Thread: Eating wild

UncleD is offline Associate Member

Eating wild

heres my deal... i dont see my folks for 3-4 months at a time so when i go to see them i get all caught up in the visit and the memorys and i eat whatever they put in front of me and i cant help myself.. im like a food monster..i can stay strict 4 months not cheat once and blow my whole diet in 4 days of pigin out.. its like i forget what im trying to do because of whats going on..anyone else get like this?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I used to be the same way, but I learned that I can pack up the leftovers and bring them home.

Gears is offline Member
    Sometimes I get uncontrollable hunger and end up binging, It`s not so bad as long as you keep on track and pick it back up afterwords. It`s a long term thing.

i dont even need to eat the stuff in the first place... people tell me im the most regimental strict diet person they know.. but when i go to see family you would think i was a binge eater/junk food adict

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    im the same way but i dont need family there or any one for that matter

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am probably going to take a cooler with Chicken, Ezekial Bread, Oats and Protein Powder with me if I decide to drive home for Thanksgiving.

^^Yep, that about covers it. ha
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I am probably going to take a cooler with Chicken, Ezekial Bread, Oats and Protein Powder with me if I decide to drive home for Thanksgiving.

^^Yep, that about covers it. ha
    lol i pack the meals im gona eat there.. then it sits in the fridge.. my father is like lets go to tgif, then next day hey lets go to outback... lol and he pays for everything... so it makes it even harder to say no.. and my mother makes everything under the sun.. and i feel like shit if i dont eat there food.. lol the whole (ahhh you eat so healthy all the time a little bit wont hurt) bit

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Just enjoy your family and eat w/e for a few days. Unless your in contest prep i would just let it go and be a normal person for a few days.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if it really bothers you take some subutramine (meridian), you won't really even think about eating

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    If you're on prop/tren /any steroid that keeps you lean, a few cheat meals can only do you good! LOL

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to do the same when I visited my parents. But in the past year they have been eating very clean so it has only helped.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Unless you compete, don't be afraid to live your life like a human every now and again.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    just enjoy yourself bro i doubt eating like that for a few days will hurt you especially if you stay strict months at a time, i dont pack any food with me when i go back home i usually dont eat sweets not a big sweet eater but i jump on everthing else i use it as a time to enjoy myself and to forget about work.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy yourself. My frineds dad cook barbeque every once a month. I go pick out with alot of food including some of his very nice wine ....
    I dont think it hurts as long as you get back to gym as soon as its over....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    It's November. I eat everything in sight untill Feb.

lol thx bros.. im just scared of being fat lol.. im on dbol test deca cycle right now doing a clean bulk..so i already all bloated and gain a lil fat.. but hell it will come off this summer with a few prop/tren /winny/var/clen /t3/masteron cycles LOL

my metabalism is so so sloooooow so i look at carbs and gain a lil fat LOL but you need carbs to grow.. eating clean and still gain bf in a bulk.. sheesh

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    lol i pack the meals im gona eat there.. then it sits in the fridge.. my father is like lets go to tgif, then next day hey lets go to outback... lol and he pays for everything... so it makes it even harder to say no.. and my mother makes everything under the sun.. and i feel like shit if i dont eat there food.. lol the whole (ahhh you eat so healthy all the time a little bit wont hurt) bit
    You can eat chicken and potatoes at those places.

Thread Information