Thread: Sick!

Rabid Pit Bull is offline Junior Member

Sick!

Sorry about my last thread, forgot to introduce myself and posted in the wrong forum to boot! Basically the main point from my ill fated thread:

Have had some kind of stomach ailment for the past four days. I am feeling alot better now than I was Friday. However, every time I think I am well enough to go for a workout, I get fatigued just getting dressed. Not ready yet. I got food poisoning a few weeks ago, doc thinks that has something to do with. Taking some Probiotics to try to get my stomach back up and running. No appetite either. Sometimes I think I can literally feel muscle wasting away.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rambling, i'll be on all afternoon/evening since I can't do much else. Post up!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, I feel your pain. I've been fighting the flu for a few days now, really sucks right here at the holidays. Sucks any time, but now just seems to compound it.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of us can relate to those feelings at some time or another,,,, sh*t happens i guess, you will be back at it soon,

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I feel your pain. I had a disc bulge out in my lumbar 2 weeks ago, during the last week of my cycle. I am back in the gym but have lost 10 lbs becasue I didn;t eat well while on the narcos and soma. It is tough as hell to get motivated and fight through the mental side of loosing the weight and definition, but keep your chin up brother. I am starting PCT also and I think my estrogen levels must be through the roof right now to boot. We can do it though! Stay strong and fight the good fight bro you will be back in there soon.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    that sucks man. i ate some under cooked chicken once and it took me about 4-5 days to recover, no appetite and was hard to wkout at all

Rabid Pit Bull is offline Junior Member
    Wasn't feeling much better today and was getting kind of worried, so i went to the hospital. Doc says I probably have a gastro-intestinal virus, and about the only thing you can do is let it run its course. Fortunately they only last about 7 days and I am on day 5 now.

So close yet so far away.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I feel your pain too, there's a pretty bad flu going around here last for about 5 days, I ended up in the ER last night because I was non stop vomiting and got really dehydrated so I had to get some fluids pumped into me and meds.

There is nothing you can do except wait until your body is ready to go again, try and keep hydrated and just take it easy

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Mind over matter

if you don't mind, it don't matter

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the boards.

Thread Information