Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    the end of the world by predictions actually isnt till december 21st 2012 .. so a little more time
    Last edited by james21; 11-06-2008 at 01:26 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    So December 31 2011 you are throwing a party Big Sexy.....I will kill you if you didnt invite me.
    haha hell yeah. Its going to be the biggest, baddest party ever. A topless party!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    haha hell yeah. Its going to be the biggest, baddest party ever. A topless party!
    ohh fun!! im coming down... dont worry. ill have my top off!! believe dat!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ohh fun!! im coming down... dont worry. ill have my top off!! believe dat!!!
    whoa whoa whoa, who said your invited?

You bring math chick and your in.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    whoa whoa whoa, who said your invited?

You bring math chick and your in.
    PSHTT!! i was planning on bringing all my chicks! all 20 of them.

but since you say it that way. ill just bring math chick!

haha.

your loss!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    PSHTT!! i was planning on bringing all my chicks! all 20 of them.

but since you say it that way. ill just bring math chick!

haha.

your loss!!

****!

Well, now that I know you have 20, I can use it to my advantage!
    your 20 + my 18..... this party is coming together nicely

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    shit man that just depressed the shit out of me.i honneymooned in mexico 10 yeers ago and lerned about this while on a tour of Chitzenitza.i got to climb the pyramid there.i cant help but to believe this is going to happen.the myans invented the calandar.thay brought us the mathmatic concept of zero. thay built there pyramids to line up perfectly with stars of constilations in space.its mindblowing to see first hand what these pepole could do with such limited tecknowledgy.and hard not to belive there was some kind of divine intervention be it of godly or alien nature.
    Where do you get your fact from? About the zero i mean. To my knowledge and other sources ZERO was not a concept made by myans. Course prove me wrong ...

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member
    If the myans where so smart why'd they kill themselves off?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ollieolson99 View Post
    The Spanish killed the Mayans.

I hope this turns into some sceanrio where radiation turns 98% of the population into zombies, where the remaining 2% (of which im a part of) drive around in armoured cars, shooting zombies and trying to survive.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8

Is it? With the whole Mayan Indian thing, Nostradamus, The Chinese I Ching, only one more pope, when there is a "black lord", The sun, milky way, etc, etc. There is a bunch of stuff about it. So do a search if it further interests you.

nope.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

I hope this turns into some sceanrio where radiation turns 98% of the population into zombies, where the remaining 2% (of which im a part of) drive around in armoured cars, shooting zombies and trying to survive.
    im down with that.

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    i'll be in vegas with about 2 dozen hookers. You can take that to the bank.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Well I will tell you what. If I would have thought of that idea to link all that stuff together......Sell it and make money off it, thats probably what I would have done. Just like people did with Y2K.....think about it.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Where do you get your fact from? About the zero i mean. To my knowledge and other sources ZERO was not a concept made by myans. Course prove me wrong ...
    He was right since the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar required the use of zero as a place-holder within its vigesimal positional numeral system.

In any case Babylonians were using a sort of zero too.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ollieolson99 View Post
    They did not, where did you read that fake info.
    Probably, since they just disappeared, they were coming from another planet (this would explain their vast and unique knowledge) and simply there they returned.

BJJ

There are no historical proof of that!
    Again, why writing something which was not proven? Spanish did not even reach the Mayans locations which remained hidden for several centuries!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im somewhat of an expert on this since I just visited Tulum for the 3rd time a couple weeks ago.... hehehe

They even said that they believe the Mayans had to move out of their cities because they used up all the natural resources building them. LOL

They believe the Mayans had moved quite a while before the Spanish showed up.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Im somewhat of an expert on this since I just visited Tulum for the 3rd time a couple weeks ago.... hehehe

They even said that they believe the Mayans had to move out of their cities because they used up all the natural resources building them. LOL

They believe the Mayans had moved quite a while before the Spanish showed up.
    It is not just a believe, it is a historical fact. Mayans' ruins were discovered many years later and were surrounded by the vegetation which, while colonizers were invading the lands, kept growing overlooking all the buildings.

I believe we all should rely on historical facts and sciences, at first.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    tsk tsk tsk!

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    There are no historical proof of that!
    Again, why writing something which was not proven? Spanish did not even reach the Mayans locations which remained hidden for several centuries!

The Mayan Civilisation reached its peak around 9th century AD and around 1000AD seemingly collapsed on itself. Various reasons for this range from over-population, collapse of key trade routes, disease, famine and foreign invasion. A 200 year drought most likely had the biggest impact on their collapse. After this event a "post classic" Mayan civilisation persisted, but then the spaniards came in 16th Century and began colonising South America. Apart from the fact that the Spaniards slaughtered ten's of thousands of Aztecs and Mayans, bringing a whole host of nasty diseases from Europe also hastened the end of indigenous people in South America.

They did not, where did you read that fake info.
    Probably, since they just disappeared, they were coming from another planet (this would explain their vast and unique knowledge) and simply there they returned.

Again are you sure you have your facts right? The Spaniards didn't reach South America till around the late 15th century, but 400 years prior to that the Mayan Civilisation took a massive hit. Drought and over-population being the two biggest factors and naturally with a massive population comes the fact that sooner or later you are going to consume at a faster rate than you can produce, so in some ways the Mayans did contribute to their own demise during the classical period.

EDIT: I've also just read that you think they returned to their "home world", and yet you ask everyone to stick to the historical facts. Well as interesting as that might be that they returned to some other planet, where is YOUR EVIDENCE of this? And why didn't they use their superior technology to save them during the 1000AD endemic and when the Spaniards arrived?
    Last edited by Flagg; 09-22-2009 at 06:15 AM.

BJJ
    Again are you sure you have your facts right? The Spaniards didn't reach South America till around the late 15th century, but 400 years prior to that the Mayan Civilisation took a massive hit. Drought and over-population being the two biggest factors and naturally with a massive population comes the fact that sooner or later you are going to consume at a faster rate than you can produce, so in some ways the Mayans did contribute to their own demise during the classical period.

EDIT: I've also just read that you think they returned to their "home world", and yet you ask everyone to stick to the historical facts. Well as interesting as that might be that they returned to some other planet, where is YOUR EVIDENCE of this? And why didn't they use their superior technology to save them during the 1000AD endemic and when the Spaniards arrived?
    I used the word "probably" talking about going back on their own planet and was not writing in an imperative way, as you did.
    That's what I wanted to mean regarding historical facts, using imperative only with facts recognized by our present knowledge.

Furthermore, your facts are reported on some historical books made to rule and dominate the common thinking.
    If you have the time to research deeper, you'll discover other books, less popular but with logical evidences. This books are not welcome in any schools in any countries.
    After all, it is like if you were saying that Cristoforo Colombo discovered the American continent...

The thing is BJJ, it's got to the stage now that someones version of events are going to vary from someone elses. So who do you believe? The guy who's versions are mostly tied to your own belief system. Im not ruling out aliens and the like, but there is no evidence at all of extra terrestrial involvement in the collapse of the Mayan Civilisation, so it makes sense to draw on more natural and anthropogenic causes.

BJJ
    The thing is BJJ, it's got to the stage now that someones version of events are going to vary from someone elses. that's not possible. facts cannot be different since history took place only once and in one way only. so, if different people have different versions, either all are wrong and no-one really knows what happened or at least one is right.So who do you believe? The guy who's versions are mostly tied to your own belief system. Im not ruling out aliens and the like, but there is no evidence at all of extra terrestrial involvement in the collapse of the Mayan Civilisation, so it makes sense to draw on more natural and anthropogenic causes. they did not collapse, probably simply they left and with them also the golden age disappeared. natural and anthropogenic causes do not apply with them because, as you may surely know, they suddenly disappeared from the night before to the morning after!!!
    bold

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

****!

Well, now that I know you have 20, I can use it to my advantage!
    your 20 + my 18..... this party is coming together nicely
    Im in with you guys, Ive been with the same girl for 8 years....forget what strange ***** is....+1 .... 39 total

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    As long as i die big!!

bold

Where is your evidence of this?! The Mayan Civilisation literally did not dissapear over night! I would love to know the historical scholar that claims this!

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    It's not true. The world ins't going to end in 2012. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm from the future...

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    It's not true. The world ins't going to end in 2012. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm from the future...
    Ohhh!!!! Thanks for that bud , it makes me feel soo much better....

Oh btw u got any proof u from the future????? Like tomorrow nights lotto numbers?????

Thanks bro just PM me

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anyone who thinks a civilization returned home to its planet has no credit with me.

that is some crazy off the wall sht.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    could you pls tell me the price of jpm in 2025?
    thank you.

BJJ
    Where is your evidence of this?! The Mayan Civilisation literally did not dissapear over night! I would love to know the historical scholar that claims this!
    I do not know historical scholars...

I do not know historical scholars...

BJJ i enjoy debating with you but im forced to agree with Mooseman on this, to suggest that the Mayan Civilisation dissapeared over night because they returned home to another planet is extremely far-fetched. I'd like to know where you draw your conclusions from this on. Also, what if nothing happens in 2012? Will it change what you believe in?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    nostradamus didnt predict the end in 2012..........he predicted the end in 3786 or 3797...depending on the source......

either way....when/if it happens..then so be it....

BJJ
    Look, since you are asking I am going to express my ideas on this topic (Maya) deeply...
    Though not know, since I have a class to go to. I am going to do it tonight.

Regarding the 2012, I do think Maya has nothing to do with that in reality.
    My view is very simple and it is related to the precessional motion of the planets, solar systems and galaxies.
    Since, by that time our planet will be on axis with the center of The Milky Way so also on axis with the huge black hole located in the center of our galaxy, the Sun's magnetic flux density will be very intense compared to the calculated last ones in the previous centuries and since, unfortunately, the Earth is moving right now already its north magnetic pole upside down with its south one, we might experience what no other humans did before us simply because in the past no-one was relying on electricity, as we do.
    Personally, I believe we might have transportation troubles, electricity failures and all the problems which, as a water fall, may develop...
    Also, and this is what I believe Maya wanted to mean, we might change our thinking way and perception of life, because the magnetic influence on our brains will drastically change. Scientists nowadays quote that our brain is influenced by the inner ferrous nucleus located in the center of our planet. If they are correct, since that influence will change in 2012, we shall change too.

Look, since you are asking I am going to express my ideas on this topic (Maya) deeply...
    Though not know, since I have a class to go to. I am going to do it tonight.

Regarding the 2012, I do think Maya has nothing to do with that in reality.
    My view is very simple and it is related to the precessional motion of the planets, solar systems and galaxies.
    Since, by that time our planet will be on axis with the center of The Milky Way so also on axis with the huge black hole located in the center of our galaxy, the Sun's magnetic flux density will be very intense compared to the calculated last ones in the previous centuries and since, unfortunately, the Earth is moving right now already its north magnetic pole upside down with its south one, we might experience what no other humans did before us simply because in the past no-one was relying on electricity, as we do.
    Personally, I believe we might have transportation troubles, electricity failures and all the problems which, as a water fall, may develop...
    Also, and this is what I believe Maya wanted to mean, we might change our thinking way and perception of life, because the magnetic influence on our brains will drastically change. Scientists nowadays quote that our brain is influenced by the inner ferrous nucleus located in the center of our planet. If they are correct, since that influence will change in 2012, we shall change too.

Well i cant remember where i've read it, but our magnetic poles realign some every 140,000 years. Everyones big fear is that we will momentarily be without a magnetic field, allowing vast amounts of cosmic radiation to bombard the earth. Well im sure if that is the case we have nothing to worry about as if this is an occuring cycle and life as we know it has been around for millions of years, is still around and no ones DNA has been damaged beyond repair, then im fairly confident that nothing is going to happen. As for planets, stars and galaxies realigning, causing massive gravitational forces...well if its precessional that suggests that to is a cycle. How often does this cycle occur? Once a million years? Once a billion years? How could Mayans know this without the proper equipment. Im certain they had no Hubble Telescope back then. Life was around beyond a billion years ago and still is now. I mean im no bilogist but you seem to be suggesting that we'll undergo some sort of transformation if the core of our planet changes somehow. I'm very dubious about this, only because of the age of our planet and all the cycles and changes in climate that has occured has not incumbered life one iota since the first trilobites started appearing.

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippa View Post
    Ohhh!!!! Thanks for that bud , it makes me feel soo much better....

Oh btw u got any proof u from the future????? Like tomorrow nights lotto numbers?????

Thanks bro just PM me
    I sure do have proof. In the future we have anti lie chips inbeded in our bones... so I can't be lieing. Tomorrow's lotto numbers are Q... that is all.

could you pls tell me the price of jpm in 2025?
    thank you.
    Well let me answer your question by asking you this... how much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood??

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I've been planning on throwing an end of the world party for a while now. Maybe we should combine parties and take over an entire city.

BJJ
    Well i cant remember where i've read it, but our magnetic poles realign some every 140,000 years. Everyones big fear is that we will momentarily be without a magnetic field, allowing vast amounts of cosmic radiation to bombard the earth. Well im sure if that is the case we have nothing to worry about as if this is an occuring cycle and life as we know it has been around for millions of years, is still around and no ones DNA has been damaged beyond repair, then im fairly confident that nothing is going to happen. yes but in the past the human civilization was not relying on electricity as we do right now...As for planets, stars and galaxies realigning, causing massive gravitational forces...well if its precessional that suggests that to is a cycle. How often does this cycle occur? Once a million years? Once a billion years? How could Mayans know this without the proper equipment. Im certain they had no Hubble Telescope back then. you come to my point, mayans knew about this, and it is well reported on their monumental inscriptions, because they probably came from another place. this would also explain all the knowledge they had on many other topics always related to astronomy while the rest of the world was "digging with hands".Life was around beyond a billion years ago and still is now. I mean im no bilogist but you seem to be suggesting that we'll undergo some sort of transformation if the core of our planet changes somehow. i do not suggest anything, scientists do. i just read their conclusions and try to figure out with my little knowledge and experience if they are correct.I'm very dubious about this, only because of the age of our planet and all the cycles and changes in climate that has occured has not incumbered life one iota since the first trilobites started appearing. were you there all the time to quote no changes had taken place? in reality, many changes happened but no-one was there to report it. we are still unsure regarding the development of the homo sapiens...
    bold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information