bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question Anyone got the issa certification

not sure if this has been done yet i couldnt find it but i know there are alot of opinions on certifications but has anyone gotten the ISSA personal fitness certificate? and is it really good to actually get hired and make money personal training with, i know its not accredited by the ncca but they raent an accredidation approved company anyway. but just wanted to know im thinking about taking the course but wanted opinions from someone familiar with it to see if it is good enough to actually personal train for money or is it just for personal bragging rights? thanks

nobody huh? maybee my question has been answered

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    I am issa certified. it all depends where you work. The gym i work at pays shitty. Every gym is different. I was going to work for another gym and they wanted me to train and do personal training sales. When you get your cert you just have to look around and find what gym pays the most and benefits are a plus. I personally make more money in the union thats why I will be union 4 life.

Quote Originally Posted by mg316 View Post
    I am issa certified. it all depends where you work. The gym i work at pays shitty. Every gym is different. I was going to work for another gym and they wanted me to train and do personal training sales. When you get your cert you just have to look around and find what gym pays the most and benefits are a plus. I personally make more money in the union thats why I will be union 4 life.
    so its a good course and is good to be hired for or do they look for a higher certification before you?

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    so its a good course and is good to be hired for or do they look for a higher certification before you?
    issa is a very well known cert, you will get hired with an issa cert.

Thread Information