bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Talking naturally gifted?

what is considered naturally genetically gifted? besided trey brewer because he is just a freak anyways!

i am 244 lbs with about 13 percent body fat six foot one with a 52 inch chest and 18 inch arms i know things will change at 8 percent body fat but is that considered good since i have never cycled? WHAT MAKES YOU GENETICALLY GIFTED?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    what is considered naturally genetically gifted? besided trey brewer because he is just a freak anyways!

i am 244 lbs with about 13 percent body fat six foot one with a 52 inch chest and 18 inch arms i know things will change at 8 percent body fat but is that considered good since i have never cycled? WHAT MAKES YOU GENETICALLY GIFTED?
    how long have you been working out?
    how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    how long have you been working out?
    how old are you?
    i am 23 and i worked out in high school religously and wrestled but went to on and off for a couple of years due to ex hooker but been steady lifting again for about a year and cutting for a few months now had 19 in arms before last cut but did it wrong and shrunk alot

you could be naturally gifted, though that's a very big gray area, some people are gifted with a specific muscle(like columbo's chest definition), or more commonly people that have huge calves from genetics alone, whereas some people like brewer just natually grow alot more than others

you could be naturally gifted, though that's a very big gray area, some people are gifted with a specific muscle(like columbo's chest definition), or more commonly people that have huge calves from genetics alone, whereas some people like brewer just natually grow alot more than others

yeah maybee not saying i am but just wondering what was considered to be. im accused of steroids all the tima and havnt take nay. YET

yeah maybee not saying i am but just wondering what was considered to be. im accused of steroids all the tima and havnt take nay. YET
    i know the feeling, i get the same thing

this is me a few months ago before start of cutting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails naturally gifted?-bulk.jpg  

^^^^^first posted pic ever on here so go easy lol

^^^^^first posted pic ever on here so go easy lol
    how about a now pic

how about a now pic
    i dont have any now pics yet im kinda waiting till im done i cant take shirt off pics or anything like that for before and after for some reason and i have some pretty bad bigorexia too

im not far from that anyway i fell off the wagon due to some hard personal times but im back on now and doing good and dropping fat pretty good also but ill post some in a month or two before i start cycle for opinions

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'd say genetically gifted are the ones that have THE particular flow about there muscles. The way they are shaped, flow together, and the ability to pack on QUALITY to muscle. Only a small percentage of men have the total package for a genetically gifted bodybuilder. There are so many other factors as well. People tend to mistake weight gain for muscle gain when in actuality there just full of water and higher than reasonable bf%. Honestly your stats and pics tell two different stories IMO. You can post some stats that may look good on paper (your measurements) but then when you see the actual person it MAY not be considered what is gifted.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i am no where near gifted ... i work to damn hard for what i have... but i am 225 - 229 guessing 12% body fat may be a little leaner, 6 foot 3, 18.5 inch arms, 34 inch waste, 51 inch chest...

to me gifted would be (in the body building world) 6 foot 1, 245 lbs, 8 % body fat with out dieting, 18 + inch arms, 34 or less inch waste, works out 3 or maybe 4 times a week with out any real intensity - that would be gifted

from that pic you posted you were running 20ish body fat maybe a little less... have some good size, and that means with a solid diet and some good lifting you will be looking great !!! in 5 - 8 months... get the diet right and you will love the results! more energy, harder muscles and so on... with out the diet you will just get heavier and heavier (take that the right way) as you start hitting you mid twenties your matabilism will start to slow - that will add some weight, you get some lifting injuries - that will add weight, but if you get the diet right you look good in to you 70s - your a wrestler so you should know how to cut weight but just do it right, research stuff here if i can find the post on diet i will - good luck and keep that big frame!!!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say someone like Phil Heath that went pro running up for the first time. Which is why they call him the Gift.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I'd say genetically gifted are the ones that have THE particular flow about there muscles. The way they are shaped, flow together, and the ability to pack on QUALITY to muscle. Only a small percentage of men have the total package for a genetically gifted bodybuilder. There are so many other factors as well. People tend to mistake weight gain for muscle gain when in actuality there just full of water and higher than reasonable bf%. Honestly your stats and pics tell two different stories IMO. You can post some stats that may look good on paper (your measurements) but then when you see the actual person it MAY not be considered what is gifted.
    Very true. I completely agree with this. When I saw your stats they seemed impressive, but the picture however tells another story.

yeah that was awhile ago but now i weighed in this morning at 240.8 and the calipers are reading 13 percent so im probably between 13-14 percent because they are always close but alittle off, not saying im a gift and probably will never compete but just figured ide see im always told how big i am and people stare but imagine how someone like brewer must feel in the mall, godlike

binder is offline Member
    yeah that was awhile ago but now i weighed in this morning at 240.8 and the calipers are reading 13 percent so im probably between 13-14 percent because they are always close but alittle off, not saying im a gift and probably will never compete but just figured ide see im always told how big i am and people stare but imagine how someone like brewer must feel in the mall, godlike
    how many sites are you testing?

Don't take offense to this because i'm not being mean, but you aren't 13% bodyfat. You can see your stomach against your shirt.

You have great size on you which means you probably have a good deal of strength. You will lose quite a bit of those arms when you cut bodyfat. One of my closest friends was 240lbs 5'9" and had 19" arms. I got him on a clean diet because he wanted to drop off bodyfat and he went down to 16" arms. his strength actually increased as he was losing weight and he looks ripped as hell now. He was very surprised that he could lose that much size with his diet and it really messed with his head until i finally beat it into his head he wasn't losing muscle due to his strength gains. Now he's back and forth around 190lbs and still as strong but looks like a cut up monster.

You have the size gift, now use that with your new found knowledge on this site and you could do awsome things. keep up the work!

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    how many sites are you testing?

Don't take offense to this because i'm not being mean, but you aren't 13% bodyfat. You can see your stomach against your shirt.

You have great size on you which means you probably have a good deal of strength. You will lose quite a bit of those arms when you cut bodyfat. One of my closest friends was 240lbs 5'9" and had 19" arms. I got him on a clean diet because he wanted to drop off bodyfat and he went down to 16" arms. his strength actually increased as he was losing weight and he looks ripped as hell now. He was very surprised that he could lose that much size with his diet and it really messed with his head until i finally beat it into his head he wasn't losing muscle due to his strength gains. Now he's back and forth around 190lbs and still as strong but looks like a cut up monster.

You have the size gift, now use that with your new found knowledge on this site and you could do awsome things. keep up the work!
    im pinching 3 sites, side chest love handle area and front quad but as i said that pic was months ago and not at 13 percent thats what i read this morning, i dont look like that pic anymore, i still have a long way to go but not as long as that pic it's just the only one i had, myarms are still holding almost 18 inches though at 240 so thats good but i see what your saying smaller and ripped is much more impressive than big and bulky, IM WORKING ON IT DAMMIT!!!! LOL

binder is offline Member
    ah, i get ya now.

if you want to get a more accurate measurement use a standard 7 site pinch. Also remember that the actual bodyfat will be higher because you have intermuscular fat that isn't "pinched" on a skinfold test.

My competition 7 pinch skinfold test is mid 2% (2.36% for NPC last year) but i know i'm not that lean. It's probably realistically 4-5% when you add in all the fat in within and between the muscles.

post up some new pics so we get a better idea of your progression. and like always, stick with it. sometimes it takes time but you'll get the results if you stay on track!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    this is me a few months ago before start of cutting
    13% BF ? u sure about this one ?

Anyway looking thick.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    13% BF ? u sure about this one ?

Anyway looking thick.

not thirteen in the pic bro the caliper read 13 this morning that pic was months ago before i started pounding on this keto diet, everyone bashed them so i wouldnt try and did the balanced out protein and carb diet and i gotta say im losing more fat way quicker and still the same size with arms and other muscle, pinnacle helped me design it and its working great so far i expect to be done cutting and in with my first cycle in about a month or so, cant wait, did my refeed today and it was yummmmmyyyyy Lol thank for support anyways guys i know i needed to cut and i am cutting but just wanted to know where i stood for still not touching a cycle what do you think i will look like if i cut to 9 percent fat and then cycle???? Mean i hope, see ya

binder is offline Member
    9% would be pretty good.

if you do a good cycle with a clean diet you shouldn't gain any bodyfat. you might retain some water but not much if the diet is in check.

18 inch arms .... really.. looking pretty good mate

Thread Information