beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

Damn anyone get yeast infection from condoms?

So I got a yeast Infection, and was wondering how on earth I got it, I looked online and there is no proven fact that its sexually transmitted.
    So I looked farther into it, and come to find out I think I got it from the condoms I used. There is this chemical in some of them called, (Nonoxynol 9)
    which is suppose to degrease the number of active sperm.
    but this is really annoying! I knew I should of never switched to a diffrent condom! now I wont be able to do sh!t for about 3 weeks I think.
    So my advice to anyone out there, Unless you are not affected by this stuff stay away from the comdoms with (Nonoxynol 9) in them, unless you want to pee fire and have a cracks all over your storm trooper.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Never heard of that before. I have gotten a urinary tract infection from using the "back door" without a condom.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Cracking and flaking skin? You can treat it topically with Lotrimin for 2 weeks, and/or take a single 150mg dose of Flucanazole...

Have you been on oral antibiotics recently for anything? It's probably just candidiasis or tinea...

I believe that one of my buds got a yeast infection on his wing-wang as a result of taking oral antibiotics.

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    "storm trooper"

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    My fiance got a yeast infection when we were camping for two weeks this past summer... I wouldn't go near tuna town for a long time. Just gross

I don't care if its on a chick or a dude, they're nasty as hell. I'm just glad I haven't had to go there. If my chick got one, I'd have to give it a good long while before I played a visit to tuna town fo-sho.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    So I got a yeast Infection, and was wondering how on earth I got it, I looked online and there is no proven fact that its sexually transmitted.
    So I looked farther into it, and come to find out I think I got it from the condoms I used. There is this chemical in some of them called, (Nonoxynol 9)
    which is suppose to degrease the number of active sperm.
    but this is really annoying! I knew I should of never switched to a diffrent condom! now I wont be able to do sh!t for about 3 weeks I think.
    So my advice to anyone out there, Unless you are not affected by this stuff stay away from the comdoms with (Nonoxynol 9) in them, unless you want to pee fire and have a cracks all over your storm trooper.
    some people are allergic to nonoxynol 9 and can get the symptoms of a yeast infection or the infection itself, royal pain in the ass(or dick in this case)

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Some men are just naturally yeasty....

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Cracking and flaking skin? You can treat it topically with Lotrimin for 2 weeks, and/or take a single 150mg dose of Flucanazole...

Have you been on oral antibiotics recently for anything? It's probably just candidiasis or tinea...

Thanks for the tips, I shall try one of those methods.
    and yes it is just cracks and flaking for the skin, quite painful to get an erection these days lol

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    "storm trooper"
    haha yea thats muh name for my best buddy lol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Thanks for the tips, I shall try one of those methods.
    and yes it is just cracks and flaking for the skin, quite painful to get an erection these days lol
    Holy sh!t! A pee hardon is unavoidable/going to suck .

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information