• Better

14 53.85%
  • Worse

7 26.92%
  • Same

5 19.23%
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Question ? for the Married guys

Is anyone truly happily married? I know a lot of unhappily married guys and guys going through divorces. Moreso than happily married ones.

Here is my situation. I am 34, my girl is 21, gorgeous (she's half Ethiopian half Portuguese and they go very well together) and in her 3rd year of college. She wants to elope on New Years. Im crazy about her and all for it but dont want it to ruin the relationship. Also I know girls seem to have overnight changes of heart when they are young even though right now she seems 1000% in to us right now. She is pretty much guaranteed a very lucrative job at the UN when she graduates because her dad is involved with some shit building hospitals in Africa and is politically juiced. So if we stayed together our future is fairly secure moreso thanks to her. She supports all my crazy dreams like being a professional poker player. She is the best I ever had in bed and most of the girls I've dated in the last 5 years been strippers with the exception of her. She smokes them all in bed hands down. She's almost too good to be true.

I just seen my dad, and many friends go through ugly divorces and would rather stay single and play the field the rest of my life than go through that. Like I said if today was a true barometer of forever then we would have a great marriage until death did us part, but does stuff change once you say I do?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ill let you know when im allowed...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Ill let you know when im allowed...
    You dont count. Men are all the same. Feed me, **** me, shut the **** up. Thats the 3 keys to making it last forever with a man. You got it too easy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod View Post
    You dont count. Men are all the same. Feed me, **** me, shut the **** up. Thats the 3 keys to making it last forever with a man. You got it too easy.

So true.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure...there are days when I am happy...like I cant live without her

And there are days when I would love to ditch her...

I can say i would be debt free and have booo cooo's money if I would have never met my wife...and a playboy quality russian bride...

then on the other hand...i wouldnt have my 4 baby boys...

So for me.....it depends on the moment...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sh!t, Loz ...there are good days and bad. I don't think any marriage is perfect every day. I think the question you might want to ask yourself is ...."If she starts driving me crazy would I still want to be with her?
    I've been married for 16+ years and I'd still marry her again....Besides shes the only one that will put up with my crap
    Just sit back and think about it and I believe the answer will come to you.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well lets just say there wont be a third one !!!!

korsow is offline Associate Member
    shoot gues im the only one thats happy being married?

and yes good days and bad days, but over all better ... I love my wife :-p

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I will let you know in a couple of years.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m happilly maried, only been maried for 1.5 years but still its great. My wife helps me with cooking all my meals for the next day and is very supportive of my working out. We like to travel and things are realyl good. If theres a problem usually we can talk about it and things work themselves out. I`m happy to be maried and not worrying about women in general. Ironically I am around more sexy women now then ever before, all of my wifes friends,cousins etc are super hot colombians like her. So its not liek I dont get to see some eye candy :P

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member
    I have been married for 10 years now and I do love my wife and would gladly give my life for her and the kids she has brought me. However, we were also friend for years before we even started dating and that goes a really long way. I can say however, if we ever did divorce for whatever reason, I would never remarry again. Simply because I would absolutely want my freedom and I don't think I could ever trust another girl as much as I trust my wife.

The fact that this worries you so much probably means you should wait and really think it through before making a final decision. Marriage is a long committment bro and shouldn't be determined by anything other than trust and love. Otherwise there is no telling what path it will take you down.

I hope this helps some

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Very happily married for 10+yrs! Wifey and I have been together for over 20. 3 beautiful kids and 3 dogs. I love me wife and my life. There have definitely been there ups and down but the positives far and away outweigh the negatives.

The advice my father gave me when I was on the fence about marriage, "who is the 1st person you think of when you wake up and the last person you think of when you go to sleep? If she is the answer then there is no question..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Very happily married for 10+yrs! Wifey and I have been together for over 20. 3 beautiful kids and 3 dogs. I love me wife and my life. There have definitely been there ups and down but the positives far and away outweigh the negatives.

The advice my father gave me when I was on the fence about marriage, "who is the 1st person you think of when you wake up and the last person you think of when you go to sleep? If she is the answer then there is no question..."
    Does my car count ?

Blog Entries
    ive been married for 10+ years and love her more than ever.she is my best friend and the only person i know i can trust and count on every day.its funny cus i feelt a bit like you before i got married but over time i found myself falling deeper in love for her. she is my solemate.we have been together for 15 years altogether so i dose pay to date her for a good while before tying the knot.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro I have been married to the same lady(term used loosely) for 22 years....we've had our ups and downs..close to splitting up once.(I've been unfaithful)...but we worked through it and to be quite honest.. the sex now is better than ever....she's my best friend and always has my back!! Do I still look at other chics? Hell yes!! What happens alot of times is married men think the grass is greener on the other side and then we find out the grass is psycho!! lol Then we jump the fence back into our own yard and mow the fukk out of it!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the one question i asked myself that sealed the deal..

If tomorrow i won the Lottery, would i want her beside me to spend the $$$ or someone else?? or many someone else..

answer was her, at least i can trust her..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    the one question i asked myself that sealed the deal..

If tomorrow i won the Lottery, would i want her beside me to spend the $$$ or someone else?? or many someone else..

answer was her, at least i can trust her..
    Damn I thought I was the only one who wondered about that stuff?..In all honesty I couldn't say for sure... I'm still quite a bastard...and there are so many HHHOTTT young chics out there...I guess I'll find out when it happens!! lol...Note to self...BUY LOTTO TICKETS!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i was married this past june and couldnt be happier. obviously much didnt change phisically since we were already living together but im alot happier inside knowing that i will be with my girl until the day i die
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man - i say go for it - marriage is great as long as the sex is great - sounds like you've got that covered. it's the kids that totally turn it upside down. So i say get married have fun, **** your brains out and when you're ready for willie to go on a vacation - or at least slow WAY down, have a coupla kids. That's the time to try deca - LOL. It's all good but it's 10000% DIFFERENT with kids. And if she's 21 you'll have plenty of time for that. And don't be afraid of the nasty divorce. if it happens - it doesn't have to be nasty.

BTW - u snooze u loose - words to live by!
    Good luck bro!

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    mine was really fit then after about a year or so she had one foot in the fridge, now, a few years later, its a mess and Im outta here, they are always nice at first then they change, they ALL do this.
    I hate my job
    I hate my wife
    I hate this town &
    I hate my life...
    LOL j/k

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i haven't got a blow job since i got married but i masturbate a lot more.....oh wait.......thats not good news ......ya that sucks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I just got married in july. Our relationship is def. better. I cant wait to get home from work to see her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i haven't got a blow job since i got married but i masturbate a lot more.....oh wait.......thats not good news ......ya that sucks.
    Oh the straight life, such a pitty. I get BJ's when we don't feel like having sex

Im weird, I dont like BJ;s, dunno why lol,

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Thats a shame... Shes hot as shit, but i have a sneaking suspicion that the hottest part of her body is the top of her head...

Lol..

but seriously...

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is for married guys,,, but i'm 44 now, never had the feeling to marry or have kids, i have become acustomed to fending on my own and i have to admit that i have never had so much sex as i do now,,,, Am i sad, well sometimes but would i change NO, as far as the cooking and cleaning goes i have 2 maids so not much problem there...... for company i have mates and there is no problem getting females when you want for as long as you want,,until i get bored with them..
    The bored thing would have to be my biggest turn off's as far as marrage goes (and the devorce thing), i have always got bored after a week or two,,, does this make me selfish, maybe but i am quite happy with life and really don't think it will change at my age now.

For those happy and faithfull in there marrage i salute you and am glad you like it..... many i know really don't and very many cheat which i think says something about the whole concept of staying with one person for the rest of your life,,,,,,,IMHO

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    I can only speak for myself, but being happily married comes and goes. There are days that you want to kill one another and other days (thankfully these outweigh the previous) when you're best friends.

The one thing that jumps off the page in your original post is the age difference between you and your girl. My wife & I are less than a year apart and I feel that is a very important aspect. Many it isn't for everyone, but it just works for us.

The other thing is that she is only 21 and may just be pulling for this as a 'spur of the moment' thing. My suggestion would be to go away together for the same trip the elope would have taken place but not do it. Of course this has to be discussed and agreed w/ before you leave. Go and get drunk together and bang like it was your last day on earth, but keep it the way it is. It sounds as if you aren't as into this as she is. You both have to be on the same page.

I'm married over 13 years and we've had our ups and downs, just like every other couple. But to jump into it with one or both eyes closed should be carefully thought out.

Best of luck with whatever you choice may be.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im not married cus everyone i know isn't happy being married.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Nationally, 50% of marriages end in divorce...

Here in CA, its actually 60%.

Makes me wonder if i feel like taking that risk...

Like for instance, would you go skydiving if only 50% of the time your parachute opened?

FVCK NO RIGHT?!!!

mperk is offline Member
    Hey that's one of the married guy secrets - you're not supposed to let it out until they join the club! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Nationally, 50% of marriages end in divorce...

Here in CA, its actually 60%.

Makes me wonder if i feel like taking that risk...

Like for instance, would you go skydiving if only 50% of the time your parachute opened?

FVCK NO RIGHT?!!!
    True - but you don't die if you get divorced....

Mikata is offline New Member
    I've been married for 26 yrs now, have two beatiful girls and would'nt change a thing. Every year things with us just keep getting better. We've been through some tough times but the good times far out weight the bad.
    We got married young I was 21 she was 19, it was tough back then being so young and dealing with our own insecurities but as time passes we overcame those and things have been great for a long time now.

Being great in bed is good for a while but it doesn't make for a lasting marriage. It's about love, mutual respect and commitment to that person, in my opinion that is what makes marriages work.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely, I've gotten much better after marriage! There's nothing like a girlfriend, honest friend and lover, like having your own wife. Of course, as long as you know how to be a man, be wise when dealing with her, and above everything, respecting her 'till death do take both apart'...

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Thats a shame... Shes hot as shit, but i have a sneaking suspicion that the hottest part of her body is the top of her head...

Lol..

but seriously...
    ill have to give you more pics then

Thread Information