Anthony Roberts Interview

Did anyone else happen to notice how twacked out Anthony Roberts looks in the interview for the video feed: Bigger, Faster, Stronger? Just notice how every time the camera pans to him he cranks his jaw like he's working on a piece of beef jerky. (lol) After the thread started about him being fired from steroid .com, cited his dilusions of grandure, lies, and that he was a drug head, his body language looks pretty convincing. I never new the behind the scenes info until the posting of the thread that exposed him. I was a huge fan of the informative posts that he made. It just makes me wonder how much of the information he provided is false, stretched, or indeed true. Sad really, used to have respect for the information the guy provided.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    where is he in the movie?? i own it

I was referring to the interview he conducted for steroid .com on the anabolic network.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    ahhh.... i see said the blind man

If you look, starting at the beginning of the video, he's also slumped over and seemingly labored in breath as he talks with almost a stutter-like hesitation. These are other give aways. No one in a professional interview setting on camera, sits slumped over, grinding their jaw, semi-wildeyed, almost stuttering between breaths, unless your twacked out of your mind.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I noticed it too....but I didn't see him ingesting any drugs...so I won't make that accusation....but I agree he looked awkward to say the least.

I didn't see him injest anything either, so no I can't say that he's under the influence of anything. The use of the word awkward is definately a better way to put it, than my phrase..."twacked out of your mind."

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think the story was that he had Pneumonia when he did this interview, and had either just got out of the hospital or was later admitted.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I never believed/liked any of his info. Always opposed him.
    I knew most of it was BS.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Ya, who knows. I wonder how the defectors are doing? I mean I don't really if things are going great for them, I just hope they are all healthy and that in 2009 they get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think the story was that he had Pneumonia when he did this interview, and had either just got out of the hospital or was later admitted.
    I think thats what Lindsey Lohan's people said about her before. LOL Not taking a stab at you for the reply though, it may be totally true. Flu, pnuemonia, it doesn't really matter. He just looked well...awkwardly focused during the interview.

[QUOTE=youngNhungry;4355977]I think thats what Lindsey Lohan's people said about her before. LOL Not taking a stab at you for the reply though, it may be totally true. Flu, pnuemonia, it doesn't really matter. He just looked well...awkwardly focused during the interview.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha...there you go....getting all diplomatic and shit...I love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry View Post
    I think thats what Lindsey Lohan's people said about her before. LOL Not taking a stab at you for the reply though, it may be totally true. Flu, pnuemonia, it doesn't really matter. He just looked well...awkwardly focused during the interview.
    LOL, no problem bro and I actually thought it was BS to. I just remember when he did the interview he had some deal in the sections he wrote on here about him having pneumonia for a long time and how hard he was working and shit like that. Then about a month later there was news that he was fired.

Hey all those smokes I saw in the steroid .com parody video, probably made recovering from that pnuemonia really hard. Poor Guy

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    LOL, no problem bro and I actually thought it was BS to. I just remember when he did the interview he had some deal in the sections he wrote on here about him having pneumonia for a long time and how hard he was working and shit like that. Then about a month later there was news that he was fired.
    That was all damage control IMO...just like when Lohan's publicist called her hospitalization.."exhaustion related"....its all laughable....like a 24 hr stay in a rehab is a cure for an obviously out of control drug and alcohol problem...lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry View Post
    Hey all those smokes I saw in the steroid.com parody video, probably made recovering from that pnuemonia really hard. Poor Guy
    I agree...its hard to recover from "pneumonia" while smoking stogies....maybe theres a 12 step "pneumonia" recovery program...IDK??lol

Blog Entries
    I dont know it was all unfortunate, because the anabolic network and all the videos that were coming out were heading in the right direction as far as getting our message out. True at times the videos were crude with bad language but it was an evolving process. The last few they did were they were backing up their statements with scientific references and quotes from experts in the videos was right on track. Hopefully we can get some new videos up soon.

Maybe its that darn strong starbucks coffee...In Robert's article discussing clen vs. albuterol he stated that he himself had a high tolerance to stimulants, "some of which he wouldn't mention in polite company." ...Maybe he didn't want to mention to his "polite company" that he had gone to starbuck's. Just in case they were affiliated with small coffee shop owners. Afterall coffee is a stimulant, Right Anthony?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't get too caught up in his dilemma's... it is true that a persons credibility does get impacted, but just use your own analitical analysis of things said.

The way I see it is that everyone has something valid to say or something worth listening to no matter what the circumstances. I wouldn't believe everything or discredit everything either. It is just like anything in life.... you will find alleged "credible" people or sources saying inaccurate things too. the same goes for all people... Listen to what someone says along with what others say, process it, and draw your own conclusions on subjects...

Thats a really good point rockinred. Alot of truth there. And the fact of the matter is, I got my own issues just like everyone else.

Thread Information