Thread: Sad day

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

Sad day

So my girl friend calls me home crying histerical and saying that she needs my help fast and to please go over quick. So I run to my room and grab the 1911 springfield and hit the pedal to the metal feering the worst. I was probably there in 6 minutes the most.
    What happend was that her new neighbors had two germain shepards that made a hole through her fence and attacked her chihuahua that was playing out side. By the time I got there the SPCA was there her dog was bleeding alot. I guess he had a puntured lung and was put to sleep later today at the vets office.
    I know how hard it is to loose a loved one so I haven't called her, just text her. She had that dog for about 6 years now.
    Could she sue her neighbor? Or what can she do about it?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    yeah, the neighbors have to maintain their animals on their property. But she might need you more than you think, girls are like men, girls need to be held and loved on when they are sad, not left alone.

well I did text her and she didn't text back. I know she's very sad so tomorrow I will go visit her and do what u mentioned. thanks kat

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you can sue, and thats a tough call. Just be there for her and try to help her through it.

for sure, bring her some flowers or something to cheer her up a bit, ask her to go on a walk with you or something, getting out of the house makes us feel better.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Kat knows whats up

yes yes, I try, I just know what would make me feel better..

maybe all of these psych classes are kicking into effect

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    yeah, you def need to spend time with her. she needs comforting and someone there to listen to get anything out of her system. It also shows that you care as well

whatever you do, don't be a retard and take her to the pet store...that doesn't help anything.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sorry to hear that man. My heart goes out to you.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Man that is some sad stuff.
    But you can definitely sue. Don't you watch Judge Joe Brown? That's like every other show.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have the same kind of dog, he is only 7lbs and i would tear the head off of anyone or anything that hurt him.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear about your GF's loss. I'm a dog/animal lover..Absolutely lose it if I see irresponsible pet ownership or animal cruelty. I never can understand why people don't have the forethought to make sure their animals are under control. We always keep our dogs under control and try to be aware enough to avoid these kind of incidents.
    Give your GF a big hug and tell her that although it will never get any better, it will get ..easier, with time.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thats a tough call about the neighbors....I would probably want to have a word with them. If they are good people and are really shaken up, sincerely feel like shit and genuin (spelling).....I'm not sure I would want to press charges...

But, if they are irresponsible dickheads and stupid/evil human beings...than go for it..

all in all, I just wouldnt be so quick on this one.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    In the unilikely event something like that were to happen and I were th nieghbor I would approach the victims and offer to compensate. But I would also approach them if they didn't intiate recourse. After that the choice should be clear.

I loved all the dogs that I've owned so much, I would be messed up for a long time if that happened to me. I probably would have done something impulsive and irrational, like put that springfield to good use on two german shepards. Some people are so irresponsible as dog owners. A simple installation of an electric fence and this trajedy would have never had to happen. If you own a dog be a good parent and take care of your responsibilities as a responsible owner. If they show no remorse, or avoid you...refer them to your attorney but don't do anything that would implicate yourself or your GF.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Go to the pound and get her a nasty pit. Throw it over the neighbors fence when their dogs out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, the only funny thing is imagian PT with a 7 lb dog that is a fu fu dog... sorry pt, i picture you with a doberman or a great dane or something ... that really sucks pets are like family - she def needs to get some attention from you go take here out to dinner and get her mind off the house and the dogs. tell her we all said sorry - BG has a good idea go buy a nice pit put it on a cycle of anodral 100 mg a day, test e 1000 mg eod and in about 5 weeks just let him in the back yard, he'll have such roid rage the fence wont matter... then give him to PT (sorry pt i am kinda picking on ya, smile)

sad to hear her dog had that happen

thanks guys, I went over and she cryed on my shoulder and broke down. The neighbors said they were responsible for everything. They were also very irresponsible all the time and have the dogs loose all the time, I'm just thankful they didn't just out to the street and get a small child playing outside.
    We have a yorkie at home but were always looking after him. Hes never out of our sight.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    yeah, you def need to spend time with her. she needs comforting and someone there to listen to get anything out of her system. It also shows that you care as well
    Yeah in a perfect world that would be cool.....but its been my experience that sometimes women just wanna isolate...I have a friend thats female and she tends to isolate when shit goes bad for her....she won't pick up the phone or answer texts...then when she's good and ready..she'll reappear...it drives me crazy...her reasoning is that she doesn't wanna bring me down with her drama...I tell her that maybe she should let me try to bring her back UP from the drama...and help her...even if its just to sit and listen....women are totally unpredictable...my best advice is just let her know you are there if she needs you...thats it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    She should be able to take legal action. Its going to be tough as the neighbor did have her pets fenced in but it might be worth looking into.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Go to the pound and get her a nasty pit. Throw it over the neighbors fence when their dogs out.
    exactly but seriously good luck i know how these girls are with there little puppies, my mother has to chiuahuas and lost one both my parents were devistated, good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    well, the only funny thing is imagian PT with a 7 lb dog that is a fu fu dog... sorry pt, i picture you with a doberman or a great dane or something ... that really sucks pets are like family - she def needs to get some attention from you go take here out to dinner and get her mind off the house and the dogs. tell her we all said sorry - BG has a good idea go buy a nice pit put it on a cycle of anodral 100 mg a day, test e 1000 mg eod and in about 5 weeks just let him in the back yard, he'll have such roid rage the fence wont matter... then give him to PT (sorry pt i am kinda picking on ya, smile)

sad to hear her dog had that happen

i dont need a big dog. i spent half my life fighting and i have a alot of different guns so protection from a dog is the last thing i need. i simple bark when someone is near will do and my dog does that well enough. i grew up with a white german shepard and will own one again someday but for now im happy with my little guy
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i dont need a big dog. i spent half my life fighting and i have a alot of different guns so protection from a dog is the last thing i need. i simple bark when someone is near will do and my dog does that well enough. i grew up with a white german shepard and will own one again someday but for now im happy with my little guy
    Got a feeling you're a dog person like me, PT. I raised Collies when I was 9 years till I was about 15. Been involved with Mastiff rescue and breeding for the last 18 years or so.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Here is a picture of our Yorkie at home.

I remember our last dogg. I cryed the two first nights we lost him. Someone tryed to break into our house and hit him with a bat in the face and broke his jaw. I was about 16 years old but I never found out who it was. I would of loved to see them do it now so I could empty the full clip of the Springfield on there asses.

Thread Information