kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Historians rank Bush jr. as worst president EVER!

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2008/04/hbc-90002804

I have to agree. This guy had absolutely no idea what the f*ck he was doing, and I am saying that as a conservative republican. He should have been impeached for even getting us in Iraq! I am admittedly one of the dumbasses who thought that Iraq actually had a WMD, but in my defense, i was 17 or 18 at the time. Then there were those dumbasses that said, "Well Saddam was shooting at our airplanes." WE WERE F*CKING BOMBING THEM! In over a decade, nobody in Iraq touched an American airplane, which shows the weakness of the enemy. Sorry I had to rant.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=590_1228690061

The soldiers don't want nothing to do with his lameass too.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    His 8 year tenure as our president of the United States was an epic fail.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you really think he is completely to blame for everything? He went through a terrorist attack and Hurricane Katrina. Both of which were a huge damper on our society and economy. I didnt like him going to war but at the time i supported it because we had just been attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by russellvols View Post
    Do you really think he is completely to blame for everything? He went through a terrorist attack and Hurricane Katrina. Both of which were a huge damper on our society and economy. I didnt like him going to war but at the time i supported it because we had just been attacked.
    Sounds like your typical red blooded republican. Always finding a way to make an excuse for this monkey of a president.

Quote Originally Posted by russellvols View Post
    iraq had nothing to do with us being attacked. And when hurricane katrina came along, he just kept on vacationing at his ranch in texas.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=590_1228690061

The soldiers don't want nothing to do with his lameass too.

hahaha that chick on the right was like get the **** away from me

Blog Entries
    I don't think he is the sole reason for every failure, but there is no denying that his IQ is in the negatives. He is the biggest joke. What a ****tard

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My business is in one of the most conservative parts of Texas, and the majority of my customers told me they couldn't bring themselves to vote for GWBush. Yep, most of 'em, die-hard long-term Republicans, voted for Obama.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    theres obvious variables he couldnt control that made his job difficult..but of the things he could control, like for example..forming a ****in sentence...they guy was an embarrassment. he was not elected to make decisions...he was a public voice and figure that at the very least represented the people who actually call the shots, he did a horrible, horrible job. if you cant at the very least read verbatum efficiently you should not be in politics.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Proud to say I voted against him 3 times, including when he was running for reelection as governor of TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    Proud to say I voted against him 3 times, including when he was running for reelection as governor of TX.
    Hahaha, my hat goes off to you

Blog Entries
    Everyone is losing their job, but look at the bright side. Bush is losing his

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Where's Logan when you need him? He’s probably writing Bush support letters….

The only good thing that's come out of this at the moment is the lowered gas prices. I wonder how long these prices are going to last.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    fuc.k it it's probably true but I would still marry both his daughters. LOL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post
    Where's Logan when you need him? He’s probably writing Bush support letters….
    bahaha

Unfortunately i will probably have to see him on the streets of dallas after he retires. should i be nice or a dick?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I still can't figure out how a borderline retard like Bush got elected in the first place.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On 11 September 2001, The President was visiting a school in Florida when he was told about a second plane hitting the world trade center. He then carried on reading a story about goats to the school kids. After Condoleeza Rice told him not to return to Washington, he flew around in Air Force One for two hours before finally returning to the White House to address the nation.

In a speech on board the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN on May 1 2003, Bush claimed that Iraq had just been won and that combat was over. 5 and a half years later nothing of the sort has happened, nor looks close to happening anytime soon.

Guantanomo Bay.

Until only about four months ago, Bush kept saying over and over again, how the American Economy was strong. Either he really is as stupid as everyone says or he's a liar on that subject, and the result is America in HUGE DEBT today.

Has no qualms about US Military illegally entering sovereign nations to "kill terrorists".

Even though Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attacks on the WTC, and months before Iraq offering oil fields to America for lifted sanctions, Bush decides to have other ideas, invades Iraq and siezes ALL her oil fields. What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?

And so on.

Find me one GOOD THING he has done that far outweighs any of the above.

If any of you have been to Iraq, then you know that we have certainly not seen the last of terrorism in the U.S. We are pissing off the Iraqis every single day, and they are more motivated than ever, and Osama is loving every bit of it. We have created more terrorists than he ever could have.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush was definitely a horrible president, but naming him as the worst president ever is giving him too much credit. Wilson, FDR, and, yes, even Lincoln had worse track records than Bush. Though, I would have to say Wilson tops my list.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    FDR? Well you are in for a surprise...Obama wants to use some of his idea's to stop us from heading into a depression.

Quote Originally Posted by tock
    My business is in one of the most conservative parts of Texas, and the majority of my customers told me they couldn't bring themselves to vote for GWBush. Yep, most of 'em, die-hard long-term Republicans, voted for Obama.
    and what exactly does not liking bush have to do with voting for Obama?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post

He might mean that a few people associated Mccain with Bush just because of their voting consistances.

As for Bush being the worst president.... There were some things that happened that were out of his control like Katrina (although Al Gore's fraud-ass would lead us to believe that us humans were the cause of it) and some things that were allegedly in our power to prevent... all being said, he could have dealt with the in a different way.

I would agree that he's up there, at least in the top 5.

He's already admitted that he wasn't prepared for a war that he started, that he threatened would happen if ever we were attacked before he was ever elected president and that continues to this day

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Bush was definitely a horrible president, but naming him as the worst president ever is giving him too much credit. Wilson, FDR, and, yes, even Lincoln had worse track records than Bush. Though, I would have to say Wilson tops my list.
    And nixon for removing the dollars last tie to gold and giviging the federal reserve unrestricted permission to create as much money as they like and for banks to loan recklessly.

Dont forget the worst president this nation has ever had Woodrow Wilson for establishing the Federal Reserve act in 1913.

Now we have Bernanke who is just as incompetent as Bush and Paulson along with his comrade Geithner who are going to create SO much money. Hell they put the interest rate down to 0 % almost now and banks still wont lend so watch out they are willing to do anything to keep the cost of borrowing cheap and credit flowing.

I think the lesson people out to learn is to stop putting so much faith in government and political institutions. One man and and political parties and bureaucrats do not know what is best. Why are we trusting the people who put us into this mess to bring us out of it. If people had less faith in their government and demanded sound money we wouldn't be in such a mess.

Thankfully today people have alot less faith in their governments then years ago. One thing i can wish for is that the government will get so big, and make it so much worse that people will have had enough of it.

The market needs to fix our problems, we need sound money, property rights and personal liberties and freedoms. All of this Obama does not promise. He only promises bigger government.

Every paper currency has led to destruction and mass suffering hyper inflation. Ours is due soon. America was built buy a society of free people, sound money, liberty, and freedom. Not by political institutions, banks, government, and government bureaucrats. Its time people woke up and stopped caring in governments and putting so much faith in them to fix and solve all of our problems.

This is exactly what Ron Paul talked about. We need our government to shrink in size, obey the constitution and protect our civil liberties, reduce spending therefore reduce tax, and destroy the federal reserve and have a sound currency backed by gold as the constitution wished. This is what will fix our problems, not some president who claims he is the savior or some political institution.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Bush voted for Obama.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    FDR? Well you are in for a surprise...Obama wants to use some of his idea's to stop us from heading into a depression.
    He's using a lot of FDR style policies because FDR is always touted as a savior that brought us out of the Great Depression. When, in reality, FDR (with Hoovers help as a predecessor) was the cause of the "Great" part of the depression.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I voted againt his retarted ass twice.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Unfortunately i will probably have to see him on the streets of dallas after he retires. should i be nice or a dick?

depends on if you think you could outrun the secret service that will be with him..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bigt10 is offline Member
    the guy looks like a wreck of a man now on TV and in the news.

Guy almost seems delusional like he has been hit on the head with a shovel.

Well, they don't like very many of the current Republicans, and to them, GW Bush personifies all that's gone wrong with the Republican party. To them, Republicans are intrusive, spend too much, borrow too much, don't practice what they preach-morally speaking, too quick to charge into unnecessary conflicts and too dumb to know when they've gone too far.
    These are lifelong Republicans who think their party went astray with Richard Nixon's outreach to conservative religious folks. Pro-Goldwater, lukewarm to Ron Paul, and virulantly anti-Bush.
    A big surprise for me is that most of the super-wealthy older Republicans around here don't really care much one way or the other about the gay issue--Like "He Who Must Not Be Named" (Bush's VP) and his lesbian daughter who worked for Coor's Beer as a liasion with the gay community for a while. Who cares? Nobody but the fundamentalists. And the wealthy Republicans I do business with really don't like them. Unless, of course, they're fundamentalists themselves, and they tend to flee in terror once they get on my bad side.
    (long story here)

Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    I voted againt his retarted ass twice.
    Not to brag or anything, but I have had the pleasure to have voted against him twice as candidate for Texas Governor and twice as President.

Not to say, "I told ya," but I recall telling lots of folks outside Texas that the Texas Governor doesn't really have much of a role in State Politics anymore--since the 1870's, when the State Constitution was re-arranged to divide the Governor's power up between the top 5 state offices (a response to the Yankee carpetbaggers sent down to Texas to run things). Yankees had the Governor's mansion (which, incidentally, burned down about a year ago, and nobody really cares) but the Confederates had the Lt. Gov, Treasurer, Comptroller, and Land Commissioner's offices. All that the Texas Governor does any more is appoint people to State boards and commissions, with the approval of the legislature. And they smile a lot when they're on TV (or make fools of themselves).

Texas government isn't the worst state government in the country, but it's damm near close. We've got the highest property taxes, highest electricity rates, only about 60% of students graduate high school, and as I've noticed for myself, what appears to be the highest percentage of voters who still think the sun moves around the earth, and who still think that atheists are not actually citizens (it's in the State Constitution) and that Madelyn Murray O'Hair is still trying to religion off TV and radio (she died about 15 years ago).
    http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/Religious.html
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/fcc.asp
    Last I heard (mid 1990's) the FCC had hired a staff of 30 people to do nothing all day long--for years and years--but answer letters from people worried sick that Madelyn Murray O'Hair, even though she was dead, was scheming to eliminate their right to worship.

Sheesh . . . talk about people with a tenuous grasp on reality . . .

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I think Bush voted for Obama.
    LOL, doubtful....but plausable....lets get the myth busters in here

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    He definitely could have made better decisions; decisions I know I wouldn't want to make.

Thread Information