Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

Hangin with the Jiggaman!

My friend Jigga had told me a couple months back that he was gonna be in the South Florida area in December and we agreed to meet up. Last week I got the chance to meet and actually hang with Jigga...and I gotta say it was a pleasure...he came over to my gym and we BS'd for a while then we went to lunch a a local Cuban joint in town...it was as if we'd known each other for a while...well actually we had pm'd and also posted on threads but meeting someone in person is totally different...its cool how we have this whole Bodybuilding/health and fitness thing as well as of course the juice..in common...anyways..we hung for like 5 hours and he got to meet my ol lady...then we went to my crib and bs'd a little more...overall it was a great experience and I'll say that he is as cool and witty in person as he is on here...I'm looking forward to him coming back down so we can have a jam session and grill some meat!!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    ^^^^^^Thats Fvcking Awesome i think it would be awesome if we had an AR convention in the States One in Cali and One on the East Coast where we all got to meet up and where name tags with are Screen Names LOL it would be funny and awesome

Hey"theres goes DSM"

No way thats Dukkit!!!!!

LOL hey its Nark i though he'd be bigger LOL

then Ruhl Throw some weights at someone LMAO

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    ^^^^^^Thats Fvcking Awesome i think it would be awesome if we had an AR convention in the States One in Cali and One on the East Coast where we all got to meet up and where name tags with are Screen Names LOL it would be funny and awesome

Hey"theres goes DSM"

No way thats Dukkit!!!!!

LOL hey its Nark i though he'd be bigger LOL

then Ruhl Throw some weights at someone LMAO
    hahahah!!!

ive met a few boys off of here already. and so far... they are all awesome ppl.

an international Steroid .Com Member Expo would be crazy!!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    hahahah!!!

an international Steroid.Com Member Expo would be crazy!!
    I say Vegas!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    I say Vegas!
    i say we would all leave on probation

oh wait. im already on

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    good post ...sometimes i wonder in person how id get along with someone...its hard to pick up personality over a keyboard ..i have a feeling with the common bond prob pretty good..... its def the best icebreaker that common ground...

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, its sort of like expressing emotion in a text message to someone who you're close to, and they don't get it. Words aren't the best indicator of personality unless they're spoken. That said, I think it'd be pretty cool even though I'm sure there's an axe murderer or two on here! lol

The first member I met here was Emilio Rebenga...he came down from la...and we had a great time as well...even BBQ'd at my home...had a wicked workout as well...even to this day..we talk on the phone many times a day...he is truly a Brother to me...I only wish he was still on here....LOL as far as a gathering of us juiceheads..IDK....I think I'll stick with the one on one basis....I can only imagine a roomful of ego's as big as bodies...and then the old/,,"I didn't like your post in my thread"....911 "whats your emergency??...."UM yes..theres a bunch of hopped up muscleheads fistfighting in the lobby...send the cops!"

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    My friend Jigga had told me a couple months back that he was gonna be in the South Florida area in December and we agreed to meet up. Last week I got the chance to meet and actually hang with Jigga...and I gotta say it was a pleasure...he came over to my gym and we BS'd for a while then we went to lunch a a local Cuban joint in town...it was as if we'd known each other for a while...well actually we had pm'd and also posted on threads but meeting someone in person is totally different...its cool how we have this whole Bodybuilding/health and fitness thing as well as of course the juice..in common...anyways..we hung for like 5 hours and he got to meet my ol lady...then we went to my crib and bs'd a little more...overall it was a great experience and I'll say that he is as cool and witty in person as he is on here...I'm looking forward to him coming back down so we can have a jam session and grill some meat!!

So are you guys dating now.....

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    So are you guys dating now.....
    No Bro...you're my one and only bitch!! I'd never cheat on you!! lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i can only imagine how that would end up... i couldn't agree more with the ego's lol, its like a room full of wrestlers, but bigger people; no one takes sht and everyone is the best lol.

i haven't met anyone on here, but a couple people live kinda close to me, or places that i know well

Blog Entries
    No Bro...you're my one and only bitch!! I'd never cheat on you!! lol
    Thats right and dont you or jiggaman forget it....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

aw, how sweet.
    Did ya'll take a walk on the beach at sunset too?

southmadejd is offline Member
    That does sound pretty cool. Hell I was surprised just when I found out jiggaman wasn't black when he posted a picture awhile back.....I can only imagine how much I would be surprised hanging out with a member in person.

Personally I think it is hard to get to know someone over the internet but I guess it would get easier when you talk on the phone. I would just feel weird asking another dude if he wanted to talk on the phone.

Well I am going to get back to sharpening my axe and knives so if anybody wants to hang out just let me know.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    That does sound pretty cool. Hell I was surprised just when I found out jiggaman wasn't black when he posted a picture awhile back.....I can only imagine how much I would be surprised hanging out with a member in person.

Personally I think it is hard to get to know someone over the internet but I guess it would get easier when you talk on the phone. I would just feel weird asking another dude if he wanted to talk on the phone.

Well I am going to get back to sharpening my axe and knives so if anybody wants to hang out just let me know.....
    As long as you have Bud Light I am there.....

southmadejd is offline Member
    Hahaha....that commercial cracks me up.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm glad you two have finally found each other...lol jk

Anywho, I wish there was a convention that we could all meet at, that would be awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post

Anywho, I wish there was a convention that we could all meet at, that would be awesome.
    I think we should meet in DC yearly and protest congress to repeal the ban on AAS. That would be our annual meeting each year.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like an eHarmony testimonial to me.

Seriously though, I thought about making a teeshirt with my avy on it and going to the Olympia expo with it on.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post

Sounds great...I'm sure LE would love that too!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    aw, how sweet.
    Did ya'll take a walk on the beach at sunset too?
    You ought to know..you were there..in the middle of it all....lol
    Last edited by inky-e; 12-29-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    ^^^^that was great sexy got owned on that one

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Sounds great...I'm sure LE would love that too!! lol
    I can see them walking around saying "Are you Inky-E?..... Are you? ....... What about you? This guy says he does roids, we got some cuffs waiting for him"

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    I can see them walking around saying "Are you Inky-E?..... Are you? ....... What about you? This guy says he does roids, we got some cuffs waiting for him"
    LOl...I'll make sure to wear long sleeves..lol

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    that was great Inky. Jigga sounds like a great person as well. To bad no one lives in CA or close to North cali so we could kick it. Maybe some of us could get together for the 2009 Mr Olympia in Vegas.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    You ought to know..you were there..in the middle of it all....lol
    haha, yes, a threesome!

but on a serious note, thats pretty cool. Funny on you can just meet people on the net. next day, show up at yr house, and just BS like you've known each other for years

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    hahahah!!!

an international Steroid.Com Member Expo would be crazy!!
    This has been proposed every couple years but it never happens.

The rationale being that law enforcement and federal agencies could very easily infiltrate and detain people.

While it would definitely be something that would be fun, there is just too much risk involved for too many parties that are a part of the board.

I've never met anyone from the board and would be very hesitant to...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    haha, yes, a threesome!

but on a serious note, thats pretty cool. Funny on you can just meet people on the net. next day, show up at yr house, and just BS like you've known each other for years
    For sure its cool....after being here for a while and posting and reading others posts you can get a feel for what they're personanlity is like...and sometimes people just click you know....having a good sense of humor is essential...I wouldn't wanna meet someone from here that sounds too uptight in their posts or even takes things too personal....or someone that is easily hurt or offended...I mean seriously...people like us..BB'ers..athletes...or even regular guys like myself are notorious for busting each others balls...its almost a must!...`if you can take it as well as dish it...you're good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    that was great Inky. Jigga sounds like a great person as well. To bad no one lives in CA or close to North cali so we could kick it. Maybe some of us could get together for the 2009 Mr Olympia in Vegas.
    That would be cool....maybe on a personal invite basis...but not something I would advertise on an open forum...just my take on that...there are definitely a few members I'd like to meet...then theres like a handful I don't care if I do or not...and maybe one that I WOULD like to...but for the wrong reasons! lol

Inky are u talking about DSM. For the wrong reasons. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Inky are u talking about DSM. For the wrong reasons. LOL
    LOL...Nah Bro...I actually like ol DSM...It would be better NEVER to meet the person I was referring to....lol..there'd be some of this going on....preceeded by one of these..

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    where's jiggaman ? he should post some love! lol

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    where's jiggaman ? he should post some love! lol
    you called? my flight got cancelled, ive been in atlanta. yeah, i had a great time. thanks for everything inky. if anyone else wants to join next time, florida seems to be a central location.

I've always wanted to go to florida to enjoy the weather, great women and water.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I put forward we should have a meeting,,,, I'm thinking in BANGKOK,,,, you all come and i will arrange the women (or blokes or ladyboys or whatever you want)

It would be a blast...........

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Now we're talking!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The first member I met here was Emilio Rebenga...he came down from la...and we had a great time as well...even BBQ'd at my home...had a wicked workout as well...even to this day..we talk on the phone many times a day...he is truly a Brother to me...I only wish he was still on here....LOL as far as a gathering of us juiceheads..IDK....I think I'll stick with the one on one basis....I can only imagine a roomful of ego's as big as bodies...and then the old/,,"I didn't like your post in my thread"....911 "whats your emergency??...."UM yes..theres a bunch of hopped up muscleheads fistfighting in the lobby...send the cops!"
    why isnt he on the board anymore?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who wants to hang out if i promise not to get you really really drunk and make you do things you normally wouldn't ?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    bromance

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Sounds like an eHarmony testimonial to me.

Seriously though, I thought about making a teeshirt with my avy on it and going to the Olympia expo with it on.
    Isn't the chick in your av like 16? My friend showed me that pic from jailbait.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information