Thread: Stopped the bus

Firefox is offline New Member

Stopped the bus

I legitimately haven't been catching a break lately. The girl I have been ****ing has now decided to be loyal to her Boyfriend (guys a fag), the busses I try to catch have been coming early so i end up waiting outside in the snow and yesterday the rain for a half hour. Now I have some stoner motherf@*ker talking shit about me within 12 feet.
    I was in class from 11am-8.15pm today and between classes went to the gym for 2 and a half hours, and I'm on a strict diet so I'm pissed. I cant eat, I'm freaking exhausted, and now standing in the 20 degree weather for 22 minutes freezing!!!!
    So this is what went down I'm waiting at the bus stop and eventually these two stoner guys come up and start waiting to. They are roommates and my ex-gf dated one of them for two weeks a couple months after we broke up. So my Ipod is dead from using it all day but I'm wearing my headphones thinking it will warm up my ears, or at least shelter them from the whipping winds. I guess they figured I didn't know who they were and that i couldn't hear them. They're talking to this asian girl standing there and all laughing, I turn around and they're staring at me and look away. So i start listening because I'm feeling all self-conscious and all, and this is what the kid says "that kid(me) didn't get anywhere with her(my ex), I banged her like the first night we went out"......"that kid must be a fag".
    **** No this kid is going to die. He thinks he's so safe, I can't hear him, I don't know who he is. So I wait till we get on the bus. Perfect him and his gay lover are sitting next to each other in the parallel seats, so I sit directly across from them. No more then three feet away. I start staring right into the eyes of the kid who was talking shit. He gets uncomfortable and all, starts talking to his friend and looks up only to see me fixed on him. My plan was to get off at their stop and jump them, they're just stoner pussies.
    So 6 stops later the guy yelled "you got a problem with me! DUDE!!!" we are still stopped I stared at him took off my bag and jacket "what if I do what are you going to do about it?....dude?!"
    The Bus is enthralled its dead quiet, the driver chimes in "look if there's going to be a problem ya'll need to get off here."
    so the kid is shitting himself staring at me and can't even look me in the eyes.
    I say "so fag, do we have a problem? I think we should continue that conversation you and your buddy were having about me before!"........ the guy "ok we're just going to get off here, no problems... sorry"
    The walk of ****ing shame two of them one of me and I still win. They were both easily 1.5 miles from there house.
    Fags.

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    lol u shoulda just manned up and did something right then. Now its gonna eat at u for a long time

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    lol.....being swole is sweet

im here to learn is offline Junior Member
    95% of people back down when you stand up for yourself, 4% get themself hospitalised and the rest beat your ass

Quote Originally Posted by im here to learn View Post
    95% of people back down when you stand up for yourself, 4% get themself hospitalised and the rest beat your ass
    **** yeah I'm stealing that and making it a quote.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    yep, your a badass

Im so glad I have a car.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Im so glad I have a car.
    Amen to that. Been driving myself around since i was 16.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    IDK ...after reading that im kinda wishing the guy beat YOUR ass... anyway ....lemme guess 16? maybe 17? at best 18 yrs old? I hope b/c that MIGHT explain it....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    IDK ...after reading that im kinda wishing the guy beat YOUR ass... anyway ....lemme guess 16? maybe 17? at best 18 yrs old? I hope b/c that MIGHT explain it....
    mid twenties

Blog Entries
    Wow now i REALLY wish he beat your ass....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-09-2009 at 07:57 PM.

For what I've never done a thing to him

GusInc is offline Junior Member
    pumpin it at the RPAC?

Blog Entries
    for being everything people stereotype bodybuilders to be ....in a negative way....and acting like a 15 year old... thats about it...

Quote Originally Posted by GusInc View Post
    pumpin it at the RPAC?
    or jesse owens but usually off campus at lifestyle. RPAC is always way to packed. you an osu student?

yep I usually at rpac when it's not busy and it's so funny seeing all the twiggy new years resolutioners but annoying non the less

yep I usually at rpac when it's not busy and it's so funny seeing all the twiggy new years resolutioners but annoying non the less
    Haha a lot of people were talking about that today. I went in to get on the track or at least find a treadmill. Both the up stairs cardio room(where all the sorority girls go) and cardio canyon was packed with people waiting.
    I had to drive to my other gym.

drive?? what happened to giving stoners the death stare on the bus, which I though was sick

drive?? what happened to giving stoners the death stare on the bus, which I though was sick
    just cause i take the bus, doesn't mean i don't own a car... and I'm not going to ride that route for a couple days hahaha

haha give 'em time to simmer then when they think it's clear you show up for round 2

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I have an older brother like the op. He is always telling me long winded stories about how he "almost" whooped so and so. I finally asked him to reserve the time slot afforded to him for stories that have some action.

haha give 'em time to simmer then when they think it's clear you show up for round 2
    Ill take him down at Arena dist. so everyone can see haha

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    Haha a lot of people were talking about that today. I went in to get on the track or at least find a treadmill. Both the up stairs cardio room(where all the sorority girls go) and cardio canyon was packed with people waiting.
    That's a new one on me. Every SSS (sloppy sorority slut) at my school doesn't have the word "gym" in their vocab. But back to your story, I kind of go through little incidents like that here and there. It's amazing how peoples balls grow and they get on power trips when they're with a crowed or at least one other person and it's just you alone. It pisses me off beyond belief, but I can guarantee you that if you see one of them alone, they will put their head down and take off. Punks

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    man the upstairs cardio room is where it's at... just me, my camera, and hot ass j/k except the hot ass

Thread Information