Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

ok, im sittin at a club lookin to pick up the bartender and....?

So, no F'n flames. I have donr this tons of times and not to toot my own horn, but I'm. Pretty good at it. Just thought it would be fun to get some ideas on what to try with this chick. My usual theory is the "plant the seed theory" not that we need to go into that for now. I'm looking for some fresh ideas. This should be fun. Gimme some ideas. :-)

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    If you're so good at it, and your techniques have worked for you "tonnes of times", why do you need any help/advice?

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Define "pick up". Because the fact of the matter is, she might be a great girl who deserves something far greater than your agenda.

Oh boy, just like I figured. A bunch of dumb fukin comments and nothin worth while. I don't NEED your advice I'm simply asking u to join in the fun of the chase. If you have nothing but lame comments ur no part of the fun. Comment elswhere.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    My girlfriend's a bartender. If someone tries to pick her up they get picked up be me instead.
    Usually by the throat.

My advice, make sure she's single first. And then make sure she's really interested. She's at work to make money, not get hit on by douchebags. Not that I think you are one, but you know what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    My girlfriend's a bartender. If someone tries to pick her up they get picked up be me instead.
    Usually by the throat.

My advice, make sure she's single first. And then make sure she's really interested. She's at work to make money, not get hit on by douchebags. Not that I think you are one, but you know what I'm saying.
    Ya, totally follow ya here, but you gotta expect her to get hit on at a bar bro. Now, if she is in a relationship then I owe her boyfriend nothing because I don't know him. Anywy almost closing time. Gotta make a final decision.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    forget bartenders. you'll be happier with another type of girl.

There's nothing wrong with girls who bartend. It's a great way to make a good amount of money fast, especially if you're attractive... shit that's what I do for a living mostly too.
    But yeah, it does get stressful. If you're the jealous type anyway.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    My trademarked method: Tell her you need her to give you a rimjob but you can never tell her why.

It always works no matter what girl you use it on.

I think alot of chicks who are bartenders hate it when guys hit on them, same thing with waitresses. They're all there in a captive environment and have to serve you in order to make the tips they need to pay the bills. Because they'll do anything to get a good tip, I find them too hard to judge. Not to mention the fact that if the bar they're working in is slammed they don't have time to talk and play hook up. They me be flirty but on the inside they're probably wishing that whoever is hitting on them would leave them alone. I would rather hit on the girls at the bar than the bartender.

Gears is offline Member
    If you've been there awhile and havent made a move, you're going to look like a p*ssy and its already over if she is any kind of desirable woman.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    If you've been there awhile and havent made a move, you're going to look like a p*ssy and its already over if she is any kind of desirable woman.
    I disagree. When I was drinking alot, I went to a particular bar for a couple months and didn't really pay any attention to a hot bartender that worked there. She ended up asking me out and we dated for a couple months. I've heard stories and bottom line is bartenders flirt to get tips, but rarely do they actually date someone they meet while serving them. One of the main reasons is they don't get drunk while working, and get to see exactly what kind of guy you are while you are drunk/drinking. I say go for it, but don't get your hopes up, regardless of how good you are at picking up girls!

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Bartender not all but most 95% are HOES i fit them in the HIGH CLASS HOES category. HIGH CLASS HOES want you if you got money and they will do you if you have good looks. REGULAR HOES will do anything or mostlly anything.

I worked at clubs fo 5 years and dated, and did bartenders and there just a waist off time if you lookin to date them lol. I wouldnt want my girl going to work to flirt wid other guys. I've seen too many bartenders cheat on there boyfrinds just because off their working conditions. Never date any bartenders if you lookin fo a good and longterm relationship. Them workin at clubs or going to chill at clubs is the same thing.

There are some bartenders that are their to support there families and just make money but they dont last in the bar industry because they just dont like those conditions.

Just do the bartenders just like any other hoes.

^^^^ I disagree dude, and not just because I'm dating one.
    I've worked in bars and clubs for 8 years now and met alot of quality chicks that were bartenders. Most were married and faithful, really solid chicks, and became great friends.
    There have been a few that were total bitches, but as far as HOES, I can think of only maybe 2 or 3.
    Shit I'm met way more MALE bartenders who were hoes than anything.
    So I'm not just getting defensive because my girlfriend is a bartender, I'm telling you what I've seen. I don't know maybe it's just the difference from town to town or bar to bar. And they don't all flirt. There's a difference between being attractive AND polite or flirting.
    Let me also add that I've also dated quite a few bartenders, and I've NEVER had any money. So if they're all after money, then man I've dated some dumb ones.

So basically what I'm saying is, **** everything you just said.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I disagree. When I was drinking alot, I went to a particular bar for a couple months and didn't really pay any attention to a hot bartender that worked there. She ended up asking me out and we dated for a couple months. I've heard stories and bottom line is bartenders flirt to get tips, but rarely do they actually date someone they meet while serving them. One of the main reasons is they don't get drunk while working, and get to see exactly what kind of guy you are while you are drunk/drinking. I say go for it, but don't get your hopes up, regardless of how good you are at picking up girls!
    Theres a difference between hesitation and literally being indifferent. Your situation and his are COMPLETELY different. Women can smell the whimp on you if you've been thinking about it for too long, trust me, I used to be terrible with women.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    When ever there is a hot bar tender, I always put her tip down my pants and rub my pecker on it.

Then I hand it to her.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Theres a difference between hesitation and literally being indifferent. Your situation and his are COMPLETELY different. Women can smell the whimp on you if you've been thinking about it for too long, trust me, I used to be terrible with women.
    Ok, I do agree with what you're saying here. I must have misinterpreted your response. Women are like animals who can smell fear lol.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    When ever there is a hot bar tender, I always put her tip down my pants and rub my pecker on it.

Then I hand it to her.

Yep, it's like marking your territory. Now she has your scent on her and other men won't go near hear thus making her fall in love with you. It's science, can't argue with science.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stone and J-Dogg are right. Pee on that shit too and give it to her.

Thread Information