Thread: my dog :(

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

my dog :(

Had to put my dog to sleep 2 days ago, it was fvcking awfull, her name was Srna, she was my best firend, never left my side,I'm really going to miss her

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    that sucks bro, hope it was for the better though.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    sorry to hear that brutha... thats a tough thing to have to do....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    she was really old....she got really fast though, sudden, 6 months ago she was a pup she wan't really herself for the last 2 days - it was inevitable

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats how my dog is. he sleeps right beside me and is always sitting or standing beside me. i couldnt imagine him not being here anymore and when he gets old i'll have to get another so i can try and get attached to him so the death of my other one will be easier. it unreal how attached some people get to there dogs. mine is like anyother family member
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    man that sucks....

I had my brittney spanial stay at my fathers while i was on vacation and some a$$ holes shot her for bird dogging their ducks in their pond....

needless to say....ALL of their animals will have their day...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    man that sucks....

I had my brittney spanial stay at my fathers while i was on vacation and some a$$ holes shot her for bird dogging their ducks in their pond....

if that was my dog i would honestly go over there and beat the prick within an inch of his life and tell him that if he turns me in another family member would be next
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hold a professional lic....if i did anything like that id loose it...I have to be a bit more passive...

Im thinking....BMG 50 cal sniper rifle from 1mile away...It would cut a dog in two...and a cow...it would leave a hole the size of a basketball...i cant wait...

Thinking maybe ill take out thier engine blocks on all of their vehicles as well...

Of coarse ill change my barrel to a custome barrel so the projectile pattern isn't registered...

i hold a professional lic....if i did anything like that id loose it...I have to be a bit more passive...

Im thinking....BMG 50 cal sniper rifle from 1mile away...It would cut a dog in two...and a cow...it would leave a hole the size of a basketball...i cant wait...

Thinking maybe ill take out thier engine blocks on all of their vehicles as well...

Of coarse ill change my barrel to a custome barrel so the projectile pattern isn't registered...
    lol
    so much for the days when you would just sneak up and undo there wheel nuts.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear that, Bor. Like PT mentioned in his post, ....our dogs are a part of our family. Time will help some, it doesn't make the loss any better, but it will make it a little easier to deal with.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    Had to put my dog to sleep 2 days ago, it was fvcking awfull, her name was Srna, she was my best firend, never left my side,I'm really going to miss her
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member

so you'd take it out on their dog? you're a ****ing prick

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sorry for your loss. Always hard to let a companion go.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for your loss.It happen to me before i was real depressed for a good while.Take care.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a little bulldog, he's my best friend, roomate, compainion, he's what I come home to every night.

He is laying next to my chair right now chewing a cow leg.

It's hard when these animals die. I hope you got to enjoy many years with her.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Ya bro that sucks. I know how you feel. Just try and keep your head up knowing she is in a better place.

I remember when my Dog Gizzmo Died it was the worst time of my life. I grow up with that dog.

No i have my dog Nikki who just turned 2. It seams like we just got her last month. I love this dog to death. If any thing was to happen to her i would be crushed.

I tack a loss of a person much better then i do dogs. Dog are true and show unconditional love.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear that, be strong and keep her in your heart.

I had to do this to my 11 year old Rottie almost two years ago, it was the worst thing I have had to do in my life so far.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bor sorry for your loss buddy, been there many times and know what your going through....

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Will take a while to get over it but time will heal everything.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    so you'd take it out on their dog? you're a ****ing prick

Agreed, deal with the person not there fvcking dog dude....
    Last edited by HORSE~; 12-07-2008 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    sorry bout your dog bro,mine is also a family member.ive had to have his knees both reconstructed over the last few years but hes still going strong.hes my avatar.he is 10 yr old. i hope he lasts 10 more.you will always have your memories...ghetto

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    That's awful man, I'm sorry.

Mikata is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I know how you feel, I just had to put my dog down a couple of weeks ago and I'm still having a hard time dealing with it. They are always there for you no matter what and become such a part of your life. It's by far one of the hardest things I ever had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Agreed, deal with the person not there fvcking dog dude....
    i dont think he is going to shoot a dog i think he was just describing how powerful the rifle is.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    look.....this is the smart thing to do.

contact a news station and try to get that shit on tv.....get a story in the newspaper.

Thats a non violent and legal way to get even.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy

I feel your pain, found my cat on my GF bed back in 2006 one month after my father died of cancer, she had a heart attack, i was playing with her in the morning before going to work.

Lost a lot of pets between 2004-2006 bought 2 kittens that died the same week of a virus they cought at the SPCA.

Remember your dog and keep her in your heart for life, after my cat died i bought 2 more cat and another kitten last year, thank god they are all fine.

Right now its very hard but the grief will pass and you will be able to remember her for what she brought you in your life.

Its amazing how much we love our animals even more the humans.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,
    VERY sorry for your loss. I do rescue work with dogs myself. So obviously I am a huge dog lover. Try and remember the good times with her and that she loved you. How lucky she was to have an owner who cared for and loved her.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    sorry for your loss bro, i have a 3 pound maltese that i have become very attached to funny thing is i used to not like small dogs at all,it is funny how attached that we become to our pets i know i have.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    if that was my dog i would honestly go over there and beat the prick within an inch of his life and tell him that if he turns me in another family member would be next
    i 2nd this route myself, i would not take it out on their pets and animals,like pt said beat tha pricks a$$. black hood.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    I tack a loss of a person much better then i do dogs. Dog are true and show unconditional love.
    Same here. Sorry to hear about your loss it's always hard at first but it gets easier over time.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    man that sucks....

I'd be in prison at this point if that were to happen to my dog! Beat the fvck outta that bastard!

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    I feel for ya on this topic too bro... I had to put my dog down January 6 this year and I still think about him a lot... I got him when I was only 8, so that's 15 years of growing up with the best companion a guy could ask for and then watching him fall apart more or less... Hardest thing i've ever had to do and I'm not ashamed to say probably the first time I cried in over 10 years... Heartbreaking

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    sorry to hear that, it is one of the hardest things i have ever done. i cried more when i went through that last year, than i did when i lost some people.

Thread Information