longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

So my best friend just put his 16 year old brother on steroids

So I just found out my best friend starting giving his 16 year old brother test prop yesterday. Needless to say when I found out, I was very disturbed by the situation. The kid is 6"5" and weighs 165 lbs. His dad is also aware of what he is doing as well. Now Ive tried convincing my friend that its a terrible idea. Telling him all the bad things that can possibly happen and why its a terrible idea, but he is stubborn and hard headed and wont listen to me. Ive tried explaining to him that he doesnt know how to eat, but he said Im telling him what to eat, but my friend doesnt even know how to properly eat. Hell its taken me years to learn how to eat to build muscle properly. I get the same bullshit excuse, that he eats all the time and cant put on weight and all the other kids in high school are taking them. Yeah I know the kid eats all the time, but he eats like all 16 year old kids..snacks and junk food. Doesnt eat high quality protein, carbs and veggies nearly like he should. His dad asked me a while back about putting his son on something more "mild" than test, aka winny and I convinced him that it was a bad idea and told him to work on teaching him how to eat properly and he agreed. Ive even offered to write him a diet. Im thinking Im gonna have to talk to his dad again about this. This is really bothering me right now especially since Im best man in my friends wedding next month. I know all the reasons why its a terrible idea, but my friend wont listen. Im looking for any type of suggestions or new ways to approach this situation. thanks guys

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I don't think its your place to get involved like that. You told him your thoughts and reasons and he still wants to do it. It aint your fault or business.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    all you can do is tell them the truth about the dangers of what they're doing (which it sounds like you have)

unfortunately some people just dont listen. hopefully common sense kicks in.

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    is this kid tryin to go play college ball or something? cus trust me man u could say anything in the world to a kid but if they got their heart set on getting to the next level theyre gona take every advantage that comes their way and nothing u say is gona stop them. i dont know a whole lot but i do know that if a kid is gona start using at 16 he shouldnt be starting with test prop. i would at least try to convince him of somethin milder. ease off on the diet part, if he has his heart set on achieving something he'll figure it out on his own eventually.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    it dont help when even the dad is ok with it.. think your fighting a losing battle there.
    when something goes wrong and they ask what to do tell him and his dad to go to the doc and explain the situation and what they did.

well his dad is more open to reason than is my best friend. His dad thinks his son is fairly knowledgable about the subject, which he really is not. Hell they dont even really know how do to a PCT properly..Im probably gonna talk to his dad again about the subject. They are like my second family and I dont wanna see any of them get fukked up for some stupid shit like this

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    the kid has no biz takin roids at 16.. hell its even worse he is 6'5" 165 thats a skelleton bro hell i know im 6'5" but 260ish if i was 165 id be a white etheopian

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Thats child abuse.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    truthfully, if I was 16 and 6'5, i would probably want to intentionally stunt my growth plates to be honest.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    make an anonymous tip to the police.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Thats child abuse.
    Agreed. It makes me want to puke. Some people just lack the most basic common sense and it is so sad.

You did what you could, man

good luck to this 16yr old.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    truthfully, if I was 16 and 6'5, i would probably want to intentionally stunt my growth plates to be honest.
    yeah but i doubt this is his thought process

he plays high school football and he gets pushed around b/c guys are stronger than him and some are on juice supposedly..they seem to think he'll gain weight and get stronger this off season..but what I keep telling them is that he doesnt eat right, he's going to lose everything he gains and probably more

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen listen, I can tell you the solution to this problem.

Kids don't need juice to bulk up or be super human athletes. Its not even about the diet.

All he really needs is a good Wolf Sweat Shirt and he's gtg.

If you can find one that the eyes light up he's heading to the NFL. If you get the ones that make wolf noises it's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Listen listen, I can tell you the solution to this problem.

Kids don't need juice to bulk up or be super human athletes. Its not even about the diet.

All he really needs is a good Wolf Sweat Shirt and he's gtg.

If you can find one that the eyes light up he's heading to the NFL. If you get the ones that make wolf noises it's for sure.
    thats hilarious b/c of that other thread around here talking about that wolf shirt

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    If they dont listen ... i think the best you can do i show them how to use it and mostly the best pct....
    Also point them to this forum.... maybe have him sign up and ask question about what he is doing and how he should be doing it including his dad...
    just a suggestion..

gl though

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt get involved.

bbminded is offline Member
    has the kid had his natty test levels checked?? my brother grew very tall and skinny and couldnt gain any wait......turned out that his pituitary gland didnt produce test. look for signs like no facial hair or any other puberty signs.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    sorry but thats a pathetic f**king story...they turned the kid into a lab rat. OK let's see how retarded we can make a 16 yr old kid who is not even close to done with puberty.

It is apparent that you are far more wise then your shit for brains friend and his family. Too bad the 16 yr old does not know that this will change the rest of his life till his dies in more than one way

Mommy might as well mix d-bol in his cereal for him in the morning as well

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    I don't think its your place to get involved like that. You told him your thoughts and reasons and he still wants to do it. It aint your fault or business.
    I agree. It's still his kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Thats child abuse.
    I don't think child abuse. That's reaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    make an anonymous tip to the police.
    Please tell me you're kidding!!
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I wouldnt get involved.
    Not your kid.....I agree.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    has the kid had his natty test levels checked?? my brother grew very tall and skinny and couldnt gain any wait......turned out that his pituitary gland didnt produce test. look for signs like no facial hair or any other puberty signs.
    i didnt think ANYONES pituitary gland produced any test?

The ol' beelocks produce the test

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I agree. It's still his kid.

I don't think child abuse. That's reaching.

Please tell me you're kidding!!

Not your kid.....I agree.
    The child doesn't understand what his dad is doing to him. He is at an age where he doesn't understand the consequences and you don't call this child abuse ? I just hope your not a father.

Thread Information