Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    the minute YOU do something, YOU get charged.....

if you endup in jail, how is that going to help your wife.

if i was in your situation, i'd wanna smack him out too...but for the well being of your wife - dont do it.

just, find out what your legal options are.
    Agreed.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

if i was in your situation, i'd wanna smack him out too...but for the well being of your wife - dont do it.

if i just kick his ass yes. But there are ways to instill fear that they will not go to the police. I have a checkered past. i can make him not go to the cops

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree. My head is a little more clear now. Last night i probably would have thrown him off the roof. But taking my time and taking the right opportunity will be smarter and safe (legally).

Why you guys still try and sue him?
    as soon as you do something to him, and he has evidence, you have no law suit.....You live in the US, for this type of thing you guys CAN get money, and I feel YOUR pain, because from your posts over the years its obvious you love your wife, and I would feel the same, I would literally want to choke him with his own jugular BUT, that would not benifit you, your wife, your relationship or your bank account.. The BEST way to get back is charges and a law suit

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if i just kick his ass yes. But there are ways to instill fear that they will not go to the police. I have a checkered past. i can make him not go to the cops
    I agree with what Nicotine said, you need to check out your legal options. But if you must get revenge try to find out his routine and jump him and beat the hell out of him, just make sure he don't see you. It's just kind of a shitty situation one of those things that you can't really fix, those are the worst. And unless you are Don Corleone, I doubt your checkered past is going to intimidate him and keep him from going to the cops.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    FVCK that....B E A T T H I S P R I C K S A S S....

NOTE: ok for me to fvck with your wife

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    as soon as you do something to him, and he has evidence, you have no law suit.....You live in the US, for this type of thing you guys CAN get money, and I feel YOUR pain, because from your posts over the years its obvious you love your wife, and I would feel the same, I would literally want to choke him with his own jugular BUT, that would not benifit you, your wife, your relationship or your bank account.. The BEST way to get back is charges and a law suit

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I agree with what Nicotine said, you need to check out your legal options. But if you must get revenge try to find out his routine and jump him and beat the hell out of him, just make sure he don't see you. It's just kind of a shitty situation one of those things that you can't really fix, those are the worst. And unless you are Don Corleone, I doubt your checkered past is going to intimidate him and keep him from going to the cops.

Yea...It would be great to get some cash out of this deal...BUT How the fvck will anyone know it was you driving the car that ran his b1tch ass over?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, sue his ass and after the case closes, them smack the shit out of him.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Gixx...you know how we deal with things back home....you definately need to see that the dude gets whats comin his way....But YOU PERSONALLY dont need to be the one to make sure of that...Im not gonna say what Im sayin, but you know what im sayin....If a things gotta get done, make sure the thing gets done, just dont be the one to do the thing...

pay some illegal or a bum 50$ to fvck his world up...

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    dark night he is walking home he gets jumped by sum1 end of. you was at home all night with your wife she can vouch for you .

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork_killer View Post
    dark night he is walking home he gets jumped by sum1 end of. you was at home all night with your wife she can vouch for you .
    No...she's not a credible witness since she's been involved. What he wants to do is make a purchase with a credit card around the time of the incident at a store that has surveillance cameras, so that he can be seen on there as well.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WOW! I just noticed this thread... man that is a messed up deal.. I can't believe a man would do something like that to a women.... was he just messin around and fell over while he had her in the air because he was drunk? or was he really trying to slam her like it sounds on your post? I think that plays a role in how to go forward....

I would like to say that the right thing to do is press charges and mess up his record.... that can really mess people up also.... but, I can't say that if that happened to my wife I can agree to let the justice system handle it... sometimes it isn't justice....

I would really want to mess the dude up bad and i probably would...can't say for sure what or how... has he tried to contact and explain or apologize or anything?? if not take a bat to his ass.... idk... you can settle for fist exchange, but you never know who wins in fights, i've seen it all...

this is crazy... he needs to pay and be held accountable and you need to really think this through.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Just use your head mate,,,,, and when the time is right use his head as a pogo stick
    Exactly, a friend of mine has what he calls the 14 month rule. His fathers next door neighbour was a real ass and they had lots of issues with there adjoining fence. The neighbor refused to pay for his half. So my friend waited 14 months then went and set both of the guys motor bikes on fire out the front of his house !!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Gixx...you know how we deal with things back home....you definately need to see that the dude gets whats comin his way....But YOU PERSONALLY dont need to be the one to make sure of that...Im not gonna say what Im sayin, but you know what im sayin....If a things gotta get done, make sure the thing gets done, just dont be the one to do the thing...
    Now that i have calmed down a little you are right. I would love to do it personally but i cant. I know better. I was just so cant even put word to it last night, I wasn't thinking smart. It will be dealt with though.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Hell, I wouldnt have had to do anything, my buddies would have taken care of it before I could have even got to the prick! At least you let yourself cool down and think about it. At least your not in jail asking for advice on a good lawyer!

B.E.N. is offline Member
    I can't believe if he works anywhere near your wifey that he still has a job.

Ruin him...first take his job. Easily done. No establishment is going to take the risk of a harassment suit especially on some low level waiter.

Second get an attorney to sue him for damages, pain & suffering, etc. He has insurance likely...they'll pay. Have the attorney take the case on contingency so you are not out money upfront. Court can have his wages garnished until judgment is paid. Worst that happens here is this terd walks around the rest of his life with an enormous judgment against him. No house...no cars...nada.

Third...I'd have my nasty pipe hitting boys get to work on him. Send a 'get well' card.

He will get charged If the guy knows what its in regards to.I wouldnt say shit to him just walk up and give him the buisness and leave quick and and clean.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Gixxer .... I hope your wife recovers well .... she will need your help to get over it. Don't do anything stupid and no kneejerk reactons when you first see the guy.

Be smart and use your brain ...... Don't get mad .... get even!!!! (and a little bit more)

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    If you choose to do something yourself, and make a false aliby saying you were somewhere else at the time...... make sure you dont bring your cellphone. Leave it wherever your aliby is gonna be at.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information