Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

ok... know what pisses me off?

ok..

so im watching TLC.

they have a show on, of a young girl born with mermaid syndrome....she also has a weight problem, so the dr is like "we'll send a nutritionist along with them shopping to help them make the right choices"...

and...

SHE'S FATTER THAN THE PEOPLE SHE'S TRYING TO HELP...

How can anyone take her seriously?..... that's like the personal trainers at the Y who are 160lbs soaking wet, and all they do is bis/chest every single day.....

i just don't get it...if i was referred to someone like that - i would have such a hard time taking it seriously.

DVSRAT is offline New Member
    LOL!!!
    The misses and i just saw that and she said the exact same thing. why not practice what you preach? It makes the person look like a hypocrite.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    whats the mermaid syndrome? guess i could google it but too tired.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    mermaid syndrome is where her legs aren't separated from each other if I am correct, so she looks like a mermaid.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I saw this actually me and I also noted and made a comment about the nutritionist who was a good 200+ lbs herself possibly even 250+

The conjoined twins are pretty amazing as well. Those are two strong girls to be able to live like that each one controlling half of the body. Imagine lifting weights like that where you only control one half and your twin controls the other half. They were driving as well.

Then after that half man half tree. Pretty sad how is wife left him and all. When their are problems it's not common for males or females to hit the hills.

I guess it was really rare disease night or something.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    ok..

so im watching TLC.

they have a show on, of a young girl born with mermaid syndrome....she also has a weight problem, so the dr is like "we'll send a nutritionist along with them shopping to help them make the right choices"...

and...

SHE'S FATTER THAN THE PEOPLE SHE'S TRYING TO HELP...

How can anyone take her seriously?..... that's like the personal trainers at the Y who are 160lbs soaking wet, and all they do is bis/chest every single day.....

i just don't get it...if i was referred to someone like that - i would have such a hard time taking it seriously.
    LOFL...and no...I wouldn't take her seriously either....just like a doctor trying to tell a patient to lose weight and stop smoking and drinking...and the doc is obese and smells of cigarettes and booze! lol....

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    LOFL...and no...I wouldn't take her seriously either....just like a doctor trying to tell a patient to lose weight and stop smoking and drinking...and the doc is obese and smells of cigarettes and booze! lol....
    my x's cancer dr (he had cancer) literally said to him "smoking is the worst thing you can do, you must quit - it will kill you"

but when we walked into the office, he was out by the front doors having a smoke....

i said that exact sh1t to my x - how can you take him seriously?..

sizerp is offline Banned
    psh since when has smokin killed anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    do you wear a helmet and ride the shortbus to school? :P

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ years ago when i managed a gym .....we outsourced the PT ..i used to argue with the PT director telling him i wuldnt let those out of shape slobs u hire train my dog much less a person.... Later on we took over PT ...much better ...anyway im with you bro...disgrace ..practice what u preach ..if not for self respect at least to represent yourself and your career in a better light .....and hey i was fat as hell before i started working out .... although in many ways the fitness business within some organizations is a bug hypocrisy im glad ive been out of it for years

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    mermaid syndrome is where her legs aren't separated from each other if I am correct, so she looks like a mermaid.
    You're correct I just googled it because I was wondering too. Its also called Sirenomelia. It happens in 1 out of every 70,000 births and is usually fatal within a day or two because it messes up their kidneys and bladders. Supossedly only a handful of people have survived.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    And now we all have learned something new today

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    do you wear a helmet and ride the shortbus to school? :P
    I dropped outta school, and I only dawn the helmet on weekends while I'm @ the bar. Psh..

Like taking marriage counseling from a priest...fukk that!...If I wanted advice on how to rape little boys I'll go to a Priest....If I want marriage counseling I'll go where all men go...........to the strip club..........or the hooker on the corner!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Dude, that's like all the trainers at the 24 I go to. Every single one of the trainers are severly overweight, or are cracked out rail thin. Don't you want to advertise yourself better? And I can't believe the people who actually pay them to train them.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR View Post
    Dude, that's like all the trainers at the 24 I go to. Every single one of the trainers are severly overweight, or are cracked out rail thin. Don't you want to advertise yourself better? And I can't believe the people who actually pay them to train them.

Theres a sucker born every minute! lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post

well, from 1st hand experience almost 1 year ago, my mom from lung cancer smoking since she was 14 yrs old, light closet smoker starting at 58.. she was 64 when she died..

absolutely no history of any cancer on either side of the family..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    that is some funny shit! omg lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thread Information