Thread: After Episode 3

theron is offline Associate Member

After Episode 3

We all know that George Lucas said that after Episode 3 of Starwars there will be no more movies but many diehard fans of this ultra cult classic epic would want more.Even if George decided not to do another story someone in Hollywood would want to take his place.
    So the question remains when Episode 3 is over will there ever be episodes 7-9? Yes or No???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Doubtful, Lucas would have to sell the rights to someone else and I don't think that he's going to sell off his greatest accomplishment for anyone to do what they wanted with it.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    There's a Jason X so why not? I'll tell you this tough, if Jar Jar keeps popping up with his stupid shit then the next will be the last. Oh yeah, he's in the next one but only for a little bit.

Movie is filmed entirely on digital cameras so it will be fucking awsome. All kinds of shit happening in the screen at the same time.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I personally agree with Pheedno, I don't think Lucas would want someone to fuck up what he made. But who knows, it isn't for sure of course, but it would be a shame for some director to be able to purchase the rights, and then end up creating something quite awful!

Long Live Star Wars!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    By the way Vegas Kid, have you seen that movie yet? Jason X? It's looks VERY weird, I haven't even seen the original Jason (not my type of movie) but I feel sad already for fans of the original cause Jason X just seems to be way out there (no pun intended).

I think that someone close to George Lucas Like Stephen Spilberg or James Cameron might pull it off.And notice I said MIGHT!

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    if Jar Jar keeps popping up with his stupid shit then the next will be the last.
    I'm glad someone feels the same way I do. I hope Jar Jar gets his ass blown away by somebody in the next one. I hate that they are going to turn episode 2 into a love story, I hope they don't turn it into Dawson's Creek or some crap like that. As for episodes 7, 8, and so on, there have been numerous books written by several different authors about stuff that happens after episode 6. Maybe one of those could be adapted, but I have heard they are all crap.

daveroth is offline Banned
    I agree. I saw on the news that people are already camping out to buy tickets for some limited screening.

You all know by now that if there is a demand someone will have a supply.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I was listening to the Drudge Report (talk radio) and he had a guy on there that said he got a bootleg copy and had already seen Ep2 in its uncut version. I don't know the validity of it but there was a rumor like that floating around and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Anyways, he said Jar Jar was in it a little bit but still made some stupid jokes at the begining. Other than that, plenty of action and overall awsome special effects due to the digital cameras.

Terinox: Yeah Jason X will be stupid because any horror movie I've seen that takes place in space has pretty much been stupid. ie. Critters 4 I'll watch it anyway when it goes to the $ cinema. I shouldn't have to wait to long.

daveroth is offline Banned
    the drudge report is halarious /// that guy is seriously balls to the wall...all the time.

Episode 3 of Starwars will be the darkest of them all I think.

After episode 3 maybe George Lucas will release the classic trilogy on DVD?

aquaray is offline Associate Member
    I DO BELEIVE THAT WITHIN EVERY GENERATION GEORGE WILL RE-RELEASE THE STARWARS TRILOGY WITH NEW FOOTAGE. IT'S JUST MY GUESS THO.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Don't have to worry about another director coming along and fucking up the Starwars genre, George has already done that with Episodes One & Two. I think Speilberg or Cameron could have done a much better job.
    I actually liked Jason X, especially when he froze that womans head then shattered it, cool.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by theron
    Episode 3 of Starwars will be the darkest of them all I think.
    Correct.

I think Anakin (sp) into Darth, the Empire will be taking over, etc..

I can't wait.

Thread Information