Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Arrassement complain against my supervisor and sentence?

On October the 20th i left my job do to accumulation and verbal arrassement via my supervisor.

I am now on sick leave due to accumulation past over a year.

I filled in a complaint at the humain ressource and both my co workers backed me up 100%, the guy did use bullying a lot, cursing, verbal abuse.

My other co workers also added a bit to that and clearly stated to human ressources that we did not want to work with this guy anymore.

Now after nearly 2 weeks of waiting i am getting the verdict tomorrow, i really hope that this will not be only a warning and will have more serious sentence.

I am i sick leave for 3 months because of all the abuse suffered for nearly a year.

My supervisor been to human ressousces at least 4 times since, dont know if he was honest about the whole thing or not.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Knock his ass out while wearing a ski mask, jk hope all goes well for you.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What is accumulation ?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    What is accumulation ?

LOL I was wondering what arrassement was??

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is accumulation ?
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    LOL I was wondering what arrassement was??
    LOL Me too...

Please explain

for about half a year the guy on the Monday meeting has been screaming, looks at me like he wants to kill me, raise is voice and bulling.

verbal harassment charges, sorry for bad spelling i am so mad right now, i really hope he doesnt get off the hook for this.

Each week this added on top of the other week until that made me crack. My GF works for the same company in purchasing he even said that her job sucked and he was going to go see her boss.

All of this is in the report he is a total jerk.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I wish you the best dude, let us know how thing's turn out....

Hopefully they can his ass....

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, there's a fine line between knowing what you need done and making sure it gets done, and being a total dickhead.

The company would be much better off without him
    Best of luck

Thanks guys but can someone get fired for verbal harassement like this? i mean or will he just get away with a warning.

My 2 co workers also complained a lot about is word ethic and how he treats me.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i think i remember when you posted on this awhile back, idk if he will get fired or not i just know i could not put up with shit like that,good luck bro and keep us posted.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I am i sick leave for 3 months because of all the abuse suffered for nearly a year..
    i know its not funny and a bad situation but man, for some ass to break you down verbally to the point your out for 3 months..
    did you just take the sick time because you had it and didnt feel like going back or did you have some kind of a meltdown.

meltdown for sure and yeah i needed to time i am seeing a shrink right now and my 2 work buddies are about to leave has well.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Oh I remember, you are the IT nerd who was on the verge of breaking down... haha

Hope to goes well and you need to stop being a ***** and quit letting people run over you. Nothing is worth losing your health over, I told you that in your first thread.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 11-11-2008 at 06:47 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not really sure what to say on this,, i know if someone was getting on my wick i would just tell him in no uncertain terms to back the fcuk off.... but i guess that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    I'm not really sure what to say on this,, i know if someone was getting on my wick i would just tell him in no uncertain terms to back the fcuk off.... but i guess that's just me
    Are but in your case its the threat of putting a stick of C4 up there ass that really deters them !!!

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Fcuk yeah, works everytime.........

jnewton86 is offline Member
    id just smack him in the face with a keyboard like in the movie wanted. f-in awesome

If it was me i would pull a DEXTER on him and chop him down in little pieces, love that tv show LOL.

Beside violence is not the answer here, if i would have hit him that would have been a lot worst, now my co workers tell me that he is nevous and went to HR 4 times already.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Damn arrassers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Damn arrassers.
    I saw it as Hairassment !!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys but can someone get fired for verbal harassement like this? i mean or will he just get away with a warning.
    Generally, he'll just get a warning. But, if business is slow, and they need to lay off a few people, AND if he's been trouble for them before, then he could very well get fired.

I wish I had better news for you . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    Generally, he'll just get a warning. But, if business is slow, and they need to lay off a few people, AND if he's been trouble for them before, then he could very well get fired.

I wish I had better news for you . . .
    The case has a lot of arguments in it, my 2 co workers added a lot to it too, saying how is attitude was causing a problem for everyone in the office.

My big boss new there was a problem with him and never did anything so he got some shitt too.

Worst comes to worst we are all going to site down with him at the job and tell him we dont want to work with him anymore, he abused of is power, harassement, and a lot more, cursing.

There is a thing called 360 at our job its an internet based evaluation that we all fill in for our supervisor to review there jobs and this goes directly to HR, we are going to be 3 employees to fill this in, me and my 2 co workers, we will get back at him on this has well, so he is bound to leave or at least lose is supervisor rank.

The case has a lot of arguments in it, my 2 co workers added a lot to it too, saying how is attitude was causing a problem for everyone in the office.

My big boss new there was a problem with him and never did anything so he got some shitt too.

Worst comes to worst we are all going to site down with him at the job and tell him we dont want to work with him anymore, he abused of is power, harassement, and a lot more, cursing.

There is a thing called 360 at our job its an internet based evaluation that we all fill in for our supervisor to review there jobs and this goes directly to HR, we are going to be 3 employees to fill this in, me and my 2 co workers, we will get back at him on this has well, so he is bound to leave or at least lose is supervisor rank.
    Dont be so sure about that. 360's are completely anonymous and if you three are the only ones to complain and everyone else gives him good feeback then you wont get what you want. And I know this because I have had quite a few done on me and responded to many others

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I saw it as Hairassment !!!
    lmao, i thought his arraser was broke or something.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

eriously you need to just man up a little bit.

Well getting a complain has got me acting like a soft teddy bear, he is now nice with everyone.

I am seeing a shrink now to learn how to deal with idiots like him, its not all to man up, or to punch someone, or to yell at someone, sometimes you need to do everything to have someone leaves when he is making everyone sick around him.

I invested 5 years in that company its at 5 minutes drive from my house and i am not about to give anything away to that bastard.

We are 4 IT Techiciens, 1 is my supervisor, 3 of us we be filling the 360, we are the only 3 people that work with him, a few years back a supervisor got fired because 2 of is employees filled the 360 with negative reviews, we are going to be 3 to fill it with negative reviews and comments.

He got an offical written notice for verbal harassement, if he ever does it again he is fired on the spot. He is also not going to be our supervisor anymore at least for some time.

They will hire a shrink to get us all back working togheter, also the HR department will redefine with harassement is and will not tolerate any other incident.

I wanted this dick to get fired, i did so bad, who knows maybe after he gets is written notice he will just leave the company out of shame.

At least i got under is skin and i really put him true hell has well.

Lets see what the future holds

He got an offical written notice for verbal harassement, if he ever does it again he is fired on the spot. He is also not going to be our supervisor anymore at least for some time.

They will hire a shrink to get us all back working togheter, also the HR department will redefine with harassement is and will not tolerate any other incident.

I wanted this dick to get fired, i did so bad, who knows maybe after he gets is written notice he will just leave the company out of shame.

At least i got under is skin and i really put him true hell has well.

Lets see what the future holds

Glad to hear that...I am 2nd in command in my IT Department...I don't take shit from anyone.

I wouldn't work in an environment like yours, **** a 5 minute drive and 5yrs of my time for health problems. In IT you generally move around every 2-3yrs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Glad to hear that...I am 2nd in command in my IT Department...I don't take shit from anyone.

I wouldn't work in an environment like yours, **** a 5 minute drive and 5yrs of my time for health problems. In IT you generally move around every 2-3yrs anyway.
    Yes some do move around but me and GF have a house and everything, i dont like moving around either, i love the people i work with, i love the users, he is the only flaw in the company.

I am not going to quit or lay down for a mofo like that. He has been given a lot to do and a final warning meaning that if he does it again he is fired.

The guy is 50 years old do you really think he is going to change, he is an ex army guy with a temper, he will never change, give him time and he will fukkk up again and this time pay for it and leave.

He is no longer supervisor just that is enough to make him leave.

Yes some do move around but me and GF have a house and everything, i dont like moving around either, i love the people i work with, i love the users, he is the only flaw in the company.

I am not going to quit or lay down for a mofo like that. He has been given a lot to do and a final warning meaning that if he does it again he is fired.

The guy is 50 years old do you really think he is going to change, he is an ex army guy with a temper, he will never change, give him time and he will fukkk up again and this time pay for it and leave.

He is no longer supervisor just that is enough to make him leave.
    Ok, so there is no other IT work in your area? I wasn't talking about moving cities. haha

How in the hell can you "like" your users? I ****ing hate mine...they could **** up a ham sandwich. haha

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Ok, so there is no other IT work in your area? I wasn't talking about moving cities. haha

How in the hell can you "like" your users? I ****ing hate mine...they could **** up a ham sandwich. haha
    I work at a big company, i am at the headoffice there we have a big production plant also, i am in contact with the plant users everyday, i fix there issues, and we joke around all the time, some are MMA fans some are Pro Wrestling fans, and a lot of them are weight lifters, so its always fun to take with people who love the same stuff has you.

I also do support for corporate stores and franchise stores, i guess its sort of building confidence in users and how you treat them.

IT is always the most hated people in a company but if you just go the extra mile to give the user a bit more you get great feedback and that is worth a lot.

I am on sick leave for 3 months and my girlfriend works in the purchasing department there, everyone is asking about me, how i am and when i will be coming back, they care and that is a great feeling.

That is the way i am i love to work but i love to have fun and joke around while working, after all what is working if you cant have fun and always be serious.

There are other places i could go for sure but you are talking about major traffic jams and more.

Lets just see how everything turns out at my job first has i said the guy got a lot of changing to do, i am now off for 3 months so might has well rest and get all the stress out of my body.

I got myself an XBOX 360, the new Smackdown VS Raw 2009, Gear of War heeheh and i am waiting for the new UFC 2009 game to come out.

I got a tone of movies to watch so taking it easy right now is the best thing after being abuse by this guy for over a year and a half.

Still seeing a doc and a shrink in the process wont be bad either.

I work at a big company, i am at the headoffice there we have a big production plant also, i am in contact with the plant users everyday, i fix there issues, and we joke around all the time, some are MMA fans some are Pro Wrestling fans, and a lot of them are weight lifters, so its always fun to take with people who love the same stuff has you.

I also do support for corporate stores and franchise stores, i guess its sort of building confidence in users and how you treat them.

IT is always the most hated people in a company but if you just go the extra mile to give the user a bit more you get great feedback and that is worth a lot.

I am on sick leave for 3 months and my girlfriend works in the purchasing department there, everyone is asking about me, how i am and when i will be coming back, they care and that is a great feeling.

That is the way i am i love to work but i love to have fun and joke around while working, after all what is working if you cant have fun and always be serious.

There are other places i could go for sure but you are talking about major traffic jams and more.

Lets just see how everything turns out at my job first has i said the guy got a lot of changing to do, i am now off for 3 months so might has well rest and get all the stress out of my body.

I got myself an XBOX 360, the new Smackdown VS Raw 2009, Gear of War heeheh and i am waiting for the new UFC 2009 game to come out.

I got a tone of movies to watch so taking it easy right now is the best thing after being abuse by this guy for over a year and a half.

Still seeing a doc and a shrink in the process wont be bad either.
    Oh trust me, HR is way more hated than IT !!!!!!!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bullying? Abusive? Come on man...this generation should be branded with pink

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post

Man, this guy has gone through some shit apparently but I have to agree...I have never had anyone talk like that to me, bottom line is I would shut that shit down the first time anything was said.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    my boss has yelled at me a few times, it happens. If he's wrong I raise my voice and tell him how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post

Stop pretending you are a tough guy bozo, you dont know what people go true, its a touchy situation most of the time, and you dont notice it yet, its with time and symptoms that you learn you are on your way to a burnout.

By taking everything personal is where its leading this.

I used to judge people that went on burnout myself saying they where not mentally strong and other nonsense like this.

There is always the fact that you can lose your job resorting to violence.

I am 36 years old and not going to start a fist fight because someone yells at me, i am more mature then that.

And its not by yelling and being aggressive that you solve things.

I talked many times to him and my other boss, now he is one step to be fired.

If i would have talked back, yelled at him or any other signes of aggression from my part, my complain to the human ressources would have been rejected.

Instead when i cracked i just took my coat and left, said nothing and that was the best thing.

So you see zimmy sometimes its better to shut it then look like a complete moron not knowing what you are talking about .

Kratos if it would have happened only a couple of times i would understand but its pertty much all the time, and not only with me but with my work buddies has well.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    What is accumulation ?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    What is accumulation ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information