• 2 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Kimbo the foster dad

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Kimbo the foster dad

I was talking to the foster services today and they seem keen on having me sign up.

It's a 9-month process to get approved. If anything, it might prepare me for parenthood later in life.

They know I'm a single male living alone and they're fine with it.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Yeah...

What could go wrong?

On a side note; I bet that you are just a normal mother fucker, probably more sane than I am (That's not hard to achieve...). You're just a byproduct of your time, your generation and technology; you love trolling the hell out of the guys here... You've got me. I mean; I open nearly all of your threads...
    wango and Cornish like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Yeah...

What could go wrong?

On a side note; I bet that you are just a normal mother fucker, probably more sane than I am (That's not hard to achieve...). You're just a byproduct of your time, your generation and technology; you love trolling the hell out of the guys here... You've got me. I mean; I open nearly all of your threads...
    110%!

Sure you want to adopt a kid and have them watch Cartel snuff movies with your Latina GF? Sounds like an excellent idea!!! Maybe the kiddies room can double for the room he saved for the cop that he’s going to video; the one that is approving him for his gun? All while sharing Poems about death & mutilation.

Got to admit, FK has a gift for keeping things “interesting”.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

If I go through with this I'll end up getting an award for best foster dad.

Why did this song come into my head, when I thought of you fostering a child on your own?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvG9bekR8A
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Why did this song come into my head, when I thought of you fostering a child on your own?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvG9bekR8A
    Welcome back brother blues! Damn that song and that DJ almost seems like yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimbo the foster dad-f01c3375-bdd6-428b-9714-c24bfda17bb3.jpeg  
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I was talking to the foster services today and they seem keen on having me sign up.

It's a 9-month process to get approved. If anything, it might prepare me for parenthood later in life.

They know I'm a single male living alone and they're fine with it.
    How will you find time between the Latina GF, The Shooting Range and your new career in boxing? Will you still find time to do your 100kg 1RM squats?
    DADDYDBOL, XnavyHMCS and Cylon357 like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah it makes perfect sense to consider a foster kid as a learning tool to be a parent. No, you are just a tool. You might get foster parent of the year award if you do the right thing and DONT become a foster parent or reproduce.
    Please get back on your meds.
    Dont get a cat or dog either.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah it makes perfect sense to consider a foster kid as a learning tool to be a parent.
    Every child in your care, be they your own or fostered or adopted, is an opportunity to improve your parenting skills.

The foster services will assess me and make a simple decision: Is a child better off staying in a over-crowded community care home, or staying with Kimbo?

Anyway at the very beginning I won't have them at my house, I'll just pick them up at 9am and drop them back at 9pm.

I realise that the appearance of your muscles comes first for you Lovbyts, and that helping out in society is only an option for you if it has at most a neutral effect on your body, but some of us are willing to give our free time to try help a kid, even if our efforts only amount to taking the sting out of their turmoil.

Every child in your care, be they your own or fostered or adopted, is an opportunity to improve your parenting skills.

The foster services will assess me and make a simple decision: Is a child better off staying in a over-crowded community care home, or staying with Kimbo?

Anyway at the very beginning I won't have them at my house, I'll just pick them up at 9am and drop them back at 9pm.

I realise that the appearance of your muscles comes first for you Lovbyts, and that helping out in society is only an option for you if it has at most a neutral effect on your body, but some of us are willing to give our free time to try help a kid, even if our efforts only amount to taking the sting out of their turmoil.
    I’m sure you’re aware that your out of bounds comments regarding pedophilia closed (very appropriately closed) a thread less than 24 hours ago. There’s absurd, moronic, assanine and then there is this.
    Last edited by wango; 07-09-2023 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Greater emphasis placed on the stupidity of that post
    Honkey_Kong and XnavyHMCS like this.

Kimbo, maybe you're too crazy to notice this, but nobody wants you here. Nobody likes sick pedophile pieces of shit like you. We're not amused by your larping. Just go take your fvuking psyche meds and go bother some other forum.
    lovbyts and wango like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I’m sure you’re aware that your out of bounds comments...
    If I were working in the foster services and evaluating potential carers, I would be more concerned with your perception of satire than I would be with any other person's satirical short stories.

That thread had already gone to shit when two posters before me insinuated that I had an untoward motive. They threw the ball up and I knocked it out of the park.

Less than 1% of bodybuilders and powerlifters are foster carers. That level of focus on one's own self typically doesn't coincide with being nice and a helpful person.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If I were working in the foster services and evaluating potential carers, I would be more concerned with your perception of satire than I would be with any other person's satirical short stories.

That thread had already gone to shit when two posters before me insinuated that I had an untoward motive. They threw the ball up and I knocked it out of the park.

Less than 1% of bodybuilders and powerlifters are foster carers. That level of focus on one's own self typically doesn't coincide with being nice and a helpful person.
    Site the source. I think you just make up bullshit. Tell me where you found that statistic. Matter fact, I think all your posts are bullshit I just usually don't reply to your little shit threads.
    Honkey_Kong and wango like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lobby's has openly posted how he helps people when he travels. Dude went up a mountain on foot to deliver supplies, that act alone is more than u have ever and ever will contribute to society.

you keep ignoring my question, stop fucking around and answer it.
    we all know u been institutionalized many times in the past, how can you get approved for a gun let alone be any kind of parent?

you will not answer cause you are full of shit. fuck everyone else on here who actually believes anything u say.
    lovbyts and Honkey_Kong like this.

The thread “went to shit” the very second you posted it. And, you know that, which is why you posted it to start with.

You see, I understand that, just like when you post other outrageous stuff; I can brush it off, because I believe very little, but generally none of it.

You’re correct about satire. You almost have to poke fun at today’s situation & events so you don’t drive yourself looney thinking about how f’d up things are and how there doesn’t really seem to be a foreseeable solution.

The world can be a dark & creepy place, so I personally don’t have a problem with satire mocking it. But, there are taboos, and you better damn well know that the topic of children & pedophilia are taboo subjects.
    lovbyts and XnavyHMCS like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    lobby's has openly posted how he helps people when he travels. Dude went up a mountain on foot to deliver supplies, that act alone is more than u have ever and ever will contribute to society.

you keep ignoring my question, stop fucking around and answer it.
    we all know u been institutionalized many times in the past, how can you get approved for a gun let alone be any kind of parent?

you will not answer cause you are full of shit. fuck everyone else on here who actually believes anything u say.
    Appreciate the props. I was considering posting the pictures in response but figured they would fall on deaf ears. I dont even have pictures of most of the places we have gone and people we visited/took supplies to. 3 different villages in 1 day. Honestly its usually the best part of a vacation.
    Honkey_Kong and XnavyHMCS like this.

I’m sure you’re aware that your out of bounds comments regarding pedophilia closed (very appropriately closed) a thread less than 24 hours ago. There’s absurd, moronic, assanine and then there is this.
    Ugh...???

Was this the reason the "Latinas" thread got closed?
    wango likes this.

But, there are taboos, and you better damn well know that the topic of children & pedophilia are taboo subjects.
    And this is exactly the reason why I knocked the ball out of the park when it was thrown up.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS
    Ugh...???

Was this the reason the "Latinas" thread got closed?
    Two posters in that thread suggested I had a paedophilic motive in wanting to foster a kid. They expected me to lie down and roll over, but instead I doubled down. They were overwhelmed by my response, and what you're witnessing here is their hissyfit.

The emotional hardiness on this forum is of quite a low standard -- which is to be expected really of people's who self-worth is so low that they obsess about their body.

And this is exactly the reason why I knocked the ball out of the park when it was thrown up.

Two posters in that thread suggested I had a paedophilic motive in wanting to foster a kid. They expected me to lie down and roll over, but instead I doubled down. They were overwhelmed by my response, and what you're witnessing here is their hissyfit.

The emotional hardiness on this forum is of quite a low standard -- which is to be expected really of people's who self-worth is so low that they obsess about their body.
    Just get the fvuk out of here already, you pedophile piece of shit. And take your fvuking sock accounts with you.

answer my question.

you live in a fucking dream world. answer how u are getting around ur history of being in mental Hospitals

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    answer my question.

you live in a fucking dream world. answer how u are getting around ur history of being in mental Hospitals
    He never was in mental hospital or prison, he doesnt have gun, he doesnt want to adopt anyone. he doesnt box... its all just bullshit cant you guys see it

If you believe even 25% of what he is saying your getting duped by 50%
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 07-11-2023 at 08:14 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

back up has arrived........
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    he doesnt need backup your eating from his hand xD

lol, backup.....
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Never mind the fact that you have no business ever being around children or owning a gun, you do realize this is a steroids forum right? People come on here to talk about steroids, diet and training. Maybe if you spent some time reading what people here have to say you'd have more to speak of your decade on trenbolone besides a squat 1RM of 100kg.

But go ahead and continue to not take your psyche meds and start some more of your mentally insane troll threads, you pedophile nutjob.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information