Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Year 2012, The End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8

Is it? With the whole Mayan Indian thing, Nostradamus, The Chinese I Ching, only one more pope, when there is a "black lord", The sun, milky way, etc, etc. There is a bunch of stuff about it. So do a search if it further interests you.
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 11-05-2008 at 02:54 PM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I want to die with my family and the gear all around me....so send me some money so I can start storing the gear.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive looked into alot

a band called (hed) PE mentioned it alot in their songs and it got me curious

i think its a great idea. lol. i hope it happens.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ehh bring it.... im not skeeerded

actually is open for interptation. if the Calender ends doesnt necessary means the end of the world. It could be end of the world as we know it.(if it make scence)

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    thats the day my cycle end thats what they mean.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Damn!!!

Oh no!!!

AHHHH!!!

Is this gonna be as horrible as Y2K was?

Im freaking out!

AHHHH!!!!!!

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Bring it on!!! hail apocalypse. Let the final battle commence.

Blog Entries
    shit man that just depressed the shit out of me.i honneymooned in mexico 10 yeers ago and lerned about this while on a tour of Chitzenitza.i got to climb the pyramid there.i cant help but to believe this is going to happen.the myans invented the calandar.thay brought us the mathmatic concept of zero. thay built there pyramids to line up perfectly with stars of constilations in space.its mindblowing to see first hand what these pepole could do with such limited tecknowledgy.and hard not to belive there was some kind of divine intervention be it of godly or alien nature.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    This is just a marketing scam by Mayan Calendar Co. whoever believes this i got a business proposal you may be interested in...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    This is just a marketing scam by Mayan Calendar Co. whoever believes this i got a business proposal you may be interested in...
    i hope your right bro.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I can give you a GUARANTEED time that no matter what we do its a scientific fact the earth will no longer be able to support life.... Its a long time away though

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    this is so retarded. I heard about this from a co-worker. Their calender doesn't even work that way. It was interpretted that way. And the pulsar they talk about that is out of cycle is just as stupid.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    As a kid it always scared me. I remember during the first gulf war, I thought that was the end. People were talking about this was it. The bible makes reference to the "red army" and "rivers of blood".

All those predictions are written so vauge that they can be interpreted in about any way. Just like astrology reports.

The earth has had a way of fixing it's self through time. Think about how well everything functions considering all that could happen. We could never really figure it you. Imagine it like a clock with billions of gears. All it takes is one of those gears to mess everything up. The earth is quite amazing when you really think about it it, it's even more amazing that we have the ability to think about it.

The earth adapts, humans adapt, we'll be fine.

Even as the sun "burns out" there are many scientist that feel our bodies will adapt to the "absolute" zero. I recall one even figuring it out with math some how, but we would be HUGE, like the size of a moon huge and have ultra slow metabolizms, like that of a alligator. Sounds crazy? but intresting at the same time.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Barring that we don't nuke the planet or develop technology advance enough to control stars or orbits of the planet, the Earth will effectively be habitable for only another 500 million years. Around 900 million years from now the CO2 will reach concentrated lethal levels for plants and this will result in the loss of oxygen so animal life will become extinct within several million more years. After another billion years the surface water will completely disappear and the average temp will reach 70C.

Once the sun goes red giant recent simulation indicates that Earth's orbit will decay causing the plant to enter the red giants atmosphere and be destroyed but thats not for another 5 billion years.

I wouldn't worry about that though. Look how far we have come in only 10,000 years. From wanderers, gathering berries and developing fire to traveling to the moon and beyond. Imagine what another 1 million, 2 million + years of our evo/technological advancement might bring.

^^^ Good points!

I see you watch the Discovery Channel too!

lol

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i hope it all ends

Ok so on the day before it all goes down EVERYONE! Make sure to transfer ALL your money into my account and send me all your gear.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Damn! need to order more gear!! LMAO

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Also read and saw some tv programs about it. Lets see what happens in 4 years.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    sigh !!! In my lifetime I have been through about 10 of these predicted world endings !! Load of Shit !!!!

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to admit i hope it does, have not seen much good in the world for a long time.....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    who caressssss. I have more important things to worry about, like finding jeans that make my a$$ look good.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    They made it out to seem like the Mayans predicting the end of times. The Mayan calendar just resets again. the Mayans just didn't make one after that. probably becuase they didn't feel the need to make one so far in advance.

for those that read up on this stuff, like i do.. anyone into revelations and the end of days? to me for some reason barack obama fits the profile of the anti-christ we have been waiting for. the anti-christs arrival is supposedly around this time period. his charisma is perfect and can sway many people easily. just the things the book of revelations talks about. anyways, food for thought

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    who caressssss. I have more important things to worry about, like finding jeans that make my a$$ look good.
    me too

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Are Callender is actually 3 yrs behind because some mistakes that have bben made in our Julian calender so it is Technically 2011 right now which means 2012 will be next year so maybe it will go down durring the inoguration LOL

-AJ

ref
    http://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/cal_art.html <---- jsut read the top part about the Julian callender

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You guys wanna hear some funny shit....So I met this friend of my dads....He is a medical professional(lots of $$)... Well him and some other geniuses got all freaked out about the Y2K disaster...They purchased a mountain in West Virginia...they hired contractors to excavate a huge portion of it and built a giant bunker inside the mountain, I mean this thing had everything (i saw the pictures), and a huge blast door on it...They stock piled guns, ammunition, water, and water purifying equipment, and purchased enough MRE's,wheat, and canned goods, to sustain all of them for 3 years....

Well....these jackasses locked themselves into this bunker during Y2K, and it took them about a week before they figured out nothing was going on...Well the main guy, my dads friend, his wife divorced him over it...and most of other guys wives divorced them or it severely strained their relationship...and they spent a few million dollars for no reason...The guy is still loaded, and still a straight up wierdo.... When you come to his house he calls it "The (His name) Compound"...and he gets REALLY PISSED if you come by unannounced...he always says "dont come to the compound unnanounced"

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Are Callender is actually 3 yrs behind because some mistakes that have bben made in our Julian calender so it is Technically 2011 right now which means 2012 will be next year so maybe it will go down durring the inoguration LOL

-AJ

ref
    http://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/cal_art.html <---- jsut read the top part about the Julian callender

that dosent matter. the aztec callendar is still going it end on OUR 2012

edit: how the fu.k did that little red guy get up there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    You guys wanna hear some funny shit....So I met this friend of my dads....He is a medical professional(lots of $$)... Well him and some other geniuses got all freaked out about the Y2K disaster...They purchased a mountain in West Virginia...they hired contractors to excavate a huge portion of it and built a giant bunker inside the mountain, I mean this thing had everything (i saw the pictures), and a huge blast door on it...They stock piled guns, ammunition, water, and water purifying equipment, and purchased enough MRE's,wheat, and canned goods, to sustain all of them for 3 years....

Well....these jackasses locked themselves into this bunker during Y2K, and it took them about a week before they figured out nothing was going on...Well the main guy, my dads friend, his wife divorced him over it...and most of other guys wives divorced them or it severely strained their relationship...and they spent a few million dollars for no reason...The guy is still loaded, and still a straight up wierdo.... When you come to his house he calls it "The (His name) Compound"...and he gets REALLY PISSED if you come by unannounced...he always says "dont come to the compound unnanounced"

hahahaha. I wish I could buy a mountain and deck it out.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bet they had a big tub of Cool Aid in there bunker as well.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    i'm kind of leaning towards the Myan calendar myself

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Barring that we don't nuke the planet or develop technology advance enough to control stars or orbits of the planet, the Earth will effectively be habitable for only another 500 million years. Around 900 million years from now the CO2 will reach concentrated lethal levels for plants and this will result in the loss of oxygen so animal life will become extinct within several million more years. After another billion years the surface water will completely disappear and the average temp will reach 70C.

Once the sun goes red giant recent simulation indicates that Earth's orbit will decay causing the plant to enter the red giants atmosphere and be destroyed but thats not for another 5 billion years.

I wouldn't worry about that though. Look how far we have come in only 10,000 years. From wanderers, gathering berries and developing fire to traveling to the moon and beyond. Imagine what another 1 million, 2 million + years of our evo/technological advancement might bring.

if humans are around 2 million years from now...Think about who is going to memorize all that history.

just for thought

big_k is offline Associate Member
    There is supposed to be a gnarly party the day before, can't wait.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    if humans are around 2 million years from now...Think about who is going to memorize all that history.

just for thought
    theoretically if that happened I doubt they'd really look at it indepth. I'm sure they'd be able to look back. But lets just say Year -10,000 BC to 2000 AD would be beginning humans, and they wouldn't really look at all the little things just the big things that still affected them then.

Ie perhaps the first artificial intelligence being created, first clones, the internet...the wheel, who knows.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    hmm, there is a movie out there,,, its called "deep impact" lol its a prediction.. Calander ends in 2012? right? we have a black president that will be around in 2012 right (Morgan freeman played a president in the movie)... soo yeah, were all gonna die by a big giant rock.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

that is funny shit

kraken is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    hmm, there is a movie out there,,, its called "deep impact" lol its a prediction.. Calander ends in 2012? right? we have a black president that will be around in 2012 right (Morgan freeman played a president in the movie)... soo yeah, were all gonna die by a big giant rock.
    Haha.
    Nothing anyone can do about.
    Live for now.

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    4 years from now, huh?? I guess that gives Hussein Obama one term to destroy the world

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post

for those that read up on this stuff, like i do.. anyone into revelations and the end of days? to me for some reason barack obama fits the profile of the anti-christ we have been waiting for. the anti-christs arrival is supposedly around this time period. his charisma is perfect and can sway many people easily. just the things the book of revelations talks about. anyways, food for thought

Yeah, something like the world will end when the black hand rules.... or something like that. I mean its in the bible, its gotta be true.
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 11-06-2008 at 08:33 AM.

So December 31 2011 you are throwing a party Big Sexy.....I will kill you if you didnt invite me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information