Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

***Urgent*** Special Request!

I want you all to be aware of the UFC Fight for the Troops event that is on Live right now...they are putting this event on for the Intrepid Fallen Troops Fund..this will go towards a $65million facility to treat our boys that come home with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries) and various other issues.

Everyone here knows what I think about this ****ing pathetic war that the Elite and Corporations are benefiting from while our troops are put in harms way and coming home hurt and maimed.

After seeing some of these stories, I felt compelled to help guy's...it's just a crazy world we live in and I don't agree with it but our troops need this...I am in a very difficult time financially and I know I am not alone.

I just donated $20 by calling 1-800-340-4376 or you can visit http://fallenheroes.ufc.com/

I honestly gave what I could. Please help in this cause...you can donate under a company name if you like.

If this is against board rules...oh well...ban me!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 12-10-2008 at 10:37 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

higherdesire is offline Banned
    How about those brutal knees we just saw? BAM! Yeah I donated too.

^^^Saunders came out on fire! But lets focus on our boys tonight and help them

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I want you all to be aware of the UFC Fight for the Troops event that is on Live right now...they are putting this event on for the Intrepid Falling Troops fund..this will go towards a $65million facility to treat our boys that come home with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries) and various other issues.

Everyone here knows what I think about this ****ing pathetic war that the Elite and Corporations are benefiting from while our troops are put in harms way and coming home hurt and maimed.

After seeing some of these stories, I felt compelled to help guy's...it's just a crazy world we live in and I don't agree with it but our troops need this...I am in a very difficult time financially and I know I am not alone.

I just donated $20 by calling 1-800-340-4376 or visiting http://fallenheroes.ufc.com/

I honestly gave what I could. Please help in this cause...you can donate under a company name if you like.

If this is against board rules...oh well...ban me!

One of the best post you've made in a long time dude!!!!

I agree and endorse this message 100%....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Support our troops!!!!

Thank Murilo, I almost forgot about tonight....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I started a simular thread on this in the fighting section.

i donated a rather large amount...

I support these guys, they are truely heros!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    im all for the cause...but find it absolutely ****ed up, that these guys are going over there, getting hurt, and need charity to help pay for thier injuries. if i fought for my country, and ended up perminantly ****ed up, for life..i would expect my every need COVERED by the governing body that sent me into that war, for christs sake.i absolutely agree with this cause, dont get me wrong. but is anyone else a little pissed that its even ****in necessary? as if we arent already paying enough for this war...i expect these poor guys to already be completely taken care of...ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    im all for the cause...but find it absolutely ****ed up, that these guys are going over there, getting hurt, and need charity to help pay for thier injuries. if i fought for my country, and ended up perminantly ****ed up, for life..i would expect my every need COVERED by the governing body that sent me into that war, for christs sake.i absolutely agree with this cause, dont get me wrong. but is anyone else a little pissed that its even ****in necessary? as if we arent already paying enough for this war...i expect these poor guys to already be completely taken care of...ya know?

Preaching to the choir here!

People need to wakeup (i'm sure the family's affected have) to the fact that your government does NOT give a flying **** about you. You were nothing but a sheep to them fighting for their gain. People need to realise just how evil these people are that they can send you and I off to war for their personal gain and still look at themselves in the mirror and not feel one ounce of pity.

Soldiers simply follow orders, they have no choice really. They did what they could and those that do make it back deserve better.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    we have these so called bailout packages totaling what almost a trillion dollars and they cant invest few hundred million in our troops.

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    we have these so called bailout packages totaling what almost a trillion dollars and they cant invest few hundred million in our troops.

There you go...interesting huh?

Thread Information