Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Tips on How To Avoid the "Friend Zone"

Not there yet, don't wanna get there, once you're there...theres no getting out! Lets hear some do's and dont's.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    -Don't go to lunch, lunches are for friends
    -Don't give relationship advice to her on current/past relations
    -Don't get to the third date without at least a kiss goodnight. If it gets passed the third date you're already in the friendzone.
    -Don't text/email/call too much

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    don't talk about your ex/her exs
    don't act like her damn friend, act like a potential mate
    don't agree with everything she says all the time, women like a man that has his own viewpoints
    don't lie and bullshvt her, it'll be obvious to her you are unless you're good at it
    don't be too serious
    don't check out her rack when you're talking to her

do be confident, almost on the verge of cocky
    do have fun, joke around, let her see how much fun you are
    do laugh and smile alot
    do look her in the eyes when you talk to her
    do invite her over for a movie and take things from there, great way to see where you are in her eyes
    Last edited by Phate; 12-16-2008 at 10:18 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    heres the way i see it: if the girls attracted to you shes attracted to you. If shes not, then you are in the friend zone regardless. thats how it is. sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    heres the way i see it: if the girls attracted to you shes attracted to you. If shes not, then you are in the friend zone regardless. thats how it is. sorry.
    That's what ugly people say.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    That's what ugly people say.
    LOL, good advise all around. How many friends did you guys have to make before these lists were compiled?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Make yourself scarce

Stop acting like her puppy dog and don’t be so available. Don’t get together with her at the drop of a hat. Wait a day or two to return one of her phone calls. Be a challenge, not a doormat.

Start dating other women

In other words, make her jealous. If she has any sexual interest in you at all, this will drive her crazy.

Ask her for advice about the women you’re dating

Openly talk about other women and how hot they are. Ask her for advice about what women want in a man and how you can get close to these women.

Tell her you want to be “just friends”

She isn’t stupid -- she’s known all along that you want to jump her bones, so if you reject her sexually, she won’t be able to stand it.

Start treating her like a girlfriend

Ask her out on dates. Take her to romantic places. Put your arm around her.

If she responds romantically, be challenging

Keep her off balance. Be a challenge. Be unpredictable. Keep her guessing. Never let her think that she’s got you by the cojones. There’s a huge difference between wanting her and needing her -- she’ll react a lot differently around you if she thinks you could leave her at any time for another pretty face.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ask if you can fvck her in the arse on the first date, you definitely aren't in the friend zone then

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Ask if you can fvck her in the arse on the first date, you definitely aren't in the friend zone then
    LMAO, nice, i'll have to try that tomorrow

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Try this one...so how bout that vagina...I was surprised by the reactions to that one....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Don't tell her anything personal about you
    Don't treat her like she's anything special
    Be funny, and throw out sexual innuendoes.
    Don't be a p*ssy.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never had this problem,,, honest, women either hate me or sleep with me....

hahaha..man you crack me up. I hope that would be a tell tale fckin sign that i'm NOT in the friend zone!

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    hahaha..man you crack me up. I hope that would be a tell tale fckin sign that i'm NOT in the friend zone!
    if your still in the friend zone after asking that, get away from the girl as fast as you can, talk about loose, lol

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    don't talk about your ex/her exs
    don't act like her damn friend, act like a potential mate
    don't agree with everything she says all the time, women like a man that has his own viewpoints
    don't lie and bullshvt her, it'll be obvious to her you are unless you're good at it
    don't be too serious
    don't check out her rack when you're talking to her

do be confident, almost on the verge of cocky
    do have fun, joke around, let her see how much fun you are
    do laugh and smile alot
    do look her in the eyes when you talk to her
    do invite her over for a movie and take things from there, great way to see where you are in her eyes
    agreed.

i'll really make a point of emphasizing the confidence thing. you've got to make her realize that other people want you. be confident, let her know how awesome you are, be the alpha male. this works incredibly well. if you dont have confidence, you dont have shit, pure and simple

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Gangster Ass thread this is good sheot but im Fookin up im bout to hop in the Friend zone
    u see i usually only mess with girls who have boyfriends then im always in the Booty Zone but i cant get off this one girl Heres my Rant Sorry to HIGH-JACK......NOT

OK straight up i have always done well with getting women im the Cocky Alpha-Male guy and im way to honest i dont like i keep it real and i aint ugly and its been alot easier lately because im getting cut up and girlies are usually pretty shallow.

So neways usually only mess with girls who have boyfriends because i dont want..or didnt want a relationship.
    So i meet this girl we messed around a little but i never sealed the deal and then i lost my interest in her, OH BTW she did not have a BF so that meant i was considering dating her got it good.

So yah i tell me buddy to bang her so i wont wanna anymore and he does well the same nite her INCREDIBLY attractive friend who is about 18-19 years and is like a F-ing 20 on a scale 1 to 10 comes on to me and we mess around and kiss and is practically a virgin except 1 dude
    Next night i take her to the movies and all we do is hold hands and im staiht up 100% content with that. Didnt wanna go to the movies but my bro took her friend i would have rather of chewed her ear of at starbucks and got to know her but like right now shes like perfect in my head, Innocent,Helpless,Weak,poor self esteem, i make her feel safe secure but shes a little shy and i love it but now its gettin to be a pain in the ass.

Then she get her cell phone hooked up-But she only has TEXT!!!!!!!

so she will only text me...yadda yadda u know its less confrontational and what not

so its hella hard to get my points across over texting and then we hangout again and she totally nervous around me and its pretty blatent, she brang her friend with her, i think to make her feel more comforatble and secure or something of that nature
    She obviously has somewhat low self esteem and trust issues and i think she is intimidated by me or something but she obviously like me Too

im having a hard time communicating with her because we dont talk verbally on the phone and whenever we hang out its like never alone

Now i have AWESOME gabbing skillz and talk very well but we never get to avtaully talk
    i normally wouldnt care and just chalk her off but for some damn Reason

I ACTUALLY LIKE HER yeah weird i know

so im trying to take things slow and not F-things up because this could be potentially a good relationship with a girl i like for who i think she is as of now without really knowing her all to way.

all i do know is:
    Shes not a Slut
    Shes got innocence that im totally into
    daddys not around-figure that is some of the issues
    She is not judgemental-She nows im a convict with a strike and doesnt judge me
    and something else that i can put my finger on that makes me kinda sprung of her or have this kind of spark i dunno
    help me out

-AJ

IMA Dirty lil high-jacker i know

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Gangster Ass thread this is good sheot but im Fookin up im bout to hop in the Friend zone
    u see i usually only mess with girls who have boyfriends then im always in the Booty Zone but i cant get off this one girl Heres my Rant Sorry to HIGH-JACK......NOT

OK straight up i have always done well with getting women im the Cocky Alpha-Male guy and im way to honest i dont like i keep it real and i aint ugly and its been alot easier lately because im getting cut up and girlies are usually pretty shallow.

So neways usually only mess with girls who have boyfriends because i dont want..or didnt want a relationship.
    So i meet this girl we messed around a little but i never sealed the deal and then i lost my interest in her, OH BTW she did not have a BF so that meant i was considering dating her got it good.

So yah i tell me buddy to bang her so i wont wanna anymore and he does well the same nite her INCREDIBLY attractive friend who is about 18-19 years and is like a F-ing 20 on a scale 1 to 10 comes on to me and we mess around and kiss and is practically a virgin except 1 dude
    Next night i take her to the movies and all we do is hold hands and im staiht up 100% content with that. Didnt wanna go to the movies but my bro took her friend i would have rather of chewed her ear of at starbucks and got to know her but like right now shes like perfect in my head, Innocent,Helpless,Weak,poor self esteem, i make her feel safe secure but shes a little shy and i love it but now its gettin to be a pain in the ass.

Then she get her cell phone hooked up-But she only has TEXT!!!!!!!

so she will only text me...yadda yadda u know its less confrontational and what not

so its hella hard to get my points across over texting and then we hangout again and she totally nervous around me and its pretty blatent, she brang her friend with her, i think to make her feel more comforatble and secure or something of that nature
    She obviously has somewhat low self esteem and trust issues and i think she is intimidated by me or something but she obviously like me Too

im having a hard time communicating with her because we dont talk verbally on the phone and whenever we hang out its like never alone

Now i have AWESOME gabbing skillz and talk very well but we never get to avtaully talk
    i normally wouldnt care and just chalk her off but for some damn Reason

I ACTUALLY LIKE HER yeah weird i know

so im trying to take things slow and not F-things up because this could be potentially a good relationship with a girl i like for who i think she is as of now without really knowing her all to way.

all i do know is:
    Shes not a Slut
    Shes got innocence that im totally into
    daddys not around-figure that is some of the issues
    She is not judgemental-She nows im a convict with a strike and doesnt judge me
    and something else that i can put my finger on that makes me kinda sprung of her or have this kind of spark i dunno
    help me out

-AJ

IMA Dirty lil high-jacker i know
    bro i read it and i'm lost, what's the question? if you like her then seal the deal, shvt

BigSexy, that post was pure genius. If you didnt copy/paste that shit, its probably the most brilliant piece of literature on this board.

^^^^ Yeah Big Sexy helped direct how to be a player

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    BigSexy, that post was pure genius. If you didnt copy/paste that shit, its probably the most brilliant piece of literature on this board.
    Oh but I did.

It is sound advice

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    bleh...
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 12-17-2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: talking out my ass...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    bleh...
    LOL THATS AWESOME

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU8q...eature=channel

This chick gives some good advice.....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Never let her pay for anything when she is with you.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Chick in Jdawg's video was right when she said that women will decide right away if they're attracted to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    Chick in Jdawg's video was right when she said that women will decide right away if they're attracted to you.
    which conforms nicely with Dr. JiGGaMaN's theory.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. All single guys need to print that out and stick it on their wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    bro i read it and i'm lost, what's the question? if you like her then seal the deal, shvt
    Yes I am in total agreement..Doesn't seem like anything is really holding you back, wife it.

Yes I am in total agreement..Doesn't seem like anything is really holding you back, wife it.
    Im not gunna talk to her until friday and just test her and tell her "hey,Im going to a party,get dresses up and tell ally ill take you two with me"
    Because if i leave the decsion up to her like saying"hey do u want to goto a party"
    she will
    say"IDK" or "maybe" or "yeah probably"
    she's uhhhhh...... cant think of the word, maybe she likes to be told what to do i have know idea

not what i meant, lol

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Im not gunna talk to her until friday and just test her and tell her "hey,Im going to a party,get dresses up and tell ally ill take you two with me"
    Because if i leave the decsion up to her like saying"hey do u want to goto a party"
    she will
    say"IDK" or "maybe" or "yeah probably"
    she's uhhhhh...... cant think of the word, maybe she likes to be told what to do i have know idea
    she likes other people to take the dominant role, so take it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Make yourself scarce

Stop acting like her puppy dog and don’t be so available. Don’t get together with her at the drop of a hat. Wait a day or two to return one of her phone calls. Be a challenge, not a doormat.

Start dating other women

In other words, make her jealous. If she has any sexual interest in you at all, this will drive her crazy.

Ask her for advice about the women you’re dating

Openly talk about other women and how hot they are. Ask her for advice about what women want in a man and how you can get close to these women.

Tell her you want to be “just friends”

She isn’t stupid -- she’s known all along that you want to jump her bones, so if you reject her sexually, she won’t be able to stand it.

Start treating her like a girlfriend

Ask her out on dates. Take her to romantic places. Put your arm around her.

If she responds romantically, be challenging

Keep her off balance. Be a challenge. Be unpredictable. Keep her guessing. Never let her think that she’s got you by the cojones. There’s a huge difference between wanting her and needing her -- she’ll react a lot differently around you if she thinks you could leave her at any time for another pretty face.
    yep yep
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    you got my vote thats what i do....

bushido3374 is offline Member
    which conforms nicely with Dr. JiGGaMaN's theory.

Exactly. I've purposely tried to make some women percieve me as a friend only because I feel really bad about hurting feelings and making them feel rejected and it just made them try harder. I've tried self deprecating humor, talking about my exes, emphasizing my shortcomings, ect and it just worked like an aphrodesiac to them.

sizerp is offline Banned
    What if you Fukk them on the first date, and then for a month or two more then they are like peace out. They just a whore then huh.

Blog Entries
    Don't drop a huge deuce off at their place until at least the 5th time being in said place.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Don't drop a huge deuce off at their place until at least the 5th time being in said place.
    LOL. yeah but when you gotta shit, what you supposed to do? run outside and use the bushes?

sizerp is offline Banned
    just carry incense, and when she asks what that smell is, tell her you're trying to livin up the place a bit, and that it's an aphrodisiac.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    number 1 rule

STICK YOUR DICK IN HER

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive never gotten close to friend territory. it was either straight sex or good bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information