Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: human rights?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This thread WILL state opinions without personally attacking our members - if there is another post calling someone a Nazi on here you will find out that while the USA is a democracy that endures the free speech of even hate spewing idiots - AR does not, nor is it a democracy.

CYC

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    This is a little off topic.... BUT

I believe Islam is not a religion of peace, and it is not tolerant to others. I believe it is an enemy to the US and western way of life. (Judeo-Christian beliefs)
    The prophet Mohamed advocates the murdering of all "infedels" (non-Muslims).

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    There is only 1 super power the USA. The rest of the world is trash its to bad the trash doesnt get thrown out. SO screw you and the rest of the world cause someday WE THE PEOPLE will stop recycling your sorry foren ASSSSSes and actually take you out.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    This discussion has been heated and intense, but I think everyone needs to take a big step back and assess the situation. We're fighting with eachother based on opinions? Now correct if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this normally lead to some sort of banning of some sort? There's been swearing and accusations. These are nothing but opinons bro's/sis'. Don't hate eachother over something like this, a post up on a Bodybuilding Forum...not worth an extra enemy if you ask me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information