ilovesus is offline Member

my honda f4i stunbike pics

Last edited by ilovesus; 12-15-2008 at 03:54 PM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

There you go. Nice bike.

Thanks bro

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good, looking fun too

Its a blast.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    You guys got the same sweet bike!

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You guys got the same sweet bike!
    Who rides bitch? Nice bike, except tha big @ss exhaust. get a shorty mate!

I was going to put a shorty on it but its a stuntbike! I cut that down as short as i could! Iam gunna look into them for next summer. This one does the job for now.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    I was going to put a shorty on it but its a stuntbike! I cut that down as short as i could! Iam gunna look into them for next summer. This one does the job for now.
    Cool. You could make your own, if necessary too

I thought about it. Ill prob just buy one though lol. There not that much

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My baby

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I take it you stunt the bike???

Ya i spent alot of time with it down fl this summer riding with a bunch of my buddies who also stunt. We went to an old airport strip and behind some wharehouses. Its a good time.

Nice. I used to have one that was red and black.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    My baby

Ill have to get some recent pics. its a little more banged up lol. Those were takin when it was done being put together

Zino is offline Associate Member
    I cant post a pic of my bike, its too large, how the hell do you resize something without photoshop?..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    My wifes 08 Gsxr 600

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    I cant post a pic of my bike, its too large, how the hell do you resize something without photoshop?..

Then

Should be able to do the same thing with MS Paint or whatever prog you are using.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    for windows, right click on it, go to open with paint, when it opens go to edit, then to resize, and u can change it there.. then go to save as, save it as a jpeg .. it should lower it to whatever picture size u tell it to, plus file size about 40kb

the bike i sold a few months ago (when i came to iraq) i miss her
    Last edited by quarry206; 12-20-2008 at 11:54 AM.

That was easy enough, here it is.
    Last edited by Zino; 01-10-2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Removal of pic to prevent recognition.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    zino, if u don't mind me asking, how much was that costum paint job, i'm really liking it.

binder is offline Member
    nice bike.

you need to cut that 12 bar down though. for f4i's to be stable on the bar it needs to be shorter than the rear tail plastics. Anything longer and the bike won't sit full 12 and will be dangerous on the bar. It also makes it impossible to do circles because the corners of the bar hit the ground.

don't change that exhaust though. stock exhaust and stunting is the bomb. it's quite yet still clears. I cut my stock down just like yours and rewelded it. i don't know what that person was talking about it being too big. it has tons of clearance. I can rock fast SS circles with it and never touch the exhaust.

here are a couple of my f4i and my buddie's 07 600rr. I loved that 07. fast ass tight circles with great power.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my honda f4i stunbike pics-sany0561.jpg   my honda f4i stunbike pics-bstept.jpg   my honda f4i stunbike pics-hc.jpg   my honda f4i stunbike pics-rlo.jpg   my honda f4i stunbike pics-stago.jpg  

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice bikes, my friend has some nice choppers. I will look to see if I can find some pics.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    nice bikes, my friend has some nice choppers. I will look to see if I can find some pics.
    choppers

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    That was easy enough, here it is.
    Looks solid, for the most part. Lovin the paint. Slap on some flush mounts and strip the mirrors and you'll be set

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    nice bike.

you need to cut that 12 bar down though. for f4i's to be stable on the bar it needs to be shorter than the rear tail plastics. Anything longer and the bike won't sit full 12 and will be dangerous on the bar. It also makes it impossible to do circles because the corners of the bar hit the ground.

don't change that exhaust though. stock exhaust and stunting is the bomb. it's quite yet still clears. I cut my stock down just like yours and rewelded it. i don't know what that person was talking about it being too big. it has tons of clearance. I can rock fast SS circles with it and never touch the exhaust.

here are a couple of my f4i and my buddie's 07 600rr. I loved that 07. fast ass tight circles with great power.
    Yeah I know the exhaust will clear ... just for aesthetics, shorties look, and sound better, depending on which you get setup of course. But if you want quietness, then yeah leave the stock on fo sho. I just can't stand stock exhaust of any kind, except maybe the 08 R6's.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Looks solid, for the most part. Lovin the paint. Slap on some flush mounts and strip the mirrors and you'll be set

Yeah I know the exhaust will clear ... just for aesthetics, shorties look, and sound better, depending on which you get setup of course. But if you want quietness, then yeah leave the stock on fo sho. I just can't stand stock exhaust of any kind, except maybe the 08 R6's.

eww, i can't stand pipes that are cut way down. It sounds like a crappy honda civic with a coffee can exhaust. I never understood the point of having 6" exhaust anyways. people lie when they say it's for clearance. I rocked everything i do with stock f4i exhaust except some of the crazy low fast circles i do now. Plus real riders can't afford to have exhaust that is deafening. We don't like getting kicked out of our stunt spots for stupid noise violations.

sizerp is offline Banned
    eww, i can't stand pipes that are cut way down. It sounds like a crappy honda civic with a coffee can exhaust. I never understood the point of having 6" exhaust anyways. people lie when they say it's for clearance. I rocked everything i do with stock f4i exhaust except some of the crazy low fast circles i do now. Plus real riders can't afford to have exhaust that is deafening. We don't like getting kicked out of our stunt spots for stupid noise violations.
    ^^Agreed for stunting aspects. Not everyone stuns though. I watched too many bros die... but then again they were the stupid cocky ones who took it to the interstate -- both dangerous for themselves and putting others at risk around them.

There are however, some nice exhaust designs that have nice deep growls, plus it can give the bike a more stream-line look, instead of having some huge piece of awkward metal hanging off the back. Just IMO though.

Ive had the flush mounts just havnt had time to install them, I kinda like my mirros for the street but Im looking to get a dedicated track bike too.

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    zino, if u don't mind me asking, how much was that costum paint job, i'm really liking it.
    I think it was $4k-ish, came with a lot of mods so I cant remember how the pricing broke down.

^^Agreed for stunting aspects. Not everyone stuns though. I watched too many bros die... but then again they were the stupid cocky ones who took it to the interstate -- both dangerous for themselves and putting others at risk around them.

There are however, some nice exhaust designs that have nice deep growls, plus it can give the bike a more stream-line look, instead of having some huge piece of awkward metal hanging off the back. Just IMO though.
    I know, I would never buy anything with a can out the side. Some ducatis look nice showing off the dual carbon termignionis, but thats a different deal.

binder is offline Member

oh definitely. I have full 2bros on my 05 636 and i love it. I don't really classify aftermarket exhausts as "shortys". I think we were both on the wrong page. I call shorty's the exhaust pipes that some white trash took and cut down to like 3" long when it's not supposed to be and they usually take out any baffles or packing. Just a "shorter" aftermarket exhaust still sounds great and isn't pointlessly small and deafening. Aftermarkets have great exhaust sounds.

sizerp is offline Banned
    oh definitely. I have full 2bros on my 05 636 and i love it. I don't really classify aftermarket exhausts as "shortys". I think we were both on the wrong page. I call shorty's the exhaust pipes that some white trash took and cut down to like 3" long when it's not supposed to be and they usually take out any baffles or packing. Just a "shorter" aftermarket exhaust still sounds great and isn't pointlessly small and deafening. Aftermarkets have great exhaust sounds.
    LOL yeah.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

My toys

The red one if is like a unicycle with the v-twin torque

The silver one is for twisties

I like motorcycles
    Last edited by F4iGuy; 03-16-2009 at 06:48 PM.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    The red one if is like a unicycle with the v-twin torque
    is that a superhawk?

Indeed. With a few mods. I thought about doing the single swing arm conversion, duc style.

I should probably add it has a range of 90 miles, terrible for longer commutes.

binder is offline Member
    single swingarm is nice on those. And yes, they do vibrate the crap out of you!

growin_big is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    My baby

nice. I'm looking into getting one like that when summer comes. that's if i have the money haha

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    pretty tight

Thread Information