• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Valentines Day gifts

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Valentines Day gifts

Ok yet ANOTHER holiday is upon us. Yes it's a man (woman) made holiday where WE as men are typically responsible for making it something special for our women in our life and if we don't we get another 12 months of hell instead of only 11 1/2 months. lol

I'm one of those practical guys that if I spend money it's something besides jewelry or dinner.

This year I'm getting my woman a Glock 30sf, .45 cal. I already sent her to one 8hr shooting class and her 2nd one as well as a cleaning and care class is in a couple of week.

So, what are your plans? What are you getting her? Do you think she is getting you anything? Something you are not paying for?

RaginCajun likes this.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Snowboarding trip

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Nothing speaks romance more than a fire arm hahaha

My mate broke up with his girl yesterday he says he will get back with her on the 16/2/14 just so he does not have to buy a gift haha tight ass
    lovbyts likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hey LB, have you considered the G42 instead. Might be easier for her to carry concealed and shoot.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    this year I think I will do something completely different....

separate vacations!

I'll be in Afghanistan, and she can be in Cali.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    First valentines with out my ex in 4 years,and I have no girls I am interested in. Might buy my first hooker, then eat chocolate until I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Hey LB, have you considered the G42 instead. Might be easier for her to carry concealed and shoot.
    We have a Ruger .380 but she has her sights set on a .45. She has fired several different and says she likes the .45 best. Im lucky she doesn't want a 44 mag. lol
    Lunk1 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    What about Sig p238 or Ruger lCP? She doesn't like this scale???
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 02-10-2014 at 03:04 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I gave the wife 2 boxes of Little Debbie Valentine cakes and offered to buy her a Sig Ultra to match mine or buy myself a hammerless Ruger SP101 to match hers.....She's still undecided at this point.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

^^^ nice

I use to have a S&W and the 2nd wife bought me a Glock 19 to match hers.
    almostgone likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    What about Sig p238 or Ruger lCP? She doesn't like this scale???
    You know guns? cool!

I have a sig .45, nice little piece...

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You know guns? cool!

I have a sig .45, nice little piece.
    Absolutely!!! P220 carry and Sig Ultra in .45 ACP here....both excellent shooters.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone knows the laws about hang guns?. My fiance and her family loves to go shooting. We do not have a gun at the moment and would like to get her one for xmas or something down the line. Problem is I got into trouble when I was 17-18. Im 34 now but still have a felony on record. Any suggestions here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Anyone knows the laws about hang guns?. My fiance and her family loves to go shooting. We do not have a gun at the moment and would like to get her one for xmas or something down the line. Problem is I got into trouble when I was 17-18. Im 34 now but still have a felony on record. Any suggestions here?
    Look into having it removed via an attorney would be the best long term fix.
    You have to look into state laws obviously but I dont see any way YOU can do the purchase. Although your intentions may be good dont risk getting in more trouble.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Look into having it removed via an attorney would be the best long term fix.
    You have to look into state laws obviously but I dont see any way YOU can do the purchase. Although your intentions may be good dont risk getting in more trouble.
    No way would I risk anything. Havent been in trouble let alone even pulled over in over 10 years. But know its a gift she would like. Will look into state laws. Thinking of having someone buy it and transferring it into her name maybe too.

I'm not a lawyer, but see if it can be expunged. Again, not sure if it's possible, but I would look into it.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife and I never exchange Christmas, birthday or valentine gifts instead we go to Jamaica every year for vacation.
    We leave next week for 9 days I cant wait to get out of the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

I'm not a lawyer, but see if it can be expunged. Again, not sure if it's possible, but I would look into it.
    Yeah I think its possibl4 now with thw amount of time passed. But I think the amount of money would be ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    My wife and I never exchange Christmas, birthday or valentine gifts instead we go to Jamaica every year for vacation.
    Do you go together or separate? Separate would really be a gift.

Yeah I think its possibl4 now with thw amount of time passed. But I think the amount of money would be ridiculous
    Yeah but in the long run it would probably be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Just got back. Wonderful as always but they are having a very rainy winter. Plan on rain everyday for a good part of the afternoon.

You can not buy, own or possess a firearm as a convicted felon in any state. It's a federal law. You can however apply to the Governor of your state to have your rights restored. It's not that difficult but it does take some time and an attorney can help.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    this year I think I will do something completely different....

separate vacations!

I'll be in Afghanistan, and she can be in Cali.
    Lol she's already on vacation.....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Just got back. Wonderful as always but they are having a very rainy winter. Plan on rain everyday for a good part of the afternoon.

You can not buy, own or possess a firearm as a convicted felon in any state. It's a federal law. You can however apply to the Governor of your state to have your rights restored. It's not that difficult but it does take some time and an attorney can help.
    Lunk I know I can not personally have a fire arm. As this would all be in her name.

Lunk I know I can not personally have a fire arm. As this would all be in her name.
    Just give her a gift cert. for the purchase and let her do the purchase paperwork. Just be careful as some LE agencies might consider you to be in possession if she keeps a firearm in the residence where you reside as well.

You may consider just checking into getting your rights restored. It may be easier and cheaper than you think.
    almostgone likes this.

Just give her a gift cert. for the purchase and let her do the purchase paperwork. Just be careful as some LE agencies might consider you to be in possession if she keeps a firearm in the residence where you reside as well.

You may consider just checking into getting your rights restored. It may be easier and cheaper than you think.
    Its free to find out what it will cost.
    almostgone likes this.

Wife loved her present. :-D
    almostgone and Lunk1 like this.

Thread Information