J431S is offline Banned

what this suppose to mean?

ok fellows, I was in my car waiting for the red light to turn green when I heard this distrungle dude in another car curiously asking me whether I was a handicapped/ or disable person. I told him no and we both drove away when the light turn green. so my concern is what does this dude mean? was he scoffing my bodybuilding shape or what.?
    your thoughts

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    maybe he didnt think much of your driving. forget about him. he is less than important to you.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    yeah probably just didnt like your driving. lots of assholes out there. no biggie

maybe he thinks 20inch arms and traps that touch your earlobes is a disability?

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Maybe you really look like an R-tard?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well, were you telling the truth to him or no?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Maybe you really look like an R-tard?
    lmao...

J431S is offline Banned
    thanks for the advise and complements guys. like I said that dude was just being disgruntle. he thinks my chest and shoulders looks like that of someone who is on a wheelchair. Ain't that some fu_cked up comparison?

maybe. i would imagine a wheelchair would build up the upper body nicely.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    maybe. i would imagine a wheelchair would build up the upper body nicely.
    Jigga don't ever change

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So that was you in that car ??????

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what this suppose to mean?-loveyou.jpg  

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    ok fellows, I was in my car waiting for the red light to turn green when I heard this distrungle dude in another car curiously asking me whether I was a handicapped/ or disable person. I told him no and we both drove away when the light turn green. so my concern is what does this dude mean? was he scoffing my bodybuilding shape or what.?
    your thoughts
    man, if someone is asking you if you're handicapped, the general assumption would be they dont actually think youre handicapped, they're being sarcastic/patronizing and insulting you. i mean if he really thought you were disabled, asshole or not, i doubt the guy would be asking.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    should've smacked THE SH!T OUT OF HIM

it really never seizes to amaze what kind of sh!t flies in the states, that wouldn't over in my country - if you talk sh!t to someone you'd better prepare to back it up

- btw the guy is an asshole, forget about him, you know better for next time

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    man, if someone is asking you if you're handicapped, the general assumption would be they dont actually think youre handicapped, they're being sarcastic/patronizing and insulting you. i mean if he really thought you were disabled, asshole or not, i doubt the guy would be asking.
    I knew that SOB was being sarcastic but I wanted give him and those who think like him the benefit of doubt because I'm thinking my shape is a little out of balance and trying to improve that. I think my chest -n- shoulder my general upper parts is Huge to my lower part....and that's probably why that SOB was picking on me. But one of this days I'm gonna corner them.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I'm crazy on tren now I would of probably told him off. Good thing you didn't say anything back. Don't worry he was probably hateing.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Am I handicapped??...Yes..I'm insane.....15 rounds into car door!.....And I drive off.

killer moody is offline New Member
    You could have started screaming and saying "wheres my baseball" hahaha

southmadejd is offline Member
    Ummmm, does anybody else find it hilarious that J43S1 had some other guy ask him if he was handicapped at a red light and then J43S1 was so lost by the comment that he started a thread about it to try and figure it out???

Dude it has nothing to do with your body....you were probably just driving too slow or something.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah,,, so your not sure what he ment,,, there is a worry there ehhh, maybe you should get checked out.....lol

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Am I handicapped??...Yes..I'm insane.....15 rounds into car door!.....And I drive off.
    Tren induced insanity! I love it!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    should've smacked THE SH!T OUT OF HIM

it really never seizes to amaze what kind of sh!t flies in the states, that wouldn't over in my country - if you talk sh!t to someone you'd better prepare to back it up

- btw the guy is an asshole, forget about him, you know better for next time
    Look at how many people get shot/killed over stupid $hit here in the states. You would start to be a little more careful yourself.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    bor, this is the greatest country in the world. You can;t believe the kind of sh!t that flies here? Really. How are things in the home land these days? Here is a tidbit of update

"...Despite these gains, however, substantial challenges remain, particularly in reforming the judicial system and reducing corruption. The privatization process, begun in the 1990s, has been unsteady, largely as a result of public mistrust engendered when many state-owned companies were sold to the politically well-connected at below-market prices. The government sold three large metals plants in early 2007, but the Croatian state still controls a significant part of the economy, with government spending accounting for as much as 40% of GDP. Some large, state-owned industries, such as the country's shipyards, continue to rely on government subsidies, crowding out investment in education and technology needed to ensure the economy's long-term competitiveness."

But hey ya'll don't put up with shit huh? Get off the sack bro. Normal people don't jump out of a car and smack someone over a stupid ass comment. there is a quote I can't remember says something about a strong back and a weak mind?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Wipe the drool off your chin and forget about it. I don't know why it would concern you what a stranger thinks.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    By the way J, were you wearing your helmet in the car like you are supposed to buddy?? And hey listen, boys can be mean sometimes, don't let it bug you.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    bor, this is the greatest country in the world. You can;t believe the kind of sh!t that flies here? Really. How are things in the home land these days? Here is a tidbit of update

"...Despite these gains, however, substantial challenges remain, particularly in reforming the judicial system and reducing corruption. The privatization process, begun in the 1990s, has been unsteady, largely as a result of public mistrust engendered when many state-owned companies were sold to the politically well-connected at below-market prices. The government sold three large metals plants in early 2007, but the Croatian state still controls a significant part of the economy, with government spending accounting for as much as 40% of GDP. Some large, state-owned industries, such as the country's shipyards, continue to rely on government subsidies, crowding out investment in education and technology needed to ensure the economy's long-term competitiveness."

But hey ya'll don't put up with shit huh? Get off the sack bro. Normal people don't jump out of a car and smack someone over a stupid ass comment. there is a quote I can't remember says something about a strong back and a weak mind?
    I have numerous posts saying how impressed i am with your country, and with your current president. I often say i would love to live in the states.

And i don't need quotes saying how fcked up my homeland is, i know thatalready.

But hey i'm real impressed with the way you know how to use a search engine.

So don't get pissy with me allright?

and 'normal' peopele don't call each other retards on the road. i thought it was pretty obvious i was making a funny remark.When i said ' i don't believe the shit that flies over there' i was talking about numerous situations where people put up with violence and shrug it off.

I apologize if anyone OTHER THEN YOU found my post offensive, although i'm sure no one did.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    locks froze on my car yesterday, i felt like doing the same.

Thread Information