Atomini is offline Banned

Steroidssavedmlife.com... anyone seen this?

http://www.steroidssavedmylife.com

I don't know what to make of this. I think it sheds a positive light on steroids , despite the childish themes (eg. super mario, etc.).

Interesting...

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this kid is an idiot for taking steroids at 138lbs and I hope that no newbs watch this and say heyyyy I wanna do that too. He's still scrawny after the cycle so wtf was the point. Another nice sidenote, the chicken and biscuit meal and the collection of Grey Goose vodka behind him. Yeahhhh your on your way buddy, keep up the good work.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I guess he's on an oral only cycle 'cause a 5/8" needle would have hit bone.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    You can see all he's doing are orals only.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    LMAO! Yeah good point. Another wonderful thing about this video, an orals only cycle......Bottom line this video is bad bad bad news for a lot of different reasons.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I have actually talked with him through pm on youtube....he is not an idiot. \

now putting aside talking to him. my own conclusions i have drawn from watching his video

is that his doses of steroids are negligible. he is doctor supervised. he needs to eat more. not an idiot. not a bad guy all around. i actually like that kid

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    wow

hes at 162. thats the weight i was at when i started working out. jesus. thats just silly.

this is a ridiculous video. the kid is a moron and whose that chick? hmm? lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Once again why steroids have a bad rap.

First off he is to young born in 1986. The kid dont know shit about diet or supplements as you can see.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow so a pro-steroid video comes out and everyone hates on it? and we wondery why there are so many negative steroid articles out there... neways i think its a good video, he hit several key points, such as diet and workouts...diet being key and thats what most people dont understand when they start gear that diet is the key... so i like the video

oral only cycle... crazy... and he got those gains with that... wonder how he'd do w/ injectable
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 11-06-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    wow so a pro-steroid video comes out and everyone hates on it? and we wondery why there are so many negative steroid articles out there... neways i think its a good video, he hit several key points, such as diet and workouts...diet being key and thats what most people dont understand when they start gear that diet is the key... so i like the video

oral only cycle... crazy... and he got those gains with that... wonder how he'd do w/ injectable
    Wow. You consider that pro-steroid......and i dont wonder why steroids get a bad wrap, I know why steroids get a bad wrap, its because of stupid shiit like this video and ignorant uneducated people like the kid in the video. And yeah he really nailed those key points, as I already mentioned above. His diet sure looked dead on didnt it???? And im sure the grey goose washed down the orals nicely....There are so many things wrong with this video I wouldnt know where to begin. G-1000 pointed out another one that I missed which was his age. HE WAS 138 FVCKING LBS! You could eat 4 times a day and lift and you would gain weight at 138lbs.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    I have actually talked with him through pm on youtube....he is not an idiot. \

now putting aside talking to him. my own conclusions i have drawn from watching his video

is that his doses of steroids are negligible. he is doctor supervised. he needs to eat more. not an idiot. not a bad guy all around. i actually like that kid
    It's his life, as long as he is happy then that's all that matters. People flame too much.....

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    It's his life, as long as he is happy then that's all that matters. People flame too much.....
    Thats not all that matters. If thats all that matters for him then cool. And im sure he is a nice kid. But that doesnt take away from the fact that he is setting a bad example for other 138lb, 22 year olds out there. Spend 5 minutes in the AAS room and see what would happen to someone who had those stats and was planning on oral only cycle. If you disagree with my comments then you disagree with the foundation of this entire discussion board and the principles that the vets and mods have worked hard to establish.

i cant truly comment on this yet...

CUZ MY FUKKIN WORK COMP HAS NO SOUND CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

but... from what i can see and infer from the video and above posts.

this kid is not helping the steroid community

this kid (yes kid. even though he is only 2 years younger then me. the whole mario cart thing makes him a child in my eyes) is 2 inches shorter then me and weighs the same now as i did when i first got into lifting. now i know i started AAS way before my natty potential was reached but in ratio to him and his starting stats... its an astronomical difference.

for one... hes doing oral only. he will lose 99% of his gains when he comes off
    for two... he didnt have any muscle mass in the first place. so everything he does put on for the rest of his life will not stay on. or will take more work to keep then if he would of done is homework and gone natty for a few years. (thats what we call a base!!!)
    for three... i highly doubt his diet and training are in check if he is really this naive to do steroids (oral only!!) cuz he didnt do his research on the gear so why would i believe he did his research on the other aspects. yes he can sit there and say that diet is like the most important. but does he really know what hes talking bout? hes probably spouting off at the mouth with shit hes read somewhere.
    for four... abbots right... he has a counter full of grey goose... what the fukk?

does he even mention PCT in it? someone please tell me yes

i can go on.. but i have to listen to it first

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Thats not all that matters. If thats all that matters for him then cool. And im sure he is a nice kid. But that doesnt take away from the fact that he is setting a bad example for other 138lb, 22 year olds out there. Spend 5 minutes in the AAS room and see what would happen to someone who had those stats and was planning on oral only cycle. If you disagree with my comments then you disagree with the foundation of this entire discussion board and the principles that the vets and mods have worked hard to establish.
    I don't disagree with you, but to each his own. At 22 years old you are grown and man enough to make your own decisions. If what he is doing makes him happy, then good for him. Maybe he is setting a bad example, but just like the girl in the R Kelly urine incident- at 15 you are old enough to decide whether or not you wanna get pissed on. If she likes getting pissed on, then good for her. I don't agree with it and it may set a bad example for other young ladies who might wanna experiment with urine, but it's her body.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Amorphic, I didn't know you made a video blog of your last cycle also? Why didn't you tell us!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Steroids saved my life!!! Honestly I bet he really won't lose any weight just cause he is still so skinny. Its kinda sad he is such a va jay jay on steroids. How you gonna be hopped up on the juice and be pressing and weighing less then some girls. I'd be embarrassed of myself.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Steroids saved my life!!! Honestly I bet he really won't lose any weight just cause he is still so skinny. Its kinda sad he is such a va jay jay on steroids. How you gonna be hopped up on the juice and be pressing and weighing less then some girls. I'd be embarrassed of myself.

Whoooo, Thats a nice set of legs...lol

thebutcher95 is offline Banned
    what a joke

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher95 View Post
    what a joke

Dude the real joke is that you left this site to be part of a site associated with this guy http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php and proceeded to steal the stickies from our site that so many of our members worked there ass's off to make and not give credit to any of the original authors....

Bino and Stocky just to name a couple of them you stole from....

I honestly liked you dude until I saw the bullshit you pulled over at Anthony and Merc's site....

It really is a pussy ass move to steal other people's work, post it on another site and not give credit to the original author's....
    Last edited by HORSE~; 11-06-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Dude the real joke is that you left this site to be part of a site associated with this guy http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php and proceeded to steal the stickies from our site that so many of our members worked there ass's off to make and not give credit to any of the original authors....

I honestly liked you dude until I saw the bullshit you pulled over at Anthony and Merc's site....

It really is a pussy ass move to steal other people's work, post it on another site and not give credit to the original author's....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post

ditto.

Now to the video, the kid def. made a change in his life but #1 his diet still is horrible, and he said nothing about his routine in the gym.

If he would have made a seroius change to his diet and hit the gym hard, he would have made outstanding gains which he would keep. He may keep someof his gains BUT with the diet he just posted in the video i doubt he'll stay at that weight.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post

And SHE is GORGEOUS!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    And SHE is GORGEOUS!
    yeah i had to wipe the drool off my keyboard after looking at that one. jesus

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    uh oh.... and it ensues....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Its funny hes taking steroids to achieve a weight thats 35lbs lighter than when i started working out. good god. idiot idiot idiot.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    has anybody read my original post?

no

HE IS DOCTOR ****EN SUPERVISED!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ORALS ONLY....THE DOSE IS NOT HIGH.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    has anybody read my original post?

no

HE IS DOCTOR ****EN SUPERVISED!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ORALS ONLY....THE DOSE IS NOT HIGH.
    oh yeah? Was that a doctor supervised bag of BD winstrol he was popping pills from?

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg1536 View Post
    i don't disagree with you, but to each his own. At 22 years old you are grown and man enough to make your own decisions. If what he is doing makes him happy, then good for him. Maybe he is setting a bad example, but just like the girl in the r kelly urine incident- at 15 you are old enough to decide whether or not you wanna get pissed on. If she likes getting pissed on, then good for her. I don't agree with it and it may set a bad example for other young ladies who might wanna experiment with urine, but it's her body.
    lmao!

why are we talking about peeing on young girls??

i must of missed something!

hahahahaha

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    I'm all for the kid doing it, his life is prob 10x better because of doing this, half being looks half being in his head, i have never been small but a lifetime of being someone thing you don't want to be can f ck with your head, he will lead a healthier life now and I'm sure his confidence is 100 times what it was before, if he is Dr supervised i give him the thumbs up, not that it matters

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    why are we talking about peeing on young girls??

i must of missed something!

hahahahaha
    No, you didnt really miss anything. Jdawg was just using it as an analogy....Lmao! Funny stuff Jdawg.

Thread Information