Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

who else out there gets offended by this?

Anyone get extremely angry when you see a hot chick you really dig or a hot old gf with some skinny as hell, never worked out in his entire life, d-bag? Seeing a girl you care about with some dude whose motivation in life is going out and drinking every night like a loser. IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    not so much offended as just pissed.....most girls are crazy man theres no other way to put it

Not really, you can have the greatest physique on the planet and that means nothing to a girl if you have no personality

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    Not really, you can have the greatest physique on the planet and that means nothing to a girl if you have no personality
    I will second that, I mean look at me I am built like a greek god and I still cant gets girls.........

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Lol...

It doesnt bug me, all i do is ask the guy how my pee pee tastes and walk away...

Gets them everytime!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    agreed. And he is probably saying what a looser you are because all you care about is the gym and getting bigger and cant have any fun

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    agreed. And he is probably saying what a looser you are because all you care about is the gym and getting bigger and cant have any fun
    I never really looked at it that way. That is a valid point.

Blog Entries
    This coming from a guy that wears his wifes g-string??????????

I probably should have posted my story right off the bat. Pretty much I was hooking up with this chick for a few weeks, things were going very well. I told her how committed I was to the gym and how strict my diet was, got that out right away. She claimed that it was perfectly fine with her. We were hanging out a lot, getting to know each other and things were going perfectly. THEN..I get a call the other night at like 1am and it was her asking me to go out to the bar with her. I was pretty much sleeping and absolutely didnt wanna go but i figured eff it, you just gotta do shit you do not wanna do sometimes. She picks me up, we're at the bar having a few drinks and then she drops this line "let's split up for a little bit, ill go over there and you go there." WTF..10 minutes later she walks up " I think I have feelings for so and so but i'm not sure....sorry"

That was another big WTF. So to top it off, she appoaches me telling me that she wants to go, as we walk out the door she grabs this asshole she likes and he leaves with us. Most awkward car ride home of my entire life.

So now, I see them together all the time on campus and think to myself WTF happened. So there is my story pertaining to why I started this thread.

^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!!

Dude? You drove them BOTH home? Tell me youre joking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I probably should have posted my story right off the bat. Pretty much I was hooking up with this chick for a few weeks, things were going very well. I told her how committed I was to the gym and how strict my diet was, got that out right away. She claimed that it was perfectly fine with her. We were hanging out a lot, getting to know each other and things were going perfectly. THEN..I get a call the other night at like 1am and it was her asking me to go out to the bar with her. I was pretty much sleeping and absolutely didnt wanna go but i figured eff it, you just gotta do shit you do not wanna do sometimes. She picks me up, we're at the bar having a few drinks and then she drops this line "let's split up for a little bit, ill go over there and you go there." WTF..10 minutes later she walks up " I think I have feelings for so and so but i'm not sure....sorry"

That was another big WTF. So to top it off, she appoaches me telling me that she wants to go, as we walk out the door she grabs this asshole she likes and he leaves with us. Most awkward car ride home of my entire life.

So now, I see them together all the time on campus and think to myself WTF happened. So there is my story pertaining to why I started this thread.

Your a bigger man than I, it would been time for a throw down if that happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    ^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!!

Dude? You drove them BOTH home? Tell me youre joking?
    NOOO...She drove. that SOB would have walked home if I had driven.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    This coming from a guy that wears his wifes g-string??????????
    hey i know how to multi task

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Was that you!? I didn't realize you two had history. She just said she wanted my shamalamadingdong and how could I say "no". Guess that's why you kept starring at me. LOL

Anyways, I've been on the other end of that and I gotta say it feels pretty damn good when a girl tells you you have the body of a god. And when you're that much bigger than the guy you don't even have to worry about geting your as$ whooped.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not jealous...I know that in 5 minutes in a public place I'll spot several that are better than the one with the lame guy.

Those types of girls might be the hottest thing that will ever come Johnny d-bag's way, so let them have their moment in the sun.

Find a new one!

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I'm not jealous...I know that in 5 minutes in a public place I'll spot several that are better than the one with the lame guy.

Those types of girls might be the hottest thing that will ever come Johnny d-bag's way, so let them have their moment in the sun.

Find a new one!
    I agree with Daem here, forget the girl and grab a new one. Or maybe even two.

Yep that's what it's gonna have to be. It just sucks seeing her almost every day, but life goes on. fck it/her.

NOOO...She drove. that SOB would have walked home if I had driven.

I was gonna be like duuudee..

No big one bro, go try to pull her friends....

Thats always the best way!

natureboy is offline Member

That was some phucked up shiat, she woke you up at 1 am to take you to the bar and dump you! Forget the dude I would punched that biatch in the snatch!
    Last edited by natureboy; 10-10-2008 at 08:02 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    WOah! thats some cold blooded shit right thur my man.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Dude...please tell me what campus you're on..lol

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Dude...please tell me what campus you're on..lol
    haha so true. i kinda feel the same way though. I am not a chick so i wouldnt know their standpoint, but i just cannot see a skinny guy being as attractive at a muscular guy

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

i would not be very happy to say the least

FuPayMe is offline Junior Member
    i agree with this guy. Saying a dude is a dush because he doesnt lift is a dush thing to say. Telling a girl you have a strict diet is kind of gay bro.

Never did I say he was d-bag because of his non-lifting. He's a d-bag because of his motivation in life, drinking every single night and has no priorities. Him being a twig just adds fuel to the fire.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    sorry, but some girls go for that. don't spend your time worrying about her, spend it finding a nice fit ass!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    I was gonna be like duuudee..

No big one bro, go try to pull her friends....

Thats always the best way!
    as soon as she told me that i would've found the hottest chick in the bar and walked over and started talking with her, then the old gf can drive and i'd be in the back making out with my new gf, lol

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i used to care but ive kind of started getting over that mentality. usually i feel better seeing an ex with a douchebag since im usually with a hotter, better girlfriend. jokes on her

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Jealousy is immature. I could care less who a woman is with, because I don't even look at other women. I've got the world's hottest, funniest, smartest, sexiest, and most beautiful woman by my side. Once you find that, you don't need to concern yourself with such triviality.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    rofl, i agree, i say the vast majority goes out and gets wasted every weekend, but to a chick, how much muscle you have doesnt matter as much as your personality or facial looks

binder is offline Member
    which loser would you rather have? one that is a druggy/alcoholic or one that spends his time in the gym doing something to improve his fitness?

i would choose the fitness route.

and yes, i understand too. I don't understand how some beautiful women with a lot going for them date guys that don't have a job, mooch off of them, treat them like shit and are ugly as hell. I'm sorry, looks play a part in it. No matter what someone says physical attraction plays a big part in attraction between 2 people.

it's disheartening. I'm a well educated guy and i would say i'm not bad looking. I have tons of male and female friends that all like being around me and are close friends therefore i would assume my personality is ok, yet it's impossible for me to get a date with someone. Now on the other hand these guys that are dirty, don't have a life and just don't care get all these hot chicks that have careers and good lives. wtf

green22 is offline Senior Member
    It doesnt really bother me cause I know they probably got a high paying job and Im living paycheck to paycheck.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    It doesnt really bother me cause I know they probably got a high paying job and Im living paycheck to paycheck.
    i guess we are talking about different people. I'm talking about lowlife druggies with no job, money, home....basically a drag on our society.

i'm not talking about some skinny punk that is some CEO somewhere and keeps himself clean. that's a different story. He has made something of himself and at least appreciates his life.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Anyone get extremely angry when you see a hot chick you really dig or a hot old gf with some skinny as hell, never worked out in his entire life, d-bag? Seeing a girl you care about with some dude whose motivation in life is going out and drinking every night like a loser. IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!
    Its call personality. I don't care how big your muscles are they won't compensate for lack of personality. I been trying to explain this to Rulh but he won't listen to me.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IMO....this is considered hating.......maybe skinny dude is packing a huge rod that you don't measure up to!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    which loser would you rather have? one that is a druggy/alcoholic or one that spends his time in the gym doing something to improve his fitness?

i would choose the fitness route.

and yes, i understand too. I don't understand how some beautiful women with a lot going for them date guys that don't have a job, mooch off of them, treat them like shit and are ugly as hell. I'm sorry, looks play a part in it. No matter what someone says physical attraction plays a big part in attraction between 2 people.

it's disheartening. I'm a well educated guy and i would say i'm not bad looking. I have tons of male and female friends that all like being around me and are close friends therefore i would assume my personality is ok, yet it's impossible for me to get a date with someone. Now on the other hand these guys that are dirty, don't have a life and just don't care get all these hot chicks that have careers and good lives. wtf

Depends. if he is a person who just drinks socially on the weekend its not a big deal. It doesnt occupy his life. But your gy mand diet is 7 days a week and does take priority.

Also everyone finds different things attractive. Just because you think muscle are more attractive doesn't mean ever girl does. Just look at the female pic thread we post here. How many guys hate fake boobs some love them. some love skinny girls some like them with some meat on their bones. just because you have an idea what male should look like. doesn't mean all women agree

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Its call personality. I don't care how big your muscles are they won't compensate for lack of personality. I been trying to explain this to Rulh but he won't listen to me.
    I have to agree with DSM here, but i will add that a good sense of humor will win them over as well. If you can make a girl laugh, you're halfway there.
    I don't know anything about Ruhl. I'm on record.

binder is offline Member
    Depends. if he is a person who just drinks socially on the weekend its not a big deal. It doesnt occupy his life. But your gy mand diet is 7 days a week and does take priority.

Also everyone finds different things attractive. Just because you think muscle are more attractive doesn't mean ever girl does. Just look at the female pic thread we post here. How many guys hate fake boobs some love them. some love skinny girls some like them with some meat on their bones. just because you have an idea what male should look like. doesn't mean all women agree
    since when do alcoholics only drink "socially" on the weekends? did you read my post at all? I didn't say a person had to be huge to work out at a gym and stay fit.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    since when do alcoholics only drink "socially" on the weekends? did you read my post at all? I didn't say a person had to be huge to work out at a gym and stay fit.
    i read your post. What makes him an alcoholic? You don't know the guy personally. Are you just assuming he is an alcoholic?

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    I used to care. Buy i learnt that true worthy girls are a rarity. So everytime i see that i think ok, you're not my type girl. A girl that hangs with a worthess undignified scumbag is as worthess, undignified and scumbag as him. Thats not what i want in my life so i don't give a shit. To me, both, they are just a fact that prove that there is too much oxygen in this planet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information