transform is offline Associate Member

2 of my friends went to a party at my ex's tonight, should I be annoyed?

Tonight my mates and I were gonna hang out and have a few drinks and just chill out together basically. My ex-girlfriend is having a party at her house tonight though, and invtied my friends to go, and said I could go too if I wanted. Things ended badly so I declined and my friends all said they would too.

Anyways, 1 of my friends is going out with my ex's cousin so he went, and I didnt mind that too much to be honest. But he started ringing my otherfriends trying to get them to come by telling them I had "changed my mind and I was definitely going" so they should go too. That really pissed me off. And now, one of my other friends has decided to go off to my ex's house party as well without saying anything too me.

If I wwas in his position, ie. his ex girlfriend invited me to a party at her house but he wasnt going theres no way Id go off and hang out with his ex-girlfriend when he'd clearly be pissed off about it....

Should I be pissed off by this, or am I making a big deal outta nothin?

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    If it's a big party, then f*ck it, they're just looking for something to do. If there's not going to be that many people they, and they are going to hang out with your Ex, then they are D-bags.

I'd say text them and tell them to kick holes in the walls.....

...But I wouldn't let it bother you, no point in getting upset over something pointless. If one of them touches her, then maybe.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    bro's before hoe's! is your ex hot? that maybe the case LOL . Kidding aside, if I was really your friend I will not go.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ne need to be mad at them unless one of them(or both) wake up next to her
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    If it's a big party, then f*ck it, they're just looking for something to do. If there's not going to be that many people they, and they are going to hang out with your Ex, then they are D-bags.

I'd say text them and tell them to kick holes in the walls.....

...But I wouldn't let it bother you, no point in getting upset over something pointless. If one of them touches her, then maybe.

Nah neither of them would touch her. There wont be that many people there and they knew it would piss me off but went anyway...

Just gonna head out to hang with the rest of my mates and have a fwe drinks or something I suppose

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they are going to a party with lost of people. not like it a double date with your ex

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they are going to a party with lost of people. not like it a double date with your ex
    Yea I know, just pisses me off that they'd rather spend the night with my ex-girlfriend than with me and the rest of my mates, more so when they knew Id wouldnt like em too. As I said, if the situation was reversed theres no way Id go hang with one of mates ex-girlfriend if they werent going themselves and if I thought they wouldnt like the idea of me leaving them to hang at their ex's house.

Anyway, was just wondering if I am over reacting or if I should be annoyed
    Last edited by transform; 10-31-2008 at 03:04 PM.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah i would be ill if i had plans with them and they ditched me to hang with my ex, yeah sounds like shity friends

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I told my friend how to get my ex into bed when he said he would love to " hit that" lol......
    Who cares it's your ex......just let it go.. the sooner the better,,,

Ah I see. I wouldn't be upset that they're going to hang out with your ex, but yah I'd be kinda choked that they blew you off to do something they knew you didn't want them to.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I think that's shitty of them.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Get over it, it's a party, it's not like they're going to tag team her. Maybe.........

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Get over it, it's a party, it's not like they're going to tag team her. Maybe.........
    If that's the case get them to take pics.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I would have a LONG memory about it if you know what I mean.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transform View Post
    Yea I know, just pisses me off that they'd rather spend the night with my ex-girlfriend than with me and the rest of my mates, more so when they knew Id wouldnt like em too. As I said, if the situation was reversed theres no way Id go hang with one of mates ex-girlfriend if they werent going themselves and if I thought they wouldnt like the idea of me leaving them to hang at their ex's house.

Anyway, was just wondering if I am over reacting or if I should be annoyed

But you had the option of going. It's not like she said you guys can come but don't bring so and so. I see your point but you have to look at it like that.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    nope

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd probably be bothered by it and bust their balls a little in a joking manner.

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate getting someone elses perspective. Guess I should try not to get bothered by it so much.

Hope you all had a good Halloween

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    id be more annoyed that your friend told people you were going just to convince them to tag along aswell.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Real mates wouldn't do that to you

Re-reading and I need more info:

YOu said things got ugly....did she cheat on you? Or who made things ugly?
    -I assumed they were not TOO ugly if she invited you also.

You asked your friends not to go?

If she screwed you over, broke your heart, cheated on you, stole money from you like my Ex did me. I'd be T'D the eff off at them.

One thing that might bother me, she probably knew you would not go, but I assure she got some satisfaction your boys ditched you to go to her party.

Beat them up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol who cares? I mean it is your ex so you can`t blame them for wanting to hit that you probably told them all the dirty things she does. Forget about her and let your bros bang her its your ex not your property anymore!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think thats fuc..ed up. I good friend wouldn't do anything that would make you feel annoyed or sad.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Re-reading and I need more info:

YOu said things got ugly....did she cheat on you? Or who made things ugly?
    -I assumed they were not TOO ugly if she invited you also.

You asked your friends not to go?

If she screwed you over, broke your heart, cheated on you, stole money from you like my Ex did me. I'd be T'D the eff off at them.

One thing that might bother me, she probably knew you would not go, but I assure she got some satisfaction your boys ditched you to go to her party.

Beat them up.

Yea she did cheat on me, I only found out about it a good while after we split up and by then I didnt actually care about it too much because I was fed up with things anyway and had no interest whasoever in speaking to her so I didnt have a massive argument with her over it. And she did owe me money, but in fairness she got it all back to me (eventually).

And just to clear up, I wsant pissed off because I was worried they'd hook up with her or anything, I was pissed off that they went to her party because they knew it would piss me off. The simple fact she even invited me and my friends to it at all really pissed me off, which I told them, so I asked them not to go.

Anyway, its all over and done with now I suppose

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread makes me reminice all the drama that happens in our youths

Gears is offline Member
    I`d be pissed, but thats just me.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    maybe she was thinking the past is the past.. we can both be adults about it and maybe still be friends.. starting off by inviting you and your friends to the party..
    or maybe just being the evil woman most are..lol

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    you should have gone and had a good time and showed her that your not phased by her at all

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    One of my best friends told me I should **** his x wife the mother of his two kids and she is smoking. but I would never look at a bitch twice over a real bro. your friends are losers and their weak MFKers.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    One of my best friends told me I should **** his x wife the mother of his two kids and she is smoking. but I would never look at a bitch twice over a real bro. your friends are losers and their weak MFKers.
    Good choice. Guys will tell you that to be a "guy" and prove they don't care. But anyone probably would, no matter how many times you say "its my ex, who cares I'm not with her" feelings still float around.

My brother has told me that before, but I'd never do that with one of his ex's. Even if it did not bother him, it would bother me.

Thread Information