Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

FREAKS in BBing. Anyone experience this?

Im 45 and although I didn't start to compete in bodybuilding until just a few years ago, I've been lifting weights since I was 12 and have always thought of myself as a bodybuiler.

As I work my way up the amateur ranks, Im starting to achieve some notoriety (on a very small scale). A couple of months back I was "amateur of the week" on a well known bodybuilding site. No big deal, but I still appreciated it. Got some free goodies and a T-shirt. As well, I was starting to get some emails. As an amateur, sponsorship would really be a welcome thing. Just getting some of my protein and supps would be awesome. But as the emails came in I discovered how many freaks there are in bodybuilding. The first email applauded my accomplishments and requested some photos in exchange for $250! Not a bad deal. But as I exchanged a few more emails I was told a few "tasteful nudes" would be required as well. No thanks. And then there was the guy requesting pics of me in my posing trunks, but puffing out my stomach????WTF??? Although not nude, too weird for me. Imagining some dude
    to me puffing out my stomach wasn't gonna work. I was told I could make very good money participating in sex parties in Europe catering to wealthy men and women. What gets me is that 99% of all emails and correspondance were from some kind of freak.

Now the smoke has cleared and I spend some quality time on this site. Im not the "guru' but I try to help in the forums if I think I can. But, even on this site Im not safe from the freaks. I recently received a PM from a guy looking for help on his contest prep cycle. I exchanged numerous pms. This guy was voicing concern about getting erections while competing on stage. I told him not to worry, you'll be so focused you wont be thinking about sex. He said it happened at the last competition and asked if he should before the competition. WTF?!?! I said, LOL, come on, just don't look at the figure girls. He then told me he was BI and the girls weren't the only thing that would get him aroused. I noticed the freaks wait until you feel more comfortable before they start to get too graphic.

Im not a homophobe. But Im wondering what kind of fan base this sport has. In all my years of lifting, competing, reading mags, watching DVD's on bodybuilding, Ive NEVER thought of bodybuilding as sexual. Never an erection...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    wow, that is disturbing to say the least.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Well that's what you get for putting yourself out there like that, with your oiled up, hard muscley, tan, sexy, bikini, wearing sexyness...

Just kidding but I would be down with the sex party thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Well that's what you get for putting yourself out there like that, with your oiled up, hard muscley, tan, sexy, bikini, wearing sexyness...

If I were young and single, I would probably think about it. But Im not young and married for 25 years.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Im 45 and although I didn't start to compete in bodybuilding until just a few years ago, I've been lifting weights since I was 12 and have always thought of myself as a bodybuiler.

As I work my way up the amateur ranks, Im starting to achieve some notoriety (on a very small scale). A couple of months back I was "amateur of the week" on a well known bodybuilding site. No big deal, but I still appreciated it. Got some free goodies and a T-shirt. As well, I was starting to get some emails. As an amateur, sponsorship would really be a welcome thing. Just getting some of my protein and supps would be awesome. But as the emails came in I discovered how many freaks there are in bodybuilding. The first email applauded my accomplishments and requested some photos in exchange for $250! Not a bad deal. But as I exchanged a few more emails I was told a few "tasteful nudes" would be required as well. No thanks. And then there was the guy requesting pics of me in my posing trunks, but puffing out my stomach????WTF??? Although not nude, too weird for me. Imagining some dude
    to me puffing out my stomach wasn't gonna work. I was told I could make very good money participating in sex parties in Europe catering to wealthy men and women. What gets me is that 99% of all emails and correspondance were from some kind of freak.

Now the smoke has cleared and I spend some quality time on this site. Im not the "guru' but I try to help in the forums if I think I can. But, even on this site Im not safe from the freaks. I recently received a PM from a guy looking for help on his contest prep cycle. I exchanged numerous pms. This guy was voicing concern about getting erections while competing on stage. I told him not to worry, you'll be so focused you wont be thinking about sex. He said it happened at the last competition and asked if he should before the competition. WTF?!?! I said, LOL, come on, just don't look at the figure girls. He then told me he was BI and the girls weren't the only thing that would get him aroused. I noticed the freaks wait until you feel more comfortable before they start to get too graphic.

Im not a homophobe. But Im wondering what kind of fan base this sport has. In all my years of lifting, competing, reading mags, watching DVD's on bodybuilding, Ive NEVER thought of bodybuilding as sexual. Never an erection...

Is this a joke ?
    It doesn't take much to figure out that BB is the gayest sport out there.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Is this a joke ?
    dude i hope you are joking! how is bodybuilding gay? the biggest reason i started lifting is women and most guys will say the same. outsise of bob paris (my 2nd favorite bodybuilder) i don't know of any homosexual bodybuilders and i've never known of any at any gyms i've been to and i live 7 miles from the "gay capitol of the east". i'm sure there are a few pros out there but there are gay people in all walks of life.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD View Post
    dude i hope you are joking! how is bodybuilding gay? the biggest reason i started lifting is women and most guys will say the same. outsise of bob paris (my 2nd favorite bodybuilder) i don't know of any homosexual bodybuilders and i've never known of any at any gyms i've been to and i live 7 miles from the "gay capitol of the east". i'm sure there are a few pros out there but there are gay people in all walks of life.
    Bro there are a lot of gay guys in BBing.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    wheres lawman when you need him.

sizerp is offline Banned
    BBing went gay after the year 2000 didn't you you know? Gay2k!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    everything is gay now.... :\

my trainer Mary Lynne Mackenize is MASSIVE and shredded - you should see some of the ****ed up emails she gets....yours pales in comparison in the grand scheme of shit..she showed me a few - wow..i was shocked..

i think people are just ****ed up in general... BB'ing or not.

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member

all i can say is LMAO

Is this a joke ?
    No, not gay, FREAK. What is looking at some dude puffing out his stomach? Is that gay? You would know better then I, but I think its freaking weird.

And, I never saw anything like this until I had just a small splash of publicity.

That's why I asked if anyone else has experienced this. I've heard stories of pros an top amateurs, but Im not one of those.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ive gotten some very ****ed up requests..i even had a guy tell me he ran a company that sponsored young up and coming athletes..and i gave him my number...well he called. but was asking all kinds of weird shit..its a long story, but lets just say by the end of our conversation i was telling him to go **** himself. ive gotten alot of gay emails. one guy told me he would pay me for pictures of me nude with my thumb in my mouth. ive gotten offers to go meet and **** guys. its ridiculous. i mean if you'e gay, thats cool. but asking a random guy, who odds are, is probably straight..to meet up with you to **** him..i have to question. has that email EVER ****in worked? thats the problem with bodybuilding. its no just a sport....its a fetish too.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, people are fvcked up in general. In today's society, people do things you wouldn't even think was possible. There is a certain member on this board who keeps sending me very distasteful and offensive PM's regarding how hot my body looks in my avy, etc. I'm considering whether or not I should report him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Yeah, people are fvcked up in general. In today's society, people do things you wouldn't even think was possible. There is a certain member on this board who keeps sending me very distasteful and offensive PM's regarding how hot my body looks in my avy, etc. I'm considering whether or not I should report him.
    distasteful and offensive to you because you're not gay or distasteful and offensive in a sick perverted sense?

PM me.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    distasteful and offensive to you because you're not gay or distasteful and offensive in a sick perverted sense?

PM me.
    In a perverted sense.

Will do.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    brb PM'n you

lol I am by no means in incredible shape, but I hear ya on the freaks.

Some guy was asking me for some tips with losing weight, so of course I obliged and was giving him some.

After several exchanges, he asks if I have anymore shirtless shots and what I thought about BI men. lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

i have heard about this before. pm me the users name and if its the same guy he's gone. in the future just ignore pm's from people you dont know unless you are sure its legit
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Bro there are a lot of gay guys in BBing.

tell him G!! you have been in bodybuilding for years and never had a problem with your sexuality being an issue. nobody cares that you perfer extremly hairy men
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I've never had requests of that nature... and I've been involved in the sport for over a decade now.

Hm.. must be an American thing lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    I've never had requests of that nature... and I've been involved in the sport for over a decade now.

awww you feel left out ? Ill PM you right now

That could be Nark, there is no shortage of Freaks here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    ive gotten some very ****ed up requests..i even had a guy tell me he ran a company that sponsored young up and coming athletes..and i gave him my number...well he called. but was asking all kinds of weird shit..its a long story, but lets just say by the end of our conversation i was telling him to go **** himself. ive gotten alot of gay emails. one guy told me he would pay me for pictures of me nude with my thumb in my mouth. ive gotten offers to go meet and **** guys. its ridiculous. i mean if you'e gay, thats cool. but asking a random guy, who odds are, is probably straight..to meet up with you to **** him..i have to question. has that email EVER ****in worked? thats the problem with bodybuilding. its no just a sport....its a fetish too.
    There you go! That says it all.

I want to compete in the sport not participate in the fetish.

You know, maybe we bring some of this on ourselves. We take hormones that are known to mess with our libido. How many posts have you seen talking about erections, etc. There is a post on this forum now asking how many times we masturbate each day when on cycle. Maybe there are more freaks participating in BBing then I thought.

Blog Entries
    Do you promise?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

That is because you have been out in the open for so long.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

thats a great fvcking post

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Do you promise?
    You two get a room....

I would have gone to Sex party thing too.... Oh well its just me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I would have gone to Sex party thing too.... Oh well its just me
    ^^Not me.

I was told I could make very good money participating in sex parties in Europe catering to wealthy men and women.
    ^^Trapped in Europe in a room full of rich guys with one goal: my anus.

Hells no.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Talking

PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    In a perverted sense.

Will do.
    We know what thats really about guys....

Atm there are nearly 5000 people viewing the pictures of pro bb forum.. Dont tell me all of them are their for non sexual reasons. HA HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    We know what thats really about guys....
    jealous?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    jealous?
    Maybe

jealous?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Maybe
    this thread is gone weireder

Bozzos

^^Not me.

^^Trapped in Europe in a room full of rich guys with one goal: my anus.

Hells no.
    Wuss ....I thought it was to please RIch GIRLS If guys Hell No

this thread is gone weireder

Bozzos
    you know you want a piece of it

you know you want a piece of it
    I told u to keep it quit...damn man.

I told u to keep it quit...damn man.
    you like the attention

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    wheres lawman when you need him.
    Maaan... I can't believe you still remember that...

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Maaan... I can't believe you still remember that...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bodybuilding is NOT GAY!!!!.............Some bodybuilders ...from what I've heard .........maybe a little on the gay side... Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information