jnewton86 is offline Member

Question canon powershot sd790 is

has anyone used one or own one?? if so, how do you like it? i was looking at buying one

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a Canon Powershot SD870. It was an awesome camera. I lost it in Cancun. The aperture was great and would take great pics in low lighting and also in sunny atmosphere. Will buy another Canon for sure. Everyone loved my pics. The only drawback is that you really have to spend time exploring and understanding the camera.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I love the power shots. They are awesome for quality pictures and a snap and shoot camera. I take mine everywhere to capture little moments. You can stick it in your pocket and not even know its there.

I've had 2 or do have 2. I cracked the display on the back of one, but it still takes good pics. The kids play with it. I went out and bought the newest model at the time last year.

awesome, all the reviews look good too, i think ill be gettin one. any printer recomendations?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Can't really help you there bro. Anyone you buy these days will cost a fortune in ink. And they all pretty much produce really good pictures. I like to stick with the HPs or Cannons.

I actually use to be an HP rep and they flew out of the stores the fastest. They are known for quality and they hold up with the fewest problems. I've been out of that game a minute though. I still buy and own an HP!

CanonMan is offline New Member
    Check this site out for info and user reviews on that camera. It should be pretty helpful: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read...=canon_sd790is

thanx canon man

Thread Information