Thread: frustrated

Subzero072 is offline New Member

Angry frustrated

Well, I'll come right out and tell you I'm a complete nOObie to all this. I have done a few cycles with m-drol, Supermastervol, chlorodrol 50, Decca 250. Then on to the PCT. Worked my butt off 4 times a week if not more. Now I've got to a level where I'm pretty happy but I want to take it to the next level. I workout in a gym at work and I don't personally know anyone who has done an actual injectable steroid cycle. I've read article after article.. looked around.. poked.. scanned.. blah
    I can honestly say looking for a real cycle for me is about the hardest thing i've ever had to do on the internet. Who can you trust? What is real? What is B.S.? I don't have allot of money so if i go and blow 3 to 400 bucks i don't want to waste it on something that's just fake. I mean, how can you tell when you order online? It's not like you can see the actual package or something. Now I've had enough experience on message board to say that sure.. you can flame me to all that I have said all you want. But what I'm looking for is some info or direction if you know what i mean. Thanks

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    The only direction you're going to receive is: just keep trying, and it boils down to you're just going to have to take the plunge at some point. Life is full of risks.

and you're not allowed to fish for sources here...

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero072 View Post
    Well, I'll come right out and tell you I'm a complete nOObie to all this. I have done a few cycles with m-drol, Supermastervol, chlorodrol 50, Decca 250. Then on to the PCT. Worked my butt off 4 times a week if not more. Now I've got to a level where I'm pretty happy but I want to take it to the next level. I workout in a gym at work and I don't personally know anyone who has done an actual injectable steroid cycle. I've read article after article.. looked around.. poked.. scanned.. blah
    I can honestly say looking for a real cycle for me is about the hardest thing i've ever had to do on the internet. Who can you trust? What is real? What is B.S.? I don't have allot of money so if i go and blow 3 to 400 bucks i don't want to waste it on something that's just fake. I mean, how can you tell when you order online? It's not like you can see the actual package or something. Now I've had enough experience on message board to say that sure.. you can flame me to all that I have said all you want. But what I'm looking for is some info or direction if you know what i mean. Thanks
    Firstly, what are your stats? Age, Weight (BF%), Height, etc.
    Secondly, I'd post in the steroids forum for a better response, as well as reading all the Q&A/profile stickies.
    Thirdly, try to avoid purchasing steroids online. Find a new gym and talk to some more experienced BBers.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I think you should edit your post alittle bit....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Why do you want to cycle AAS? Are you planning on competing in Bodybuilding, powerlifting or another sport? There are health risks and as you've stated costs involved. The picture in my avatar is before I started AAS use. Most people can build a pretty good physique naturally with time, and knowledge. I only decided to use AAS because I wanted to take bodybuilding as far as I can.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    I wonder how many Pm's ya got, lolz

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah dude I would edit that post, sounds like you are asking for a source which is against the rules and will get you banned quite quickly.
    If I were you I would stick to diet. And like you said it takes a good deal of money to cycle so if you don't have the money don't do it, I spend $500.00 a month on food alone.
    Bodybuilding is not a cheap hobby/lifestyle.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    One more bit of advice, If you do get PMs from people claiming to be a good supplier for steroids , Just flush your money down the toilet and pay a buddy $5 to kick you in the nuts, it will save you alot of wasted time. The people who will contact you are scammers.

nah, I'm just bitching mostly. I'm not fishing. I have a few leads but just a little reluctant to clicky the buy thingy

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tell you at least 90 percent of them will be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I tell you at least 90 percent of them will be fake.
    I have noticed or been able to spot the fakes. I guess that's why I'm holding off from ordering anything really.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuD View Post
    One more bit of advice, If you do get PMs from people claiming to be a good supplier for steroids, Just flush your money down the toilet and pay a buddy $5 to kick you in the nuts, it will save you alot of wasted time. The people who will contact you are scammers.

good stuff....lol

Thread Information