Steroids and high school athletes

Anyone have high school juniors kick their ass in the gym? It's crazy I don't know how long these kid's have been juicing, but there are 5 kids in my gym, 3 juniors, and 2 seniors, that bench over 400lbs, and I'm not talking lineman sized kids, they range from 210-250 and they are cut. I'm not so sure about steroids fusing the growth plates, just from what I have seen in HS athletes, a lot of these guys start young, and still end up tall. But I do agree that it's not a good idea for them to take them. But in reality, it happens a lot in the real competive schools, and in the country, where a lot of the kids all they have is sports.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    just cause they are strong it doesnt mean they are on gear. when i was 16 i was benching 255 and only weighed <160...that was before my injuries...but yeah some kids are freaks

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    They're at the age where testosterone is flowing like none other through their systems. Maybe they actually know how to properly train and eat? I know they shouldn't be messing with steroids though.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    and if you are in high school i'm assuming you over 18?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    and if you are in high school i'm assuming you over 18?
    no, most kids graduate high school at 18, so the junior is 16-18 and the senior is 17-19, depending on if they've been held back or not

Zino is offline Associate Member
    even though they have a lot of nat test in their bodies there is no way that many kids can lift that much without being on gear. If it was maybe one guy who really stands out then maybe we could blame it on awesome genetics but 5?, i smell juice...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    just give them compounds that don't aromatize. Then you don't have to worry about their growth plates closing

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    even though they have a lot of nat test in their bodies there is no way that many kids can lift that much without being on gear. If it was maybe one guy who really stands out then maybe we could blame it on awesome genetics but 5?, i smell juice...
    Yeah you are right on. If it were one kid, I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I played ball and lifted hard all 4 years of HS, I was one of the strongest in the school, and all natural. Where I'm from is a very agricultural community, these kids don't want to be farmers no more, they want a scholarship, and they do what it takes to get it. I'm just saying a lot of people start cycles young, and I think most pro BB's did.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i know HS kids who just train and rest and have lots of natty test AKA puberty and ar strong as hell none of them juice

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    i know HS kids who just train and rest and have lots of natty test AKA puberty and ar strong as hell none of them juice
    Ok, again yeah lots of strong HS kids, I benched 335 at 170 natural at a meet in HS. But a 16 year old that weighs 210 throwing up 425 is very rare in any respect, and to do it natural is even more unbelievable. Thats no shirt thats raw weight for a 16 year old. I doubt there is many members here can do 400 plus, a lot claim they do lol, I even saw one guy claiming 375 for 20 lmao.

Thread Information