johnnybigguns is offline Banned

What did you first think when you got your gf prego

I was wondering what you guys first thought when you got your woman pregnant? My head is still spinning.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    i was pretty young and she wasnt the type for abortions.
    So i was thinking.. should i jump off a bridge or push her off...
    lucky she was full of shit in the end.

Yeah i've seen enough physcos play the i'm prego role.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    time to bust out the coathanger and vacuum?

just kidding...

you guys are lucky. as a homo, i can't have a kid (no matter how hard we try! LOL)

when im done my masters, i wish i could have a kid.... count yourself lucky. if the kid is healthy and there's no complications - then you are blessed (not religiously)...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    your not married? cause you said gf.

well, i was married and i was freaking happy as heaven!!! wife is preg with # 5... you'll have love that you never thought you could ever find with the child...

look out!!! for a gf with out a commitment and preg... she will give you hell! imagine how messed up here hormones will be during (not 10 - 14 weeks but 40 weeks ) and then after for another 3 - 4 months...

do this to help her and it will get you many brownie points... you and her sit down (before she is raging with hormones) buy some ice cream and cry and laugh and remember all the good times... them randomly say " hey, lets right down the top things why we love and adore each other so the baby knows why we got togather" this will be you insurance for later on when she gets mad at you for nothing and every thing all at once(not her fault she is just has messed up hormones) and remind her (one at a time you will need them all) of why you guys got togather.

good luck - NOTE : and when the baby comes out and it is not yours let me know and i will help you find the guy!!! kidding

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post

well, i was married and i was freaking happy as heaven!!! wife is preg with # 5... you'll have love that you never thought you could ever find with the child...

look out!!! for a gf with out a commitment and preg... she will give you hell! imagine how messed up here hormones will be during (not 10 - 14 weeks but 40 weeks ) and then after for another 3 - 4 months...

do this to help her and it will get you many brownie points... you and her sit down (before she is raging with hormones) buy some ice cream and cry and laugh and remember all the good times... them randomly say " hey, lets right down the top things why we love and adore each other so the baby knows why we got togather" this will be you insurance for later on when she gets mad at you for nothing and every thing all at once(not her fault she is just has messed up hormones) and remind her (one at a time you will need them all) of why you guys got togather.

good luck - NOTE : and when the baby comes out and it is not yours let me know and i will help you find the guy!!! kidding
    damn, that's some pimp sh1t amcon. pretty smooth.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I told her she was getting an abortion. But luckily it was a false abortion coz im full of shyt. I would have not gone through witht he abortion.
    She on the other hand had one abortion before me and he got to gether.
    ANyway she didnt last....
    good luck bro ur gonna need it oh and
    DNA TEST

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    after 5 kids you gotta be smooooooth... chicks dig that.. lol

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I was worried that her pimp would find out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i was more worried when i got someone else's gf prego

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i had a hunch she was, so i was expecting it. when she told me i said....

sweet. now i gotta get a second job. we gotta find a place together. lets go to the book store and get baby books.
    and i want some ice cream.

I haven't met the right chick yet but, I'm looking forward to it. Never knocked one up before. But, I have had a psyco one pull the i'm pregnant move when I gave her the boot. I said thats cool, I'm coming over right now and your gonna piss on the stick in front of me. And by the way, I will pay full child support if it is mine but, I'm not paying you a lick of attention until I see the DNA test. I had a feeling she was up to something, but just to be on the safe side I played the good guy and called her mom and told her the situation about how I had gotten her daughter pregnant and would be there for her 100% financially and paternally if the baby was proved to be mine. Then her mother told me that she had taken her to the doctor the day before she told me she was prganant, because her menstral cycle was so heavy that it was concerning to her. I flipped out on her and so did her mom, turns out after talking to her mom, she had pulled the same thing before. Psycooooo.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    If you're willing to have sex with a woman, then that means that you're prepared to be a father.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i was thinking what waste of 4.99$....I dont like prego as it turns out.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Im still trying to find out why guys would wont kids???

Also im selfish and like a good looking women. So i dont wont them ****ing up there body by having a kid. I also dont feel i would be good parent to a child.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    just do what Scott Peterson did.

Water can solve a lot of problems in life.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    just do what Scott Peterson did.

Water can solve a lot of problems in life.
    harrrrrshhhhh

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    i would be scared as hell i see a child as a life ending thing for some reason dont know why but i also have a commitment problem to but i dont know! maybee i need therapy??? anyway good luck and just be there he didnt get to choose and doesnt deserve anything that you or her may want to put on him

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post

Good advice. Sucks when your both raging on hormones lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is a true story.

When i was in a LTR with an old g/f she played the prank "I am pregnant." At the time i was into heavily modifying my car. A day before she pulled this prank i had just ordered a new turbo / intercooling piping / fuel management system and injectors. The first thing that popped into my head was "Does this mean i have to return my parts."

Definitely don't return the parts

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    This is a true story.

When i was in a LTR with an old g/f she played the prank "I am pregnant." At the time i was into heavily modifying my car. A day before she pulled this prank i had just ordered a new turbo / intercooling piping / fuel management system and injectors. The first thing that popped into my head was "Does this mean i have to return my parts."
    Oh man thats exactly what I would have though too.

bigt10 is offline Member
    For those that dont want to ever be fathers.

I read this hilarious story about this guy who got a vasectomy and didnt tell anybody.

Then this woman tried to play him along then he says how he showed her the docs. it was a funny story i should find it and link it.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I wonder what her last name is?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time i was young and dumb and in a friends with benefits relationship. I pretty much knew she was trying to trap me into a relationship and knew I would want to marry so I called her bluff and agreed to have it aborted. She was a liar and a retard so i didn't worry about it to much.

2nd time was with the woman i'm with now. We are engaged and want to have a child later so all that was going through my head is I need to step up the timeline and increase my income fast.

Thread Information