Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

No more cable channels?

This morning I was just flipping through some channels and there was a banner that keeps playing every 3 minutes across the bottom saying:

"ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! Attention Time Warner Cable and Bright House Network customers, starting tonight, you will lose this channel and 18 other channels from your tv including, Nickelodeon, Noggin, MTV, VH1, Spike, Comedy Central and TV Land. Don't miss out on your favorite TV shows. You can stop this! Time Warner Cable customers call (1800 number), and Bright House Network customers call (180 number) DEMAND THEY KEEP THESE CHANNELS! MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO CALL."

Anyway I thought this was a hacker right away since this would be absurd to give customers less than 24 hours notice that 18 prime channels will be gone at midnight on new years eve...

Then I did a quick google detective work and found this article: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/ente...-threaten.html

Here's video of it on someones tv that just posted it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlo81cRphM

Blehhh this is bulllshit...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Good , F them.

GusInc is offline Junior Member
    I saw the same sh*t on my TV for that but I don't have either provider so it can't be legit

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Good , F them.
    Yeh your right, I don't care much for many TV channels but I like Comedy Central and Spike for UFC fights... So now they might just take these channels off cause some company fatcats can't work shit out. Anyway, less time sitting on a couch. Maybe I'll start lifting weights or something and get in shape. lol...

Thread Information