UncleD is offline Associate Member

Anyone else just wana quit?

ok bros on about 7 weeks intoa cycle and im just sooo tired of all of it.. i mean my personal life sucks right now but ive been through worse.. i just feel
    like ive had enof.. just want to stop juice forever..
    i plan in doing a long pre comp cycle next year and finishing out this one and
    i have no drive to.. i feel discusted with myself, sad, and confused.. my mind seems like mush and idk whats wrong..
    i ache all over latly, dont sleep good and changes moods like im a girl on the rag...
    hell ive been on for 2 years and have never taken more then 8 weeks off between and i run long cycles..
    is my body fed up?? is it fuked up?? has the years of gear made me f ed in the head..i feel so depressed and idk why...
    anyone ever have this happen??
    i have 4 grand of gear in a safe, i just looked at it and i sat down and cryed for a while( plz no jokes this is SERIOUS SH IT) and it makes me sick.. idk who i am anymore.. maybe its time to take a LOOOONG break....sheesh

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    ok bros on about 7 weeks intoa cycle and im just sooo tired of all of it.. i mean my personal life sucks right now but ive been through worse.. i just feel
    i have no drive to.. i feel discusted with myself, sad, and confused.. my mind seems like mush and idk whats wrong..
    i ache all over latly, dont sleep good and changes moods like im a girl on the rag...
    hell ive been on for 2 years and have never taken more then 8 weeks off between and i run long cycles..
    is my body fed up?? is it fuked up?? has the years of gear made me f ed in the head..i feel so depressed and idk why...
    i have 4 grand of gear in a safe, i just looked at it and i sat down and cryed for a while( plz no jokes this is SERIOUS SH IT) and it makes me sick.. idk who i am anymore.. maybe its time to take a LOOOONG break....sheesh
    It sometimes take people years to realize they are abusers and not users. I can't tell you what to do but i would recommend backing off for a while.

my gf just broke up with me and its the whole holiday time and as ussual i have nobody to spend it with i have no family around me and now no gf...maybe i should stop being a bitch and get over it...but idk...i always though of myself as stronger then this mentaly i guess im wrong

sizerp is offline Banned
    Damn bro, I hope you feel better. Maybe take a break yeah. Or talk to a professional about how ya feel, maybe there's another underlying cause for your ill feelings. GL man.

sizerp is offline Banned
    my gf just broke up with me and its the whole holiday time and as ussual i have nobody to spend it with i have no family around me and now no gf...maybe i should stop being a bitch and get over it...but idk...i always though of myself as stronger then this mentaly i guess im wrong
    Shit, I am not even on gear and I know what you mean, in relation to the GF / Family. I hate that feeling of a sinking heart, and lonesomeness. When I used to live in New England, the winters would make me depressed too. You'll pull through it dude, find a great chick to spend time with who loves ya.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Can you cook ? Ill see you Xmas morning...

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Shit, I am not even on gear and I know what you mean, in relation to the GF / Family. I hate that feeling of a sinking heart, and lonesomeness. When I used to live in New England, the winters would make me depressed too. You'll pull through it dude, find a great chick to spend time with who loves ya.
    thx bro that helps.. being on gear so long idk what feelings are what and whats caseing what probs ect ect.. maybe one, or everything is cause me probs no real way to find out but stop useing gear for awile but i could see this making the prob WAY worse so idk what to do.. ill wait it out and try and get my mind off things...

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Can you cook ? Ill see you Xmas morning...
    lol..im confused and scared at the same time now..

the worse thing about all this is i took a job transfer to move were i am because my gf...now im 600miles from family and all my freinds basicly were here freinds to start with.. what a f ed up situation....should have known better...
    but i guess i made mush brain decetions cause of the gear lol....hell idk

sizerp is offline Banned
    thx bro that helps.. being on gear so long idk what feelings are what and whats caseing what probs ect ect.. maybe one, or everything is cause me probs no real way to find out but stop useing gear for awile but i could see this making the prob WAY worse so idk what to do.. ill wait it out and try and get my mind off things...
    It sounds like using gear brings you joy cause you're accomplishing something for your own self. So basically only you would know whether to stop/continue with the use. But I'd imagine that you're right, maybe you'd be worse off if you suddenly stopped? Usually depression leads to a lack of passion for the things we know we love, or find solace in. Really hope it works out best for ya.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i dont think the gear has anythingg to do with your problems. i think it all because of your girlfriend breaking up with you and whatever else is wrong in your life right now.
    best advice, get another girlfriend asap. a new girl helps you forgot about the old one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

sizerp is offline Banned
    the worse thing about all this is i took a job transfer to move were i am because my gf...now im 600miles from family and all my freinds basicly were here freinds to start with.. what a f ed up situation....should have known better...
    but i guess i made mush brain decetions cause of the gear lol....hell idk
    OMG DUDE. I moved from FL to WA state once fo a chick. Worst idea ever. I had no idea wtf I was and all my friends were her friends too. Hell, we all make mistakes, and girls or significant others can definitely help to increase the poor decision making. Honestly, I know just how ya feel. Love sucks, heh. You can always transfer back to home can't ya?

may well be the time of year as well man, remember those shorter days mean less sunlight exposure, could be a deficiency in vitamin D, you never know. supplement with that and Vit D, and, even if you stop the gear and get onto PCT, stay at the gym.

i have had crappy times as well, and i stopped the gym- worst decision ever. even if you dont train as hard as usual, it really is a stress reliever. you might not feel motivated, but force yourself. even if its a bit of cardio, go swimming, so something maybe a bit different, just keep active.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    OMG DUDE. I moved from FL to WA state once fo a chick. Worst idea ever. I had no idea wtf I was and all my friends were her friends too. Hell, we all make mistakes, and girls or significant others can definitely help to increase the poor decision making. Honestly, I know just how ya feel. Love sucks, heh. You can always transfer back to home can't ya?
    one of my friends, 17 at the time, moved from dallas to where i live for a girl cause he wanted to marry her, the day he gets there she tells him she's been screwing another guy here for a while and has a baby on the way from the other guy

not as bad as ya'lls but for a teen that's a messed up position since he didn't have parents to back him, did everything on his own

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    one of my friends, 17 at the time, moved from dallas to where i live for a girl cause he wanted to marry her, the day he gets there she tells him she's been screwing another guy here for a while and has a baby on the way from the other guy

not as bad as ya'lls but for a teen that's a messed up position since he didn't have parents to back him, did everything on his own
    Damn bro. Been there done that too but at age 21. That's F'd up for your friend, hope everything worked out for him psychologically. @ least it wasn't his own kid, cause that'd be tough to do at 17... but I dunno your friend, if he wanted to get married at 17... Girls are evil.

Damn bro. Been there done that too but at age 21. That's F'd up for your friend, hope everything worked out for him psychologically. @ least it wasn't his own kid, cause that'd be tough to do at 17... but I dunno your friend, if he wanted to get married at 17... Girls are evil.
    yeah, i tried to tell him, he didn't listen, now he's a serious drug addict/gang member, anyway, i have a little brother 10 years younger than me and i told my bro if he came around my family or my house i would kill him where he stood, my little bro doesn't need those type of influences around

sounds kinda harsh i know, but i gave him the choice between his friends and his drugs/gang and he made his choice

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep your head up, and you should probably talk to your doctor bro, get some anti-d's.

I've had a whole year like that, been through a few girls. It hurts every time you break up, or a girl breaks up with you. There is no ultimate cure, all you can do is just keep functioning until time heals the damage caused.

I was pretty bad too, could not even sleep with out drinking a bottle of nyquil. I own a company and lost my drive to work, it was like everything was falling apart.

Girls tend to be the thing that makes the strongest of us hurt.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    You said it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    have you gotten regular blood work done during your time spent on? your hormones might be out of whack, excess estrogen or progesterone etc.

check those out just to be safe. other than that i think mostly you are experiencing a lot of personal issues and you should seek some professional help if you keep feeling this way. good luck

jnewton86 is offline Member
    i would ask yourself why your juicin? why your workin out? maybe your priorities have changed. but i would also listen to your body, a blood test sounds like a good idea as others stated. best of luck bro

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds Like someone needs an AI

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    1) BLOOD TEST as the experinced members suggest.
    2) Do what's necessary to brink your body levels back to normal.
    3) take a week vacation and go enjoy somewhere. If money is issue go to family asnd spend time.
    4) Reconnect with your old boys. They are the best to get your mind of the girl.
    5) Do things for your self. Workout for your self, earn a living for your self.

by the way did you really love the girl or did you love her body?
    Coz both are hard to get over but the body can be replaced much easier......Oh and cold turkey on the girl other wise it
    gonna be more depressing to find her ****ing another guy soon..

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Keep your head up, and you should probably talk to your doctor bro, get some anti-d's.

I've had a whole year like that, been through a few girls. It hurts every time you break up, or a girl breaks up with you. There is no ultimate cure, all you can do is just keep functioning until time heals the damage caused.

I was pretty bad too, could not even sleep with out drinking a bottle of nyquil. I own a company and lost my drive to work, it was like everything was falling apart.

Yeah, but our recovery time is much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    im takeing carbo. a dex and a touch of nolva so im coverd there
    and as for blood work ive never had any done guess its time to
    i use hcg , clomid, nolva, a dex, trib, and lots of other strong supps
    to bring me back up, i always feel 100% nut wise after 6-8 weeks so i go back on.. maybe its wrong thinking, but hell wouldent it be worse if
    i just stayed on and never came off? thats always been my resoning for short breaks
    and as for the girl i did love her and her body, now i gota see her at the gym when i go.....as she works there......thx for all the replys guys it has helped along with som valum(i know BAD idea lol) but it helps me sleep when times are hard.

im takeing carbo. a dex and a touch of nolva so im coverd there
    and as for blood work ive never had any done guess its time to
    i use hcg , clomid, nolva, a dex, trib, and lots of other strong supps
    to bring me back up, i always feel 100% nut wise after 6-8 weeks so i go back on.. maybe its wrong thinking, but hell wouldent it be worse if
    i just stayed on and never came off? thats always been my resoning for short breaks
    and as for the girl i did love her and her body, now i gota see her at the gym when i go.....as she works there......thx for all the replys guys it has helped along with som valum(i know BAD idea lol) but it helps me sleep when times are hard.
    what's your cycle?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation unfortunately nothing can heal a heart besides time, and just try to surround yourself with friends as much as you can so you don't feel lonely or maybe even allocate more time to the gym or doing things around your house to keep you busy. Don't feel like you are a pansy, it's normal to care and have feelings.

I think a lot of guys in here have said that you have to make sure that your life is in a stable place before you start a cycle because going through emotional stress during a cycle can be pretty tough. Keep your chin up and if you ever need support know that we are always here to chat and BS.
    Last edited by KatsMeow; 11-29-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    when i was in a waaay worse situation years ago this is what i did isted of going to college: quit my part time job, broke my cell phone and SIM. so no one could reach me. Grabbed my bag with some cloth and food and 50% of all the money i had(regular one, no a bigass backpackers one). Went to airpoirt, plane ticket to the first place i liked (and that required no ****ing visas). Spent months in a village of Bretagne with an old couple that let me live with them in exchange for taking care of them and the house. Nice guys. Then went back to spain refreshed. I'm not saying to should do this. Im a compulsive lonewolf and very extremist when it comes to taking decisions. Just my 2 cents.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    when i was in a waaay worse situation years ago this is what i did isted of going to college: quit my part time job, broke my cell phone and SIM. so no one could reach me. Grabbed my bag with some cloth and food and 50% of all the money i had(regular one, no a bigass backpackers one). Went to airpoirt, plane ticket to the first place i liked (and that required no ****ing visas). Spent months in a village of Bretagne with an old couple that let me live with them in exchange for taking care of them and the house. Nice guys. Then went back to spain refreshed. I'm not saying to should do this. Im a compulsive lonewolf and very extremist when it comes to taking decisions. Just my 2 cents.
    Damn! You are James Bond compared to me. I am too much of a ***** to leave everything behind. I hate how tied down I've made myself.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    Damn! You are James Bond compared to me. I am too much of a ***** to leave everything behind. I hate how tied down I've made myself.
    Cause you're from FL like me. It sucks here. The swamp has you!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro you've been ON too long...its affecting your mind right now....please seriously consider stopping...and if your body can't handle the aftermath..go to the hospital...do it now before it gets worse..which it will inevitably. I know a young guy at the gym thats been on for years nonstop and he's unintelligable sometimes...and for all the juice he does...he hasn't gotten any bigger...its become an addiction....just STOP!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    this time of year is always blah for me.

which is why i take b12 and 6 injections regularily, i find they help...i suffer from mood issues when there is less sunlight.

im also newly single too... but i've never done xmas in 13yrs. i moved outta my parents place when i was 16, and havnt bothered with xmas since....

shit will be ok man..but as for the cycles, maybe it is time to give your body a good long rest, and get back into a natural rhythmn?

i wish you the best!

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    this time of year is always blah for me.

which is why i take b12 and 6 injections regularily, i find they help...i suffer from mood issues when there is less sunlight.

im also newly single too... but i've never done xmas in 13yrs. i moved outta my parents place when i was 16, and havnt bothered with xmas since....

shit will be ok man..but as for the cycles, maybe it is time to give your body a good long rest, and get back into a natural rhythmn?

i wish you the best!
    does B12 injections really help? will they make me happier or at least take me out of the versus the world mode? i want to be a nice person not an angry intimidating ahole.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hey just for the record im going thru the same thing right now.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    OK my 2 cents

Do you plan on being a professional bodybuilder?
    Do you plan on living off the ability to get photo shoots, contracts, and appearances based on your physical appearance?

If no to either, you need to separate hobby from obsession, I love working out and eating good and taking supplements and looking good especially since I am a personal trainer but when it comes to the point where give up your social life, loose friends, and risk going to jail to gain muscles...the costs greatly outweigh the benefits IMHO

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your question...

No, I am not going to quit and definitely not over a girlfriends break-up.

Some people are just not as mentally strong though...'

I broke up with my GF, I am single and it is Christmas time, new years and all that lined up...so what? Sure I am not happy because of that but I am not sad either. I have a lot of things that I am trying to accomplish and one of them is getting into "my perfect" shape. Focus on what interests you... make some goals...

Keep lifting...

You are just getting depressed because of that situation. There is millions of girls out there. Don't let that break up mess you up more. You will find a better one.

I hope you will get better fast.

Take care man!

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    does B12 injections really help? will they make me happier or at least take me out of the versus the world mode? i want to be a nice person not an angry intimidating ahole.
    some people notice a general sense of energy and well-being on b12, try it if you want, it's not expensive and you can't overdose or anything since b vitamins are water soluable

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Exactly my thought.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im with you. I just took almost a year off, sometimes in between I would think I wanna go back on but it just wouldn't work out. Lost my job, girl problems, now my girl lost her job. Take a step back and give yourself some time. I wanted to compete so bad, was one bulk-er away and shit fell apart. Now Ive come to realize I have to put other things first. Yes BB'ing is a life style....but life has to come first. In order to eat/sleep /drink BB'ing your life has to set before, or else you will let to many things go to shit imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    OK SO she broke up with u or u broke up with her and it is christmas time so what? get a blood work done amke sure every thing is ok. stay off gear for a while. As far as u alone by urself start screwing women sex suppose to help . till you find the right girl and it will be same again. Just dont give it more thought then it actually worth. Lot of christmas party and drunken chicks around have fun put things behind . Time is the only thing that you need. Make sure u get the blood work done .

Just my .2 cents and ANAL always help ( come on u knew it was coming)

thx for the advice bros, and i think im gona stick this cycle out.. few more months, go off
    hcg ,clomid,nolva,adex,trib ect ect anything i can get to get my levels back up, and get blood work, also going to do a full body cleans, hell maybe 2 or three(that is herbal everything cleans)
    im going to keep training hardcore and run supplments and good diet only
    take a long break from girls as well(im not gay i just dont want the heartache or drama now)
    ive just been pushing 2 hard, and like bg said ive put everything else a backseat to competing.
    im still going to compete but in like 2010 or 11 and when and only get back on when im healed up and sane again(i feel a touch nuts somtimes and have been told the same)
    thx for all the replys and the help given it does matter alot that so many bros care

i am a verry large person 6'5" 270+ 17-18% bf
    ive always been big but with all the cycles ive done,diet and years of hardcore training i should be way less then 17%bf more like 10% or less and even bigger
    i have so reevaluating to do on everything i do and go about life natural and healthy and see how low my bf will go naturly instead of useing gear nonstop to get massive.

my gf breakin it off wasnt the only prob, its my mind itself as well.. everyother day i have the bright idea to never come off,
    or just stop all together.. ive always had to force myself off(somtimes just gota hide ths shit outa my house)
    so all will workout.. im also going to so a proffesstional and talk this out.. peace out bros
    Last edited by UncleD; 12-01-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information