jelly is offline Associate Member

Funny steroids news

I want people to post the most retarded and bull**** news regarding steroids in this thread.

Here's something I saw that I had to post....

"Building Strength and Muscle without Illegal Substances

(ARA) - Every week the media comes out with a new story of another amateur or professional athlete using steroids . For athletes and health fanatics it seems they are willing to do whatever they believe is necessary to get results, and ignore the risk involved in using illegal substances.

According to studies and research, using anabolic steroids merely inflates your muscles (hence the term "juiced") and does not provide permanent results. There are also several harmful side effects of steroid use, like diabetes, rage, aggression, uncontrollable mood-swings and significant changes to body systems that are not natural to the user's gender.
    Several years ago, a widely respected and still used natural supplement Endothil CR entered the market. Dr. David Summers, the creator of Endothil CR, says that body builders and athletes are using this product instead of steroids to build and sustain strength and muscle mass.

Summers further stated, "I have spent the last two years on my newest formulation and next generation natural fitness supplement for men and women called Stemulite. It is a stronger formulation than Endothil and now has seven key all-natural ingredients of very effective and targeted natural proteins, enzymes and amino acids, including a stem cell agonist and a trace mineral called indium."

Stemulite, the core muscle building ingredient, is a natural dietary adult stem cell agonist. When working out and pushing our bodies, our muscles and ligaments suffer tiny micro tears, creating the soreness from exercise. Stemulite quickly goes to work recruiting the sleeping adult stem cells in our bodies and starts building new muscle. Keep in mind this is new muscle, not the temporary enlarged effect that anabolic steroids create."

http://www.aralifestyle.com/article....-Illegal-Subst

Wow. So the hormones people have been using for years only creates "temporary swelling"..... I find that hard to believe.. HA!

Last edited by jelly; 07-24-2008 at 12:11 PM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ya, the "temporary swelling" was "scientifically proven" in the 70's....that was their stance back then.....this article sounds like it is straight from 35 years ago. or some dum ass, and I emphasize dumass, used a 30 year old paper as a reference....lol

good thread

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    this article has already been posted...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember afew years ago a 21 year old security guard was charged with theft after he stole the latest Harry Potter book from the store he worked at the night before it was officially released. His defence stated that the anabolic steroids he was using for bodybuilding were the cause, as they made him more excited than he would have been about the new fu-ck-ing book, and made him lose control of his actions.

I distincly remember my mum showing me the article in our local paper, and i vowed right there to kick that dude in the head if i was to ever meet him.

When i got charged with GBH afew years back the police asked me the steroid questions (they arent illegal here in england) and basically gave me the opportunity to blame them for causing the assault. I wouldnt have done that if they paid me.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    We did not need AAS when they made -
    Exercise in a Bottle & Fat Trapper
    Claims, Benefits: One claims to help your body burn calories while you're standing or sitting, even while you're sleeping, so you never have to exercise. The other supposedly blocks the absorption of fat "permanently."
    Ha ha.

Thread Information