Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    As soon as I saw she was screwing one of your buddies I stopped reading. Get out now!
    I was married once and my ex-wife did the affair thing when I was in the Army and I tried to make it work. We did marriage counseling and I started to trust her again. Then she did it again when I was away once more. So two months later on our fourth anniversary I gave her a nicely wrapped package. Inside was a plane ticket sending her back home to her parents and the divorce paperwork.
    So take it from me, she will cheat again.
    Nice touch!

And I agree with everyone. Why give her the chance to hurt you again, chances are, It will happen.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    . So two months later on our fourth anniversary I gave her a nicely wrapped package. Inside was a plane ticket sending her back home to her parents and the divorce paperwork.
    So take it from me, she will cheat again.
    lol.. i like it..
    bet her reaction was priceless.

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i thought about doin the thing where i pretend to accept the apology, keep her on the side, string her along maybe get some nice birthday and christmas remorse presents make her think im gonna let it work out then bring down the hammer lol but i think itd be best just to go ahead and get away now

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    No questions there to be asked man, she is like you said a HOE. Wanna marry a HOE? I'd love to be one of your buddies. No offense my friend.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    You never leave a girl in this situation.

Accept her apology, treat and adore her like a queen for the next 6 months buying her many gifts and presents wrapped with pretty bows and all that good stuff.
    on the side casually work and seduce her mother.

get gf's face wash, while your having sex with her mom (and video taping it) ejaculate in her face wash.
    Leave tape on gfs bed. take all the shit you bought her in those 6 months and sell it on ebay.

Any rational being can see the advantages with this kind of solution. G/luck!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Thanks for serving by the way.
    Thank you.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod View Post
    You should take her back and treat her like a princess. You should hold her hand, take her shopping, tell her you love her everyday along with telling her how beautiful she is.

Then your buddy doesn't have to do it. He can just lay pipe to that 2 dollar wore without having to bother doing all that lovie dovie stuff.

WTF kind of question is this. Lose that whore.
    funny post but true.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    but for real move on bro, sounds like you think that a 3.5 year relationship is a long time and you have alot invested but its not that long and you dont.
    Last edited by j4ever41; 11-05-2008 at 12:37 AM. Reason: sp

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    just wondering , how old are you and the um.....whore..

Dinosaur is offline Member
    no. no. no. you should take her and ur buddy to those public shows and tell her that the only way i can get u back is to beat the shit out him and u do that too bust his balls...etc then ditch the biyatch. the soonest u do it the better.
    i know u still thinking about all those yrs u spent with her and love u gave her but ur one lucky man to walk way with no child support left behind she would get ur ass what ever u go its like u run but u can't hide. live ur life happilly life will go on normal.
    remember this: If you trust before you try, you may repent before you die

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    no. no. no. you should take her and ur buddy to those public shows and tell her that the only way i can get u back is to beat the shit out him and u do that too bust his balls...etc then ditch the biyatch. the soonest u do it the better.
    i know u still thinking about all those yrs u spent with her and love u gave her but ur one lucky man to walk way with no child support left behind she would get ur ass what ever u go its like u run but u can't hide. live ur life happilly life will go on normal.
    remember this: If you trust before you try, you may repent before you die

To answer Mulciber, yes it was priceless. And to continue on with this subject:

I hold more fault with the GF then the buddy. I mean a woman opened her legs to him and he decided all be it wrongly to go for it.

What was her excuse anyway? That it just happened? My ex used that excuse and was not until later on I realized that it never just happens.

You may just happen to get hit by a bus....but a dick just does not happen to fall into you.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    think about it this way.

there were times you kissed her on the lips, and that same day, her lips were on your buddies "junk".....

run ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    think about it this way.

there were times you kissed her on the lips, and that same day, her lips were on your buddies "junk".....

run ....
    Oh man that is true.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member

I hold more fault with the GF then the buddy. I mean a woman opened her legs to him and he decided all be it wrongly to go for it.

What was her excuse anyway? That it just happened? My ex used that excuse and was not until later on I realized that it never just happens.

You may just happen to get hit by a bus....but a dick just does not happen to fall into you.

Take everyone's advice. Get the fvck out of there. Also, if I were you, I would have hunted down that "buddy" and made him pay...Probably not the most mature thing to do, but it would help me get over the situation.

Also, to overcome this, you must sleep with as many girls as possible. The last thing you wanna do is go all emotional and think about losing someone you "love". The relationship was void right from the start, so consider yourself lucky you found out now, and not after you married that dime-store whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Also, to overcome this, you must sleep with as many girls as possible. The last thing you wanna do is go all emotional and think about losing someone you "love". The relationship was void right from the start, so consider yourself lucky you found out now, and not after you married that dime-store whore.
    Yes, you need to be as selfish as possible right now. Go have fun.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Ditch her for yourself bro do it, its the right thing she cannot be trusted do yourself a favor you asked are opinions and mine is to leave her, that sucks and hurts 3 yrs is a long time but why put yourself through what WILL happen again

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    oh man.. don't let her pull the space thing. that makes it sound like its not her fault. get her to realize its all her fault and then when she admits it say HA I KNEW IT YOU **** NOW LEAVE.

or better yet, say if she really wants you back she would take you out to the most expensive place in town, pay for it herself, and give you something very special. wait til she done all of that, and then say i need my space and i think we should be over.

at least you get something out of the second one lol. jk of course

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    is she fine?

if so....tell her you forgive her....fvck her one last time....bust in her face and tell her to get the fvck out....

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Another one; If you know who the mate was that did her, be nice and look worried as you tell her that he told you about the herpies test he got back positive 2 months ago.. then kick her a**e out the door

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    AGAINST:
    1. Do you think you'l be able to let it go .
    2. you see your friend and your with her are you going to be a happ family with him.
    3. Why wouldn't she do it again.
    4. Bless your timing. If you were married you would loose half your shyt.
    5. Imagine you kissing her after your buddy just nutted in her mouth.
    6. MAYBE NEXT TIME SHE ****S SOME ONE WITH SOME STDS.( GO GET CHECKED NOW THOUGH)
    7. NOT only can she cheat on you but she CAN AND KNOW HOW TO LIE to your face. GOOD LIARS ALWAYS LIE. I WOULD KNOW.
    8. YOU WERE ALREADY STUPIDIFIED BY HER. SHE WAS ABLE TO GET YOU TO DO ANYTHING EVERYTHING FOR HER. YOU WERE HER DOORMAT.

FOR:
    1) COULDNT THINK OF ANY ...

actionx is offline New Member
    I agree with everyone i have been in the same situation sux really bad you will want to take her back later but you will pay for it again and the trust is lost and you will never get it back . All the time she is away from you, you will be wondering who's fu@@ing her now , be the man that you are and find another girl soon to FU@# and really you will feel so much better about all this TRUST ME.

kraken is offline Junior Member
    Be glad she didn't get knocked up by dude and tried to pin it on you.
    Consider her dead to you and move on.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    KingTenderloin i think u get the general idea of what u have gota do next. jus make sure its the right move mate. and dont luck bk ur single bro free do do as u want agen

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

I think she slipped and fell on his dick lube is quite the dangerous thing.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    get an STD test. you dont know, she may have cheated once or twice in the last 3 years sometime other then just now.

coulda been a one night thing. maybe not with one of your "friends"

once a cheater, always a cheater... watch yourself.

get to the doc.

REMO is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin View Post
    Im not one to throw my business out on the internet like this but i figure you guys might have some advice. Well i was with this girl for 3 and 1/2 yrs... its always been great. Ive always been myself around her and at this point dont see how ill ever be like i was with her with another girl. i did everything for her and never would have even thought about cheating on her. Well i find out shes been screwing one of my "buddies" for a while (bout 6 weeks i think). I know she feels bad but i think its just be b/c she got caught. I feel like if i hadnt have found out that we would still be together and she would still be lying to me still actin like nothin was goin on and then goin to fvck that loser. I mean 3 1/2 years is a pretty long time. i was gonna marry this wh0re. my main question is, when she comes back wanting me back sayin shes sorry (and she will) and she gives me all the i know i want u now bs yada yada ya...am i supposed to give her a second chance? i mean no way right? 3 1/2 yrs and she does that!? The trust is completely gone...right? i kno if it were one of my friends askin me this id say run like hell ur still young lol your lucky u werent married... but i kno that when she comes crawling back part of me is gonna want to let her back in. Im just really really pissed right now......what to do?
    feel for ya bro, chin up, how much of a friend is he if he can do that accross you, i think you should give him a good hiding, you will find someone who deserves you, she dont.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    you could always "make up" and do the bondage thing in which you handcuff her legs and hands to the bed and f her, spooj on her face, then take a sh!t on her and walk away leaving her to be rescued by someone else.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ Flawless victory.

Except for the false imprisonment charge. But I think it's worth it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    ok First Do a make up sex while video taping it. Fvck the crap out of her then pos it on you tube and link all of us of course.

second after doing this leave the bitch.

third give me her phone # email address I need whores for my Harem..

g0dsend is offline Member
    Drop a couple packs of certs in your buddys and the whores gas tank.

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    No way.
    If it was a drunken one time thing I don't even know if I could forgive, let alone with my friend.

But she cant even say it was an accident or a mistake or a one time thing... because she did it over and over again for weeks. She knew what she was doing. And this is 3.5 years into a relationship. not the beginning either.

Let her be someone elses problem. You dodged a bullet by finding out before you were married

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin View Post
    yeah i thought about doin the thing where i pretend to accept the apology, keep her on the side, string her along maybe get some nice birthday and christmas remorse presents make her think im gonna let it work out then bring down the hammer lol but i think itd be best just to go ahead and get away now
    Dude just ditch her she will never change!!

NightWolf is offline Member
    1. Throw your friend of a brigde
    2. Tell the girl to go fvuck herself and that you dont want to see her ever again.

I know its easy for us to say this and hard for you to do it
    but really, you CANT stay with her.. every now and then
    you will start to think about it and make images in your head.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Your can't turn a Hoe into a house wife, hoes don't act right! There's hoes on a mission and there's hoes on a crack pipe. Hey Hoe, How you doin' Where you been? Prolly doing Hoe stuff cuz there you hoe again.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod View Post
    You should take her back and treat her like a princess. You should hold her hand, take her shopping, tell her you love her everyday along with telling her how beautiful she is.

Then your buddy doesn't have to do it. He can just lay pipe to that 2 dollar wore without having to bother doing all that lovie dovie stuff.

WTF kind of question is this. Lose that whore.
    hahaha amazing

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    definately ditch the whore...like dukkit said, once a cheater always a cheater

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    King, I can speak to you about this from experince.......

I was dating a amazingly attractive girl for about 3 years. We hit it off very good, moved in together pretty fast.
    We lived near down town and did things every night. Went to a movie, or dinner, walked to the beach and got ice cream. I was extremely supportive, helped her mend her relationship with her dad, worked though some depression issues she had. I supported her when she fell, and I helped her back to her feet.
    When my brother came home from Iraq, I invited him into my home so he could get on his feet. I worked a lot, I was establishing 2 companies at the time and working full time.
    Eventually I found out the 2 of them were sleeping together though.
    It took a long time to figure things out. I did not blame either one, I blamed them both. But my brother has always been aggressive with girls and she is/was a very passive girl. I love him, and I don’t know if it’s the military life he just has issues with that kind of stuff. I learned a lot through the experience. I wanted to kill them both. I thought about my life, and I thought about how I wanted to be remembered.
    I choose to work things out with her. It was tuff at first, I’m a person who can take on the world if I’m happy, she made me happy.
    In relationships we go through problems though, I can tell you family events were very hard. My brother did not attend any for 2 years. I forgave them both though, but they felt very uncomfortable around each other obviously.
    I thought about that affair, every single day for years. Some times when I first woke up, some times just driving down the road and often if I was upset with her over something. I did not question her love for me, I questioned her ability to make choices. I’m telling you, this girl would die for me, in a second she would not hesitate. I tried for 3 years to force myself to move on with my life with her.
    We have not been together for a year now. It’s still hard thinking about her but my life is more stable.
    If you forgive this girl, you will think about the events that took place for a LONG long time. It will not go away, you can’t sweep it under the rug. I’ve dated about 5 girls in the last year, they are easy to find. I know you hate her right now, I know you love her at the same time. The 2 emotions are going to confuse the hell out of you. You want to choke her and cry at the same time. Every time you look at her face, you are going to associate it with what happened. Too many triggers to spark off those emotions. Your life will be better without this one.
    I’ve been there, you’ll get through it brother.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Ok when you look at her next time. Just think of your buddies cock in her mouth and his cum dripping out her ass.

then see what you think about her and if you want her back.
    ruthless...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.......This sounds like a real conversation for her ass...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I was n a relatonship for just over 5 yrs, we were off and on. My x use to hit on my buddie all the time n i trusted her enough not to do anything w him and thats what u do in a relationship, u trust eachother. While we were broken up about 3yrs ago she fvckd him but she didnt tell me about it when we got back together knowing that i hang w the guy all the time. Almost 2yrs go by and she tells me he fvcked her like the dog she is(she didnt use those words but u know w i mean)and she was so sorry for not telling me when we got back together. She nvr cheated on me but the fact that she would fvck one of my best friends makes me not trust her. Without trust ther is nothing. PM me if u need to talk bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information