High-roller is offline Member

Wedding Money makers *PARTY*GAMES*IDEAS*

What are some good games?

What are some ideas that may get more cash?
    We all know beer is one, making a entering charge is another.. but what esle..?

I just don't want to tell everybody I am getting married till I have all the info of what going on. I plan on getting a hall for my party.

I have a projector TV that I plan on having a video dance on. and buying wal-mart and beer store and so on as gift to raffle off.

What are your ideas????

Thanks
    I hope I can get some good idea from ya all!!!

bump, I for some reason think this was a bad question for this room

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am just confused....you are trying to make money at your wedding....you wanna charge people to even enter???? i know a cash bar is fine, but that offsets the bar and also prevents wasting, but you actually wanna make cash....then you spend 40 bucks and get a projector, like how effin cheap are you that you cant even get a dj and then you are gonna have a raffle and raffle of wal mart crap and beer store stuff...you have to fukin kiddin me....u can take the guy outta the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out the guy i guess....i feel sooooo sorry for the girl marrying you and your cheap ass, i hope she takes you for the 4 dollars you have saved up you cheap ass....

like the cash you might get as a gift isnt enough you want more....are you serious...i htink you should focus on why your getting married, not how much profit your gonna make...also if i knoew you and found this out you wouldnt catch me there....

i also just realized your user name is High-Roller....now thats fukin funny...

its not a bad question for this room, its a bad fukin question to even ask low life....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Snap

OK , Now the wedding isn't going to be a enter fee. it's the party, Were people that get married uslay have a party, were they have game like spin the wheel and hit the bottle with a buck. My bro just had his and made 700 buck off of it and had beer, and had gift card from beer store and wal-mart and poeple but ticket to win them.

Man I don't know if this is just a candian thing but this is why I am asking cause that is what I though a jack and jill was?

Like for the whole thing I don't care if I lose money, I have a savings going right now for the wedding/hall/ and a nice trip.

So me being cheap I don't understand. Why do we have JACK AND JILLS??????

I am new to this.. that why I ask??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ever hear of a game called 7 minutes in heaven??

it's where guys pay $20 and they get to spend 7 minutes in the closet with your bride, best if played before the wedding that way she doesn't feel so bad about the sex..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

nope..

wtf is jacki and jill...i am canadian and i dont have a clue...i have also been married and i had a party in a hall and i didnt charge people to come, i wanted them there and charging them is offensive imo... like they are laready driving to see you, buying gifts and then you want them to pay to come buy drinks and watch some shitty video dance cause you couldnt even get a dj...get real man....

having games isnt an all bad idea, like you can have them pay a dollar to have you stand up and kiss or something, but a effin raffle, did you meet her at the county fair redneck....

Man, well I don't understand the hole thing that is why I am here asking around, but I heard of people getting marriaged and making 500/700/ and this one made about 2000, So maybe I am just miss understanding.

sorry!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    In the U.S. people just give money to the bride and groom. I think standard is about 150 a person, and that goes up quite a bit if you are close friends. My best friend made 20k at his wedding.. You should come out ahead money wise with people giving you cash, but you would never try and actually make money by charging for games and raffles, that just wrong.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    wtf is jacki and jill...i am canadian and i dont have a clue...i have also been married and i had a party in a hall and i didnt charge people to come, i wanted them there and charging them is offensive imo... like they are laready driving to see you, buying gifts and then you want them to pay to come buy drinks and watch some shitty video dance cause you couldnt even get a dj...get real man....

having games isnt an all bad idea, like you can have them pay a dollar to have you stand up and kiss or something, but a effin raffle, did you meet her at the county fair redneck....
    I agree. Why dont u just get married at the carnaval

GUNPOINT69 is offline Junior Member
    YEA.. im with WEBB on this one im canadian and i have never been to a wedding like that before usually fairly expensive doorprizes open bar or pay up to you it is suposed to be a celebration after all, dont forget the better the prize the more tickets you sell so you cant be cheap
    also every one pays for their plate most people give money just because
    Last edited by GUNPOINT69; 11-07-2008 at 01:21 PM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    this seems pretty strange, the party after the wedding is called the reception, and it's to honor the couple that just got married and celebrate the beginning of their life together. It's pretty customary for people to give the bride and groom money as a gift anyway. But it seems like you are trying to make money off of throwing some kind of carnival, I think it's pretty tacky.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    If you are getting married and money is a concern, you may have just married the wrong person.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Considering this thread is 6 months old, I'm not sure if advice is still desired.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Considering this thread is 6 months old, I'm not sure if advice is still desired.
    Can we take bets on when he will be divorced.

Over 8.5 months or under ?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Depends what her response is to him making this thread.

If she was cool. They will probably stay happily married for many years.

If not, UNDER!

Thread Information