Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My girl would never tell me and if im around and someone comes near her they can tell by how nervous she gets that its not worth it. But if someone pulls shit in front of me, its on, I dont care where we are.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    No one does it with my hubby around either.....imagine their suprise when he walks around the corner...6'3 275 lbs .... often asked what football team he plays for. HEHE Thankfully, he controls his temper because someone would get hurt.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    When my girl used to tell me that I would just look at her like I smelled something bad and say "really?" then snicker and shake my head at her. I am only kidding. I always tell her I know babe, youre a bad ass, I'd hit on you too if you weren't my girl, now take a shower, get in the bed naked. I'll be in there in a soon as the game is over. Now it is like a game to her. She tells me she got hit on to let me know she needs to get it on! No problem.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    BTW, have her order a drink that you like when you people try to get her a drink when you are in the restroom. then raise your fresh glass while smiling to the jerk that ordered it in the first place.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Lol, well my ex and i obviously aren't going out but we still act like it sometimes, anyway i took her to a party last weekend and some guy came up and starting hitting on her hardcore, i mean trying everything, it was pretty pathetic, and she wasn't into him at all, so i figured i'd just end it

so i just walked over to where they were sitting, reached down and put my hand under her chin and tilted her head up and started making out with her right in front of the dude, looked up and asked, "oh my bad, were you talking to her?" then smiled really big and watched him get up and leave

sizerp is offline Banned
    I hate it when chicks play games. I just turn on some loud music, and play "unavailable" if they piss me off.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    If a guy hits on my girl it's just part of the deal, when you have a hot girlfriend you have to expect it.
    When she tells me about it we always have a good laugh and I get to see men through the eyes of the women.
    I would worry about it if she wasn't telling me about it.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Honestly, it pisses me off...

I am very overpretective but im working on it.

Im sure some of you whores have seen my GF?

It happens ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!

Its something that cannot be helped. I take it as a compliment.

But if someone makes tasteless remarks, or goes over the line by touching, they are getting a beating of a lifetime.

Ive only had that issue once with her. Though it is a daily stuggle.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    since i was the hot one of the relationship (he was heavy set) - i got hit on ALL the time infront of him.

he thought it was funny. though, if anyone made a PASS at him, i'd probally **** em up, or at least let them know to back the **** off...

then again, im the jealous type.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I feel pretty studly when some lame Jap hits on my wife. She usually tells them to get lost (which they're not accustomed to) or that she's married to a big, scary gai-jin. That usually sends them scurrying away.

Personally, I think it's great and it reinforces my ego, 'cause of all the guys in the world, my wife chose me.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    adsfadsg
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I definitely needed to hear something like that. Thanks bro

p.s I just looked at your posts, not only are you a whore in real life, but a post-whore too haha
    hahah

glad i could give ya my point of view and yes... yes i am a whore in more ways then one.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    When I was younger, it really bothered me when someone was hitting on my wife. I think back then I was insecure (5'8" and 170 lbs). Now that Im a little older, wiser and 235 lbs at 10%, it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I know that it makes my wife feel good if she gets a little attention here and there. We walked into a clothing store a while back and I was headed in another direction (dont think the clerk knew we were together). He made a comment on how nice her hair looked. She smiled and said thank you. She does spend a lot of my money on here hair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information