IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

bojangles and company.....what approach do I use

aright, there is this girl in one of my classes. she is a couple years younger, just a couple, she is really hot but it just never dawned on me to act on it I guess. Sometimes, I think we flirt even if its to a small degree.

Deep down though, I think this girl is really really awesome, and I think she might feel the same way, just maybe not to sure how to act on it herself with me being three years older. I could be wrong on that, but thats just my gut feeling.

So something funny that happened. a funny little incident I maybe can use to my advantage. During halloween this weekend, I bumped into this chick. Which is like a one in a million chance becuase of how big the campus is and how many people were out partyin. well, it was kind of an isolated place we bumped into each other, she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her braw, i kinda felt em, she was a bit surprized. eye contact was strong, we laughed about it, hugged and stuff. even though that was it, I feel overall positive about it, and willing to take the risk here.

so boys, bojangles and company, I see this chick one more time and thats it, whats my approach. I dont want to **** this one up.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    doesnt sound like a tough situation. all you have to do is be confident around her and carry on flirting and see how receptive she is. if she keeps responding and things arent awkward etc just see if she wants to get together sometime etc.

university/college girls arent tough at all, ive never picked up as many girls as i do in school now. confidence man, and the rest is a cakewalk

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not rocket science. ask her if she wants to out somewhere, then gently massage her anus with your todger

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    The way of the warrior baby. Follow me. Honest, clear and bold. Sharp if necesary. I'm not joking you can waste you time on dates and hours of talking or you can accomplish your goal in half time Alpha Style. You decide.

I have my own "method" Path of the Warrior which i apply to my life as a whole (including girls).

Like the 3 rules of the warrior:
    1. A warrior trust himself Knows what he wants, how, when and he commands.
    2. A warrior doesnt give shit what other think/say about you.
    3. A warrior knows he is the most important one in his life and has strict rules that others are to follow. Make sure to do this list of laws. Like i do not tolerate disrespect, i do not tolerate flaking, i do not tolerate, My time, space, intelligence is Very worthy so better fill it with worthy things. And genuinly ask yourself what can someone can bring to you life that can make you really better/happier.

Truely live by this laws and you can become a king (that inlcudes getting laid).
    You know what the song says "be a slave or be a lord" YOU choose.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Amorphic was pretty spot on. Just exhibit confidence and girls feed off that. Don't overthink what you want to do or say around her, just be natural and be yourself.

And don't even worry about the age difference, it seems that you are using that as a crutch and excuse in case things don't go your way, more then as a valid arguement.

good posts all you guys. I like your 3 rules voland

amorphic. I agree. It is all about the confidence.

I think I got this in the bag fellas. only got one more class left, gonna make it work.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So let me get this straight, she showed you her encased titties, she allowed you to feel up said titties and you are now asking us if you think you should move on this babe ? Dude do you need a white kain or what !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    So let me get this straight, she showed you her encased titties, she allowed you to feel up said titties and you are now asking us if you think you should move on this babe ? Dude do you need a white kain or what !!!!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    he who hesitates, masterbates!!!!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Stop bragging

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post

lol dude.....

I was out of my mind, i was gone, very very very intoxicated. And not alcohol, but other popular things that are only legal in certain parts of the world not allowed to mention on here.

i kind of let her slip through my fingers. and I am kickin myself for it believe me. but was in a different state of mind at the time. honestly though, i am not so sure i would have went for the cleavage sober.

I think though it is something funny and something I can use to my advantage.

I am gonna ****en take care of business when the time comes. you can bet your ass on that.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    lol dude.....

I was out of my mind, i was gone, very very very intoxicated. And not alcohol, but other popular things that are only legal in certain parts of the world not allowed to mention on here.

i kind of let her slip through my fingers. and I am kickin myself for it believe me. but was in a different state of mind at the time. honestly though, i am not so sure i would have went for the cleavage sober.

I think though it is something funny and something I can use to my advantage.

I am gonna ****en take care of business when the time comes. you can bet your ass on that.
    let us know what happens when you make your move

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    let us know what happens when you make your move
    for sure

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    aright, there is this girl in one of my classes. she is a couple years younger, just a couple, she is really hot but it just never dawned on me to act on it I guess. Sometimes, I think we flirt even if its to a small degree.

Deep down though, I think this girl is really really awesome, and I think she might feel the same way, just maybe not to sure how to act on it herself with me being three years older. I could be wrong on that, but thats just my gut feeling.

So something funny that happened. a funny little incident I maybe can use to my advantage. During halloween this weekend, I bumped into this chick. Which is like a one in a million chance becuase of how big the campus is and how many people were out partyin. well, it was kind of an isolated place we bumped into each other, she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her braw, i kinda felt em, she was a bit surprized. eye contact was strong, we laughed about it, hugged and stuff. even though that was it, I feel overall positive about it, and willing to take the risk here.

so boys, bojangles and company, I see this chick one more time and thats it, whats my approach. I dont want to **** this one up.
    You already reached her on a sexually level. If you really like this girl take a step back and invite her to a one on one date, dinner or something.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Just tell her straight up, "I'll be your crayon and color your face white."

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Just tell her straight up, "I'll be your crayon and color your face white."
    hahhaha....thats a real winner right there dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You already reached her on a sexually level. If you really like this girl take a step back and invite her to a one on one date, dinner or something.

i hope I did. I was quite intoxicated at the time. that was my perception. hope it was mutual.

it wasnt a full on grab...just a couple of fingers.....it was still ballsy and I think we will see that it will pay off....touching boobs just takes confidence.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    i hope I did. I was quite intoxicated at the time. that was my perception. hope it was mutual.

it wasnt a full on grab...just a couple of fingers.....it was still ballsy and I think we will see that it will pay off....touching boobs just takes confidence.
    I hope you didnt sniff your fingers in front of her afterwoulds !!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    "just a couple"...

Now three years. The point I'm about to make has nothing to do with numbers, it has to do with why you minimized that fact as you introduced us to the situation, than started attaching *unneccassary* meaning to it as you started to explain.

You know, I know, and most people know, age doesn't matter or mean a thing.(as long as both ages in hand are over 18) Age however can be a great excuse to cover up real issues (like looks). Like instead of saying "you're too ugly" a girl can say "you're too old for me". So don't focus on age, its a useless distraction, nothing more.

~ Also, "really awesome" sounds a bit like idealistic thinking to me, I'd tone it down, start focusing on her love handles, & getting things a little bit more into perspective.

I'd call this a mistake where a lot of people would call me gay.
    When she lifted her shirt thats her way of doing a few things, and I don't call it "just having fun".

Shes:
    screaming for attention
    seeking a reaction from you & anyone else around her
    testing her own status by acting like an idiot
    testing your status by having you react how you did (which was what 99% of guys would be inclined to do)

I like being flashed, I still consider it bad behavoir and would never reward it like that.

Its not some shit to get serious over, its something to make a mere "what the fvck are you doing?" point about.
    I would have made fun of her, no doubt at all.

"Those are the smallest things I've ever seen in my life.. OMG". (dead serious tone)

You:
    1) Don't feed her compulsive appetite for attention
    2) Become indifferent and disinterested when shes completely expecting otherwise. THIS is what actually amplifies attraction, not being like "damn, those are beautiful" or trying to make a move in that instant.
    3) Show her she can't flash skin and get a rise from you, because you have a higher value,
    4) And lets her know she is of lower value because her ploys don't work on you, and realistically wtf, a girl who flashes her bra isn't exactly the type of girl I give 2 fvcks about to begin. I mean did she just realize she has tits yesterday and bought her first bra?
    Thats crap you do when your 14

So any kind of making fun of her would have absolutely been prefered.

If you see her one more time, and you REALLY thing it would be worth your time to see her again (I mean REALLY, think about it lol) than simply arrange a second time to see her.

Don't arrange a "date" or a "dinner & movie", simply furnish a time bridge that will take you from your last time seeing her to a new time.
    Get an idea, something in your head thats coming up, an excuse, friends party, study group, anything you can accidentally involve her in. Just keep it casual and never forget how realistically unawesome this girl prob really is.

Its a mere spitting the words out, and its not magic. "Here, give me your number, we gotta do something when I get time in a couple weeks". (in a demanding voice, don't say it like your asking, girls don't like to think lol)

Getting numbers is just part of the process, its not a deal breaker so if you consider asking for a number harder than when you first said hi your mind is everywhere it shouldnt be.

The deal breaker is when shes naked and your cock is out, till then just keep the flow going and please, no pvssy worshipping.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    he who hesitates, masterbates!!!!
    I am so taxing this quote, this applies to one of my friends BIG TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I am so taxing this quote, this applies to one of my friends BIG TIME!
    ya, I remember that guy you were talking about him so long ago....God i have a good memory

Bojangles

be sure to check your pm

Thread Information