Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 53
  1. #1
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779

    How do you feel when others hit on your wife/gf?

    edited
    Last edited by GT2; 07-09-2009 at 08:19 PM.

  2. #2
    xlxBigSexyxlx's Avatar
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    2
    makes me feel good knowing that Im hittn' it instead of them!

    I see it as a compliment

    But if it gets to flirting, time to open up a can of whoop ass on both of them

  3. #3
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.

  4. #4
    gst528i's Avatar
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    Helps me becoz i don't have to deal with making the girl feel pretty. The guy hitting already did it for me.
    Besides most of the time the girls want to be hit to know they still got it and wanna tell you to make them selves feel better.
    More you react the more she will tell you. Just say good for you or one simple word" Respect".
    Don't explain if she asks just say it and that's it. Do it two or three times and she should stop telling you.

  5. #5
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.

  6. #6
    gst528i's Avatar
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    Yea dont say it with sarcasm, coz honestly who wants to deal with those " what's wrong?"
    Are you sure? or why are you acting like that?

    Yea say it with enthusiasm but a firm tone with alittle nodding your head just a alittle, barely. kinda like agreeing with her.
    But yea the less attention you give it and jealousy you show, the less she will share these " stories".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    599
    tell her that a chick keeps hittin you up, and see how she reacts. and totally off topic. youve been cycling for a while now, are you as bid as the guy in your avatar yet..?

  8. #8
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    it dosnt bother me one bit and if anything makes me feel good. when i was with my ex someone used to buy her a drink every single time we went out. i would come back from the bathroom and she would have a new drink in front of her and i loved it because i wasnt buying it.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  9. #9
    WOLFCRAFT's Avatar
    WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,365
    I'm the same way dude.
    And if it's in front of me I'll go apeshit on the guy.

  10. #10
    McFly's Avatar
    McFly is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    252
    For me i am the jelous type, and i realy do get workd up.. i hardly ever want to go clubbing with my gf because every time a guy looks at her or trys to talk to her my blood just boils.

  11. #11
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    edoit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.

  12. #12
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Maybe in my 20's and 30's I would take issue with that...but not anymore....it sounds like it bothers you ... so tell her you don't wanna hear this kinda stuff...ask her if she'd like it if you did the same thing...maybe she just wants to get a reaction from you...don't give it to her....next time ignore it...see what she says...if she insists on getting a reaction..then she's just ****kin with your head....

  13. #13
    Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Living easy in Asia
    Posts
    2,243
    If the guy doesn't know she is attached, its fine, no problems in my eyes.
    However i would take issues if the guy knew she was attached to me and still hit on her, that is different......

  14. #14
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    If the guy doesn't know she is attached, its fine, no problems in my eyes.
    However i would take issues if the guy knew she was attached to me and still hit on her, that is different......
    So true.

  15. #15
    Edgar's Avatar
    Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ve jay jay land
    Posts
    448
    JUST TELL HER THAT SHE'S YOUR BITCH AND TO WATCH OUT OR YOULL BREAK HER NOSE IF ANOTHER GUY JUST LOOKS AT HER!

    NOW AS FOR THE DUDE HITTING ON HER KNOCK HIM OUT AND TIE EM UP, THEN DROP HIM OFF AT DSMs HOUSE WITH A BOTTLE OF CANOLA OIL.

  16. #16
    thndrgod33's Avatar
    thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    290
    for me its all in how much the girl plays into it... if she's tellin me to make me jealous, i have a problem with it, if she plays into it with the guys, i have a problem....If she just takes it as a compliment and tells them she has a boyfriend, i see no problem in it

  17. #17
    rockinred's Avatar
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Training Hardcore Style
    Posts
    2,337
    Just grope her in the front and say "oh yea, well did he do this to you"? then seize the opportunity for some fun.....

  18. #18
    xo3et's Avatar
    xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    755
    I dont care if i am not there, i mean i trust my GF so i know she will do the correct thing.

    BUT

    What really really gets to me is when people try on my girl when they know full well im with her. Then it bites my cake and i get a little angry.

    Ive even had a fight with a friend who tried on with a girl when her BF is with her. It makes my blood boil. totally unacceptable.

  19. #19
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    i always come at it this way

    if a guy wants to hit on her... fine. i hit on girls all the time. and girls hit on me all the time. i just consider it conversation. words. nothing of meaning. anyone can speak.

    but if they want to go further and try to get their number. or invite them out or some such...

    then i figure... if this fella can take my girl away from me... then props to him. 1. hes got balls which i respect. cuz i have balls 2. i know i take care of my girls. when im serious about a girl. im all about that girl. so if he tries to take her away from me... good luck to him. id like to see that. cuz 99% of time i know i dont have to sweat anything cuz my girls with me for a reason. because she doesnt want to be with anyone else.

    and if she is for some reason tempted by that fella... then that means A. i either have to step my game up to keep her in line. or B. shes just a whore and i should get rid of her.

    lol
    Last edited by Dukkit; 12-02-2008 at 08:23 AM.

  20. #20
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I'm not the jealous-type at all, but whenever my gf tells me about an incident where a guy hit on her at work, at the shops, etc. (which I hate by the way, I told her I don't even want to hear about it), I just get REALLY hot-headed and wanna find and crush the guy. Perhaps being on cycle adds to the anger, but even before I cycled this happened.

    No racial discrimination intended, but I get even more pissed off when I find out it was a middle eastern fresh-off-the-boat type guy, who thinks he is god's gift to women.

    What are you guys like?

    PPL try to hit on my wife then she introduce them to me after seeing me they hide behind their GF/Wife.....small/young punks.

  21. #21
    VeraDeMilo's Avatar
    VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    500
    My girls a bartender, so she gets hit on all the time....

    I take it as a compliment. Guys are guys. If she doesn't have a ring on her finger, and they don't know me, then I really can't get mad at them because they aren't breaking any major rules.

    (If they know me, or have seen me with her, it's different obviously. That is being disrespectful.)

    But it comes with the territory. As long as the guys comments are respectful and she's not flirting back, then it's fine.

  22. #22
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I'm not the jealous-type at all, but whenever my gf tells me about an incident where a guy hit on her at work, at the shops, etc. (which I hate by the way, I told her I don't even want to hear about it), I just get REALLY hot-headed and wanna find and crush the guy. Perhaps being on cycle adds to the anger, but even before I cycled this happened.

    No racial discrimination intended, but I get even more pissed off when I find out it was a middle eastern fresh-off-the-boat type guy, who thinks he is god's gift to women
    .

    What are you guys like?
    Hahaha...why?

  23. #23
    number twelve's Avatar
    number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,968
    i take it as a complement unless it gets inappropriate then i would say sometihng

  24. #24
    zimmy's Avatar
    zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,463
    i dunno...i'm old... i just don't care...hit away...i know she's faithful and she knows I appreciate her so I know she won't cheat... SO I don't care.

  25. #25
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,362
    if they are she is throwing out a vibe, it's her responsibility to make it plan that she is not available. If they continue to be rude, then she needs to escalate her refusal.
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  26. #26
    Polska's Avatar
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i always come at it this way

    if a guy wants to hit on her... fine. i hit on girls all the time. and girls hit on me all the time. i just consider it conversation. words. nothing of meaning. anyone can speak.

    but if they want to go further and try to get their number. or invite them out or some such...

    then i figure... if this fella can take my girl away from me... then props to him. 1. hes got balls which i respect. cuz i have balls 2. i know i take care of my girls. when im serious about a girl. im all about that girl. so if he tries to take her away from me... good luck to him. id like to see that. cuz 99% of time i know i dont have to sweat anything cuz my girls with me for a reason. because she doesnt want to be with anyone else.

    and if she is for some reason tempted by that fella... then that means A. i either have to step my game up to keep her in line. or B. shes just a whore and i should get rid of her.

    lol
    Yup. This the exact way I see it

  27. #27
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,822
    doesnt bother me at all. i just laugh and step in.

  28. #28
    Edgar's Avatar
    Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ve jay jay land
    Posts
    448

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    599
    if that is you than ****in oath. that is sweet, maybe i should join the darkside to get results like you well done.

  30. #30
    OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,672
    I tell my girl to go out with him now she doesnt tell me any more .....i win

  31. #31
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Yup. This the exact way I see it
    glad im not the only one

  32. #32
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    dafsad
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:54 AM.

  33. #33
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    DAfg
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:54 AM.

  34. #34
    GT2's Avatar
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lift weights, eat steaks
    Posts
    1,779
    dafafs
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:54 AM.

  35. #35
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    I never tell my hubby when I get hit on because I fear for their safety. He sees it all the time so I don't have to....he just made sure to put an extra large ROCK on my finger. Not sure if that was to keep them away or weigh me down so I can't run so fast and get away from him when he's frisky!

    Wouldn't you rather men find her attractive than not??? You have to trust that you are taking care of her and treating her well enough that she's not going to accept their advances....and if she does, she's not worth stressing out over anyway.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-02-2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Added a thought

  36. #36
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,160
    bro it wouldnt bother be if I trusted her. Most women do it or tell us so we get jelous and appreciate them more. If she's doing it to make you feel sad give it back to her. Say like, I get to much puss..y thrown at me everyday that it gets me scared sometimes. If she asks why scared? you say cause " I could only **** one at a time while the rest wait in line." LOL

  37. #37
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    3,723
    My ex was young, 20. Blonde and some how had a perfect little body despite the fact that she lived off burger king and KFC.

    Guys hit on her all the time. She was an appliance specialist at Home Depot and would text/tell me every time a guy hit on her. Guys would come in just to see her, or give her a card to ask her out.

    It never bothered me, but mostly because for some reason, I never cared for the girl that much.

    She knew it, but she was telling me about it every time, simply to get me to care. She wanted it known, that she was in demand, and could have another guy easy.

    Girls would hit on me, and she would be pissed. She would sneek in the bar even though she is underage if she knew i was out. Girl was kind of messed up in a way,but I don't blame her, she wanted things to work really bad, and I just was not feeling it.

    Your girl is telling you, because when you react, it shows you care. If she hated that it upset you, she would not tell you. It makes her feel secure, when you are insecure. Just like with my ex, i did what I wanted, because she was so insecure.

  38. #38
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    like i dont even have a GF but if im talking to a girl and someone starts trying to hit on her it pisses me off insanely bad because how do they no it aint my lady i just take it as disrespect and sometimes i do something sometimes i dont depends on my mood or how many drinks i've had, but i also am a 20 year old guy, you know my Alpha male complex type LOL


    -AJ

  39. #39
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    When my hubby and I were dating he used to get pissed cause we would go to Home Depot and I would get hit on 3 or 4 times, and he couldn't get anyone to even ask him if he needed help. I told him if he wasn't so damn scarey looking....He wouldn't have that problem. He told me when we got engaged he was putting the biggest possible rock on my hand so the guys at home depot would know I was taken.

    My man is a personal trainer and he gets women hitting on him all the time. I could care less because I trust him and I know he's not the slightest bit interested in them. I find him attractive...why wouldn't other women. HIs wedding ring only seems to make him more attractive to them.



    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    My ex was young, 20. Blonde and some how had a perfect little body despite the fact that she lived off burger king and KFC.

    Guys hit on her all the time. She was an appliance specialist at Home Depot and would text/tell me every time a guy hit on her. Guys would come in just to see her, or give her a card to ask her out.

    It never bothered me, but mostly because for some reason, I never cared for the girl that much.

    She knew it, but she was telling me about it every time, simply to get me to care. She wanted it known, that she was in demand, and could have another guy easy.

    Girls would hit on me, and she would be pissed. She would sneek in the bar even though she is underage if she knew i was out. Girl was kind of messed up in a way,but I don't blame her, she wanted things to work really bad, and I just was not feeling it.

    Your girl is telling you, because when you react, it shows you care. If she hated that it upset you, she would not tell you. It makes her feel secure, when you are insecure. Just like with my ex, i did what I wanted, because she was so insecure.

  40. #40
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    3,723
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    My ex was young, 20. Blonde and some how had a perfect little body despite the fact that she lived off burger king and KFC.

    Guys hit on her all the time. She was an appliance specialist at Home Depot and would text/tell me every time a guy hit on her. Guys would come in just to see her, or give her a card to ask her out.

    It never bothered me, but mostly because for some reason, I never cared for the girl that much.

    She knew it, but she was telling me about it every time, simply to get me to care. She wanted it known, that she was in demand, and could have another guy easy.

    Girls would hit on me, and she would be pissed. She would sneek in the bar even though she is underage if she knew i was out. Girl was kind of messed up in a way,but I don't blame her, she wanted things to work really bad, and I just was not feeling it.

    Your girl is telling you, because when you react, it shows you care. If she hated that it upset you, she would not tell you. It makes her feel secure, when you are insecure. Just like with my ex, i did what I wanted, because she was so insecure.

    Wanted to add somthing to this too.

    I never treated this girl that good because she made me feel so secure, because she would get jelous so easy. I did like the girl, but she fed my ego so much with her actions that I just felt I could do better.

    Just be careful you don't do that if you care about this girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •