Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: is this ligit?

  1. #1
    amcon's Avatar
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the freaking cold
    Posts
    3,846

    is this ligit?

    western union ... good way to pay? any thing i need to know?

  2. #2
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    i wouldnt use it, only to transfer to family os

  3. #3
    amcon's Avatar
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the freaking cold
    Posts
    3,846
    good to know - that helps whooo thanks - saved me some trouble

  4. #4
    gst528i's Avatar
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    Only if you have received the product or services.

  5. #5
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    nothing at all wrong with using western union imo..
    need to trust who your sending funds to
    Last edited by Mulciber; 01-03-2009 at 01:59 AM.

  6. #6
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^^^ agreed....

  7. #7
    breakbones's Avatar
    breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,188
    2x that

  8. #8
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    most of us use western union all the time. just remember when using if you use a fake name to send the money and something happens you wont be able to retrive the money because you need ID with the name used to do so. most people just use there real name but if you choose to use a fake just make sure you trust the source and you know he will definatly pick up the funds so you dont run into problems. your allowed to send $999 without showing and kind of ID. western union is the safest way to send funds as long as you keep it under a grand and if its over then split it up into 2 different transactions. after you fill out the paper and the person types it into the computer make sure to check there work on the slip they will give you because there notrious for making mistakes on the name or city and a single wrong letter can delay the transaction and cause you alot of trouble
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  9. #9
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    I have done it alot and never any problems.

  10. #10
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    yet!

  11. #11
    CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    479
    I've used western union.. It's great IMO, just check the clerks for errors like PT said, it happens too often.

    Also, PT lets say you send $999 and western union charges you and makes it over $999 must you show ID then? Or is it fine because you're not sending over $999?

  12. #12
    tomo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    I like cake.

  13. #13
    bodybuilder1107's Avatar
    bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In The Gym
    Posts
    1,250
    nope not allowed to discuss sources you'll get into trouble

  14. #14
    bodybuilder1107's Avatar
    bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In The Gym
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    western union ... good way to pay? any thing i need to know?

    i bought my first cycle western union and got it but was nervous and so relieved when it actually cam i posted pics up and everyone knew what they were and where i got them so i was happy, be sure you trust them because like the others said if they want they can take it and run and you can do nothing about it but cry, i made sure other people knew him and had good success with him first

  15. #15
    WOLFCRAFT's Avatar
    WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,365
    I haven't had any problems.
    It's not WU that you have to worry about, it's your source.
    And always use your real name so you can get your money back if it gets lost.

  16. #16
    tomo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    (sigh) Edited

  17. #17
    Sir Lifts-a-lot's Avatar
    Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    1,570
    wu is good if you trust the person. Fees to send cash is a little steep though.

  18. #18
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,160
    I've used Western Union more then once.

  19. #19
    WOLFCRAFT's Avatar
    WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by tomo80 View Post
    I hope Big doesn't see this, he'll put me in time out...
    Never heard of it, but if it looks too good to be true, it's usually crap.

  20. #20
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    most of us use western union all the time. just remember when using if you use a fake name to send the money and something happens you wont be able to retrive the money because you need ID with the name used to do so. most people just use there real name but if you choose to use a fake just make sure you trust the source and you know he will definatly pick up the funds so you dont run into problems. your allowed to send $999 without showing and kind of ID. western union is the safest way to send funds as long as you keep it under a grand and if its over then split it up into 2 different transactions. after you fill out the paper and the person types it into the computer make sure to check there work on the slip they will give you because there notrious for making mistakes on the name or city and a single wrong letter can delay the transaction and cause you alot of trouble
    W.U. Is not safe or cheap, especially internationally. Just forget W.U. altogether. Use paypal.

  21. #21
    WOLFCRAFT's Avatar
    WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,365
    ^^^^Unfortunately some sources only use WU.
    Believe me, I didn't like the 85 bucks I got charged to send money to Bejing.

  22. #22
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    ^^^^Unfortunately some sources only use WU.
    Believe me, I didn't like the 85 bucks I got charged to send money to Bejing.
    I didn't like the two FBI agents showing up at my door after my bout with W.U. Wouldn't recommend anyone dealing with them.

  23. #23
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,160
    what happend Sizerp?

  24. #24
    bodybuilder1107's Avatar
    bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In The Gym
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I didn't like the two FBI agents showing up at my door after my bout with W.U. Wouldn't recommend anyone dealing with them.
    i did mine through wu and it was fine but i went to the local supermarket where they are all low rate employee kids that dont have a clue whats going on, but my 2 sources ONLY except it that way but i was nervous at first

  25. #25
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    ive had no problems using WU so far.

  26. #26
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    what happend Sizerp?
    Got sucked into some fraud and now under investigation, etc. Can't use W.U. with my real name again, even if I DID want to (which I don't, obviously).
    So, here's a big FU to WU for being so slack and having such a captivating and alluring reverence towards international crime syndicates.

  27. #27
    bodybuilder1107's Avatar
    bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In The Gym
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Got sucked into some fraud and now under investigation, etc. Can't use W.U. with my real name again, even if I DID want to (which I don't, obviously).
    So, here's a big FU to WU for being so slack and having such a captivating and alluring reverence towards international crime syndicates.
    thats sucks

  28. #28
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    thats sucks
    Yeah, a lot. May still go into the pen, not sure yet.

  29. #29
    amcon's Avatar
    amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the freaking cold
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    nothing at all wrong with using western union imo..
    need to trust who your sending funds to
    thats a good point - and the first response i got should help me feel secure with who i would send money to family - get it?

  30. #30
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    wu is good if you trust the person. Fees to send cash is a little steep though.
    On the other hand if you order over 500 usually no shipping so it ofsets some.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •