Thread: i hate it

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member

i hate it

Does anyone else hate celebrity news... celebrity gossip... or anything like that. I dont care whats going on in their lives... it pisses me off so much about how concerned some people are about whats happeneing in celebrities lives.. And getting the latest "scoop" about brittany and her court trials (as an example).. who gives a SH!T!!

does anyone else feel the same way?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    thats why i dont watch any of those channels... i only watch vh1 in the morning so i get the music videos... other than that... i agree w/ u who cares

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    another reason why i dont watch tv.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i don't get it either. the magazines there at the checkout and dj's talking about celeb news in between songs. who are the people that care about this garbage? i'm as interested in so and so celebs freakin new hairstyle as i am in the chick on the next block. i think some peoples lives are so meaningless and boring that crap like this brings joy and happiness to them. these are the same people who watch 15 hours of reality t.v. every week and bitch about their weight problem.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD View Post
    i don't get it either. the magazines there at the checkout and dj's talking about celeb news in between songs. who are the people that care about this garbage? i'm as interested in so and so celebs freakin new hairstyle as i am in the chick on the next block. i think some peoples lives are so meaningless and boring that crap like this brings joy and happiness to them. these are the same people who watch 15 hours of reality t.v. every week and bitch about their weight problem.
    Agreed. If you take a close look at the people who read those magazines, and are interested by celeb goss, you will realise they (for the most part) live a pathetic life.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

stpete is offline Banned
    Bunch of shit. Here are my channels: ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports, FSN Florida, ESPN Classic, ESPN U. That keeps me away from the bullshit.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    u gotta add comedy central, adult swim, and the food network!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    u gotta add comedy central, adult swim, and the food network!
    hahahaha...you're right. Especially the food network.

AUb27 is offline Associate Member

Arrow

ppl are obsessed with celebs because they wish that they were in their shoes (famous, rich, good looking). they love to see them fail and fall because it shows that they are still only human just like you and me.
    I for one admit to being jealous of a lot of celebs, I hope to be rich one day. But on the other hand I dont give a sh!t if britney spears has cellulite and cant stand anyone who would give it 2 seconds of their time.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems to be for people that don't have a life, I think most seem to be connected, overpaid, stupid and that the world evolves around them.

Not the slightest interested in them

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I never understood it. Who cares if some celeb lost 20lbs by eating Madagascar cave spider shit? Seriously.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    As long as people buy those crap magazines and watch those terrible shows it will go on. I don't watch/read any of that crap.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    agree w everyone. its just a way for people to bitch about what other people are doing when they have nothing going on in their own lives

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    Airbrush or not I would slam her like there was no tomorow.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post
    Does anyone else hate celebrity news... celebrity gossip... or anything like that. I dont care whats going on in their lives... it pisses me off so much about how concerned some people are about whats happeneing in celebrities lives.. And getting the latest "scoop" about brittany and her court trials (as an example).. who gives a SH!T!!

Thankyou I feel the same damn way,people that are really into that shit must have no life of their own.
    Last edited by j4ever41; 11-16-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: sp

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I dont get the reality tv bs or the celebrity magazines at all. I have enough prob and drama of my own i dont need to worrie about them. My x gfs mom is so wrapped up in the shit it is fvcking unreal, idk how sum one could spend ther lives wanting or worrieing about sum one elses life

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate,,, that sum it up what i think of that sort of s**t

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I broke up with one girl for this sole reason. She would watch paris hilton show not sure what the name was. And she would always tune into those channels that talk about celebs for like an hour.
    And when i would have the radio on she would turn up when the dj's talked about gossip news. **** i hated that and started to hate that bitch. Matter of fact she once TOUCHED THE VOLUME ON MY BMW AND I ALMOST HIT HER. But instead i ended up taking my rage out on the windscreen. Unfortunatly i cracked it so joke was on me, but man was she scared.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    "They" want the American people to focus on this kind of irrelevant shit thus keeping their attention off of the real problems rotting this country from within.

Let's keep everyone worried about what Brittany Spears is doing, What Paris Hilton is doing, what Lindsay Lohan is doing...what this poll says, what that polls says....here look at this, look at that.

To be honest they are doing a ****ing remarkable job of keeping the American people completely oblivious to the real problems.

When you can walk around and ask 10 people what form of government America is and 9/10 have no clue, something is ****ing wrong. I would say a good majority do not even know how to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post

That's hollywood unfortunately. I ignore the magazines and tv channels that display this putred information. What I can't stand are dumb ****ing DJ's who talk about this **** shut the **** up and play music it's bad enough I gotta hear your voice.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL My wife watches quite a bit of that shit, I leave the room or I get real mad.

"And here's Jessica Simpson walking to her vehicle, And here she is buying groceries, here she is bringing her groceries into the house." Just swarmed by photographers

Just shoot me in the Fin head and be done with it! Get a life!!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate when my sis watches all those girl shows like " the hills" and shit.

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    LOL My wife watches quite a bit of that shit, I leave the room or I get real mad.

"And here's Jessica Simpson walking to her vehicle, And here she is buying groceries, here she is bringing her groceries into the house." Just swarmed by photographers

Just shoot me in the Fin head and be done with it! Get a life!!
    EXACTLY lol. Spying and taking pictures of celebrities is such a lucrative business. And i cannot stand all those tabloids that brodcast everytime a celebrity takes a sh!t... like i give a faak how many times 'jessica and nick' broke up and got back together.

I want to break something when the gf watches all that shiz... And the hills and all that other garbage makes me want to castrate myself with a butterknife..

But the good news is she dosent watch that stuff anymore

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ why not ... how did u get her to stop watching all that crap..

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    "They" want the American people to focus on this kind of irrelevant shit thus keeping their attention off of the real problems rotting this country from within.

Let's keep everyone worried about what Brittany Spears is doing, What Paris Hilton is doing, what Lindsay Lohan is doing...what this poll says, what that polls says....here look at this, look at that.

To be honest they are doing a ****ing remarkable job of keeping the American people completely oblivious to the real problems.

When you can walk around and ask 10 people what form of government America is and 9/10 have no clue, something is ****ing wrong. I would say a good majority do not even know how to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
    Someone else gets it. It's all intentianal, to brainwash everyone and create a society of retarded guppies floating in a fishbowl, who couldn't care less what is happening to their lives and country. The people in control are geniuses, cause it's working.

Thread Information