Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've personal trained in several gyms & took out girls from the gym. Hell! One of the perks to being a trainer was talking to all the girls. Mind that I say "Talking"

I never once just went up to a girl and said i was interested in her, and I wanted to take her out.

I have always started by being consistent in being there & saying hello. Start out with small talk. Then eventually begin to increase your conversation.

Dont treat the gym like a meat market. Girls will pick up on that.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'm with you on that one, i don't think i could even bring myself to do that
    i find Men's Health advice on women to be complete crap in the real world. what women may say they like to a reporter is usually the opposite of what they want in the real world, because they do not want to sound like tramps.

it is not until significantly later in life, often after a divorce or a dysfunctional multi-year relationship that they come to appreciate what you might call polite, "decent" men. but they are still "attracted" to men with an edge (be it physique, tats, attitude, whatever)

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    be mysterious, make her laugh, listen (and i mean really listen), appreciate her and her opinions (again, that's appreciate), and show her off. that's it. handle those things like a man, and you're good to go.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    we don't have chicks in our gym. About 80% of the members in our gym uses aas. It's quite a hardcore gym with some badass attitude down there. Most women are scared to train there. Some train early in the morning before the "bad guys" start training hehe

higherdesire is offline Banned
    The closest I could get would be to not take all the cold water in my bottle if she was next!

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    do what ever you want. You've got my input i dont care what people say of it. It work for ME and i see no reason why i should work for you.

why it work for me?
    Cos im LAZY when it comes ti "pick up", have NO PATIENCE, and ANXIOUS person.
    So i just came up with the laziests and fastest way. which is? just say what you truely think, no stupid lines, be smoooth blbalaa if you do that you'll get trapped into emails, phone calls, excuses, "dates", for each and ever step, all of which are poitless if you realy want the girl and real sex, you cant fvck an email, nor a phone nor you will in a coffee shop.
    Does it work good? for me 100% good. If i get rejected i get rejected in seconds (thats all i waste) seconds, if she likes me i automatically can skip the whole burocracy.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    do what ever you want. You've got my input i dont care what people say of it. It work for ME and i see no reason why i should work for you.

why it work for me?
    Cos im LAZY when it comes ti "pick up", have NO PATIENCE, and ANXIOUS person.
    So i just came up with the laziests and fastest way. which is? just say what you truely think, no stupid lines, be smoooth blbalaa if you do that you'll get trapped into emails, phone calls, excuses, "dates", for each and ever step, all of which are poitless if you realy want the girl and real sex, you cant fvck an email, nor a phone nor you will in a coffee shop.
    Does it work good? for me 100% good. If i get rejected i get rejected in seconds (thats all i waste) seconds, if she likes me i automatically can skip the whole burocracy.
    umm...welll.....one time....

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Come here often? Well alright...
    Tried that once with this hottie who was having eye contact w me. I waited till she was done with the machine next to me. I introduced myself asked if if she came there often cuz I never seen her there. She said yes, then walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Tried that once with this hottie who was having eye contact w me. I waited till she was done with the machine next to me. I introduced myself asked if if she came there often cuz I never seen her there. She said yes, then walked away.
    woulnd it have been better and easier if you just gone there and said "hi, im X, and im not using the "come here often?" shit cos its lame and i dont really care, what i do care i that i like you and i wanna know why. Who are you?"

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    woulnd it have been better and easier if you just gone there and said "hi, im X, and im not using the "come here often?" shit cos its lame and i dont really care, what i do care i that i like you and i wanna know why. Who are you?"
    I did that when I introduced myself first. But that's the last time I'm using the "come here often".

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    If you don't insult her in some covert way on the approach you stand no chance.

Attractive women get hit on all the time either directly or indirectly. (the hotter often the more indirect and the MORE you will hear hot women with no common sense saying "i dont hit on at all".

Best way:
    Proximity w/out even looking at her.

DON'T look at her when you start using a machine right next to her.
    Otherwise it will look like you're hovering and scared/creepy.

I'd laugh, than crack a joke about the way shes doing something. You must strike a balance where you falsey disqualify her, spike her interest, but don't overdo it (on the disqualifying).

Vagueness also works miracles with women.
    Make her pry for detail on why you're laughing at what shes doing, and ground it to a real even you won't talk about.

"no I'm sorry it was this girl on the same machine and she made a fool of herself, I just thought about her when I saw you there".

Her: "What was she doing?"
    You: "I'm sorry I don't wanna insult you" (she'll now give you permission to insult her)

Her: Oh no, I won't care trust me
    You: Well she put the cable on wrong and when she pulled the bar the weights came up half way then crashed and she screamed like an idiot"
    You: "You just look exactly like her" (look away from her, people naturally tend to get insecure when they're compared to a stranger you haven't described in a positive way)

Let her reengage.
    This is when she thinks in her head "do I look dumb or something?" but now has to continue talking to you because she said she wouldn't get insulted.

This is just to reach the social hook point.
    Afterwards you need mild game in the least.
    Playful banter, energy, and enthusiasm (as a person, not for her) while acting completely uninterested in her is usually what I'll do.
    I don't like pushing or "making moves". I like getting them to chase, its always better that way and women are too use to being hit on so its different and fun for them.

Id get more specific but I don't wanna kill the post with clutter.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 01-10-2009 at 11:59 PM.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

Attractive women get hit on all the time either directly or indirectly. (the hotter often the more indirect and the MORE you will hear hot women with no common sense saying "i dont hit on at all".

Best way:

I'd laugh, than crack a joke about the way shes doing something. You must strike a balance where you falsey disqualify her, spike her interest, but don't overdo it (on the disqualifying).

Make her pry for detail on why you're laughing at what shes doing, and ground it to a real even you won't talk about.

"no I'm sorry it was this girl on the same machine and she made a fool of herself, I just thought about her when I saw you there".

You: "I'm sorry I don't wanna insult you" (she'll now give you permission to insult her)

You: Well she put the cable on wrong and when she pulled the bar the weights came up half way then crashed and she screamed like an idiot"
    You: "You just look exactly like her" (look away from her, people naturally tend to get insecure when they're compared to a stranger you haven't described in a positive way)

Let her reengage.
    This is when she thinks in her head "do I look dumb or something?" but now has to continue talking to you because she said she wouldn't get insulted.

Playful banter, energy, and enthusiasm (as a person, not for her) while acting completely uninterested in her is usually what I'll do.
    I don't like pushing or "making moves". I like getting them to chase, its always better that way and women are too use to being hit on so its different and fun for them.

That's pretty much what I do. I show a friendly platonic interest in that girl and give off no clue that I'm interested in that girl.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Just talk to her, say hello introduce yourself, offer to take her to get a protein smoothie or something
    So this way both of your farts will stink!!!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I never really try to pick girls at the gym, they've always hollered at me lol. I have a lot of young girls at my gym and I always see them out on the weekend. I spend a lot of time at the gym (train part-time and working out) so I often get recognized. Works like a charm! Thats how I met my current babe!

gst528i is offline Senior Member

Best way:

Let her reengage.

This man knows what he is talking about. He has all the elements.
    An opener, pretty good non- threatening.
    A story, humans love story and a great story teller will get complete attention.
    He even is trying to get her to qualify herself after bringing her down by saying something negative about her.

And your post makes me wonder by some of the term you use. Venusian artist?
    Last edited by gst528i; 01-12-2009 at 11:05 PM.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Best way:

Let her reengage.

That shit is perfect

Best thing though is never look at a hot women and make it obvious. They have loads of fellas do that to them everyday. And basically do what has been said above.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Screw all of this crap. I just pay them and they do whatever I want !!!!

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Bahahahah Kale that's avery logical way to look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    best method!

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    This man knows what he is talking about. He has all the elements.
    An opener, pretty good non- threatening.
    A story, humans love story and a great story teller will get complete attention.
    He even is trying to get her to qualify herself after bringing her down by saying something negative about her.

And your post makes me wonder by some of the term you use. Venusian artist?
    i think all that venusian shit is crapload.
    a "method" designed for guys who are not MAN enough, weak excusers that need stupid lines, stories, openers, games...dancing monkeys. what else? some tarot? come on.
    with all that metascientific stuff you'rejust make something that has been done for millenium into some complex stuff. you're hyping it.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Every time I think of Thai girls I think of how it's possible that they're a tranny. From the ones I've seen on TV it seems hard to tell the difference so I would just stay away from them all.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I was really really really dangerously close to going up to this one chick and being like

God damn....have YOU SEEN the ass on you? If you were me and I were you....you would for sure be asking for my digits....so let me have em.

I had just never been so amazed by this chick who was in such awesome shape.

a "method" designed for guys who are not MAN enough, weak excusers that need stupid lines, stories, openers, games...dancing monkeys. what else? some tarot? come on.
    with all that metascientific stuff you'rejust make something that has been done for millenium into some complex stuff. you're hyping it.
    What is a man? Just wondering?

I have heard about this and not looked into it in detail but my friend who is not a social person has. He works out, has his own business,has a very nice house, drives nice cars well known in the business so overall successful. But his success with the ladies was not good. So would you say he is not man enough?
    Ofcourse he got into this "method" and out does me when we go to clubs. The only reason i havent looked into it is coz i do just fine without all this methods. But i'll tell you what he is bedding girls that are 9.5 .
    Hell the bastard gets me lays too lol.....
    I think He is man enough.
    Course i think all this is just tricks in your mind to get the confidence but than again i can't speak for everyone.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Hey you wanna go for a bike ride? and walk her to a exersise bike. It almost worked for me but I think she really wanted to go for a bike ride lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Hey you wanna go for a bike ride? and walk her to a exersise bike. It almost worked for me but I think she really wanted to go for a bike ride lol
    LOL hahah thats good. So what happen after that.

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    i picked up a girl at the gym once, i met her a couple days earlier because she made a comment about a tshirt i was wearing because it turns out we lived close to each(this was at college). anyway she looks smoking in the gym so i said **** it im gonna pick this girl up. So she was doing calf raises on the steps and i walked over and said with a big smile " you know your blocking the whole staircase" she laughed and i walked away. Then she was doing like bicep curls with like 15 lbs and i said "damn thats more than i can do". Again she laughed. Finally I made one last comment to the effect of "youve been on that treadmill for like 2 hours i think it needs a break". Anyway we finished our workout at the same ( not by coincidence) and on the way out i made some small chat and invited her over to have a drink. She was in my bed that night and many nights after.

If Venusian arts are a crapload, you have to also believe martial arts are a crapload.
    Are MMA fighters "not MAN enough"?.. because they practice techniques? could most of them not beat you in a ring? Maybe a REAL MAN, is a man who is not afraid to learn a method and be ridiculed by people like you who simply aren't openminded or secure enough to *try new things*, which is what it is.
    Is it a "method" to? Sure
    A "behavoir"?
    A "tactic"?

Who cares what label you throw on it?
    True venusian arts, the same as martial arts, when you master it, doesn't become "lines, stories, openers, etc" anymore.
    Like martial arts doesn't become kicks, punches, or blocks.

When you LEARN how to do it, you gain a natural reactionary skill that works, a powerful one.
    And lastly, "venusian arts" is actually what people who are successful with women do ALL THE TIME w/out realizing.
    Do you not tell women stories? Do you not make sure to come off nonneedy?

All we do is take social behavoir, psychology, and some very apparent laws of attraction, mix them together, and create a logical new form of behavoir for men who don't understand it.
    The REAL problem with it is the business aspect, which you've prob seen too much of. Same with any field, business and greed can cause all sorts of lame and stupid shit to happen.

But you need to understand its not a "become a pimp in 2 days" type of thing. Its expanding your horizons and opening your mind to enrich your life, and womens lives too.

And please, don't youtube what they do, even I think that shits a joke. Same way you see a martial artists pound their head against a concrete brick without breaking it and say "what a stupid fvck". Well yeh, but hey, he still learned not to try that again in the future, which actually made him smarter.

And I could NEVER bash on anyone trying to improve their life or make themselves better at something, its just not cool.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 01-13-2009 at 10:43 PM.

If Venusian arts are a crapload, you have to also believe martial arts are a crapload. unrelated. a man is someone who is confient enough of himself, he know what he wants, how and when and he lets it know cleary, without excuses and using backdoor tricks
    Are MMA fighters "not MAN enough"?.. because they practice techniques? could most of them not beat you in a ring? beating me in a ring doesnt make them more of a man, just better fighters than meMaybe a REAL MAN, is a man who is not afraid to learn a method and be ridiculed by people like you who simply aren't openminded or secure enough to *try new things* why would i waste my time learning a method which cleary stated that it take about TWO YEARS to master it? when the shortest path is always the better even if it takes more balls and more rejection (which it does). why will i occupy my mind with madeup stories and lines and tricks when i have enough REAL experiences that i dont have to memorize?., which is what it is.
    Is it a "method" to? Sure
    A "behavoir"?
    A "tactic"?

Who cares what label you throw on it?
    True venusian arts, the same as martial arts, when you master it, doesn't become "lines, stories, openers, etc" anymore. it does look like that. my friends actually carry a full script of what they would say, plus enormous list of stories, lines, hoops, negs, just so geeky...
    Like martial arts doesn't become kicks, punches, or blocks.

When you LEARN how to do it, you gain a natural reactionary skill that works, a powerful one.
    And lastly, "venusian arts" is actually what people who are successful with women do ALL THE TIME w/out realizing. so everytime i've been successfull with women without doing ANY of that stuff i was being a venusian? not really just a plain guy who is not ashamed to say what he truely thinks
    Do you not tell women stories? Do you not make sure to come off nonneedy?
    i dont make sure. im just not needy i'm a lonewolf i better and happier alone or with my small circle of brothers than with people so i dont have to make sure i'm just not, i dont have to "neg" i guess my facial expresion negs

All we do is take social behavoir, psychology, and some very apparent laws of attraction, mix them together, and create a logical new form of behavoir for men who don't understand it.
    The REAL problem with it is the business aspect, which you've prob seen too much of. Same with any field, business and greed can cause all sorts of lame and stupid shit to happen.

But you need to understand its not a "become a pimp in 2 days" type of thing. if it was i would actually respect it more. 2 days is awesome.Its expanding your horizons and opening your mind to enrich your life, and womens lives too.

And please, don't youtube what they do, even I think that shits a joke. sorry i did LOL, very pathetic. i've seen the "guru" strauss who says work of your voice to make it like Barry White and the guy has a squeeky burpy voice and luaghs like a gay fairy Same way you see a martial artists pound their head against a concrete brick without breaking it and say "what a stupid fvck". Well yeh, but hey, he still learned not to try that again in the future, which actually made him smarter.

And I could NEVER bash on anyone trying to improve their life or make themselves better at something, its just not cool. im not bashing. i'm just trying to save their precious time and get a REAL confidence in them and not on the "tactics" they know. i say they can pick up a girl faster and easier. but cos i dont have the marketing behing they prefer to apply something taken from book, cos its "field based" "athropological and evolutionary reasons
    dude, i've had the unpleasure to read some of those "books" cos some friends of mine are into that stuff too, and they just look like fvucking fools, with tons of jewelry, pockets full of papers to make sure they remeber all that shit. doing their "openers" and when they "open" and thats all they go "yeah she talked to me!" so? on they other hand my smoking hot lesbian friends and non-lesbian too get hit all the time and you know what they think of those "venusians"? they say "dude, this day this guys comes up to our table and asked she had a date and was wondering which will be the best place to take his girl" they laugh say he is not a man, cos they know he was hitting on them. they where educated, aswered his stupid question and then just laughed.

but hey you wanna take that path? go for it. its your life, not mine, you choose.
    oh, comparing MMA and this pickups is totally unrelated.

iceyash is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    How about if you don't interrupt their workout.

Oh , and a little tip Don't ever use the line
    "Hey X, You're (cute, nice, beautiful, or what ever YOU feel she is) and for Y reason (honest) I want to get to know you better. "

Trust me on this.

sooo true!!!!!!! if a guy interrupts my workout.. it's extremely annoying and they obviously have no consideration or respect...

the best attempt would be to wait until she finishes and then compliment her on a body part haha.. but not in a perverted way! maybe something like "great muscle tone in your legs!" then walk away... so you don't make it awkward for her to feel like she has to talk to you.. if you walk away and she thinks you're cute -- it'll make her more interested in you..

good luck boys

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    thats how i picked u up at the gym ( shes my girlfriend )lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iceyash View Post
    sooo true!!!!!!! if a guy interrupts my workout.. it's extremely annoying and they obviously have no consideration or respect...

the best attempt would be to wait until she finishes and then compliment her on a body part haha.. but not in a perverted way! maybe something like "great muscle tone in your legs!" then walk away... so you don't make it awkward for her to feel like she has to talk to you.. if you walk away and she thinks you're cute -- it'll make her more interested in you..

good luck boys

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Simple lesson there is no right way or wrong way

Ill just leave it at this

We pursue that which retreats from us....

dude, i've had the unpleasure to read some of those "books" cos some friends of mine are into that stuff too,
    Ok so you’re admitting you’ve constructed a belief system based on what?
    Like 2 books and some idiot friends?
    Is that usually how you make decisions in your life? You read a book, watch a friend who has no idea what the hell he is doing, than assume you’re a certified specialist? Or at minimum a voice with even a shadow of credibility?

Please dude, think about what you say before you say it.

and they just look like fvucking fools,
    This was my natural assumption just reading your first response. People who speak about things they don’t know anything about are usually coined ignorant, ignorant people usually have ignorant friends, thus thee assumption.

with tons of jewelry, pockets full of papers to make sure they remeber all that shit. doing their "openers" and when they "open" and thats all they go "yeah she talked to me!" so? ,
    Yet you hang out with them and call them your “friends”, than you come here and frame them as tools, than expect anyone to trust what you say, when your own friends most likely can’t.

on they other hand my smoking hot lesbian friends and non-lesbian too get hit all the time
    What does “smoking hot lesbian and non-lesbian” friends have to do with anything?
    Why not just say “my friends who are girls”, or “ these girls I hang out with”.

I can tell you why.
    You know you have no credibility in this argument (if not yet you will learn very soon)
    People do this all the time , its called an “appeal to popularity”.

A lawyer might say you just committed “argumentum ad populum”. (trying to make it sink in so you can avoid not making any sense in the future).

Situation (you and me)
    Debater 2 (you) are trying to give grounds and evidence on why something doesn’t work or why it’s wrong.
    So as a debater, you naturally must seek and establish credibility, so people can get past your first sentence and think you have something worthwhile to say.
    So your mind goes in this direction as you’re trying to type back to me.

MORE evidence,
    MORE reasons why I am right,
    That’s what I need, so…

MORE grounds for my argument is now = to the fact that I have *hot* lesbian and non lesbian friends. (reread that again)

Somewhere in your head (otherwise the words “hot & lesbian” never would have been uttered) you think people will read your response and say “wow, this guys is so right, he obviously knows what he’s talking about #1 because he’s cool (has hot friends)
    And #2 he is even cooler because some of them are lesbians who get hit on all the time.

Also you commit the huge fallacy of using gender as the overriding end all reason for why your argument holds weight.
    Not only are they hot, and some of them lesbians, but they are also FEMALE.

So according to that brilliant logic, these women have a clue, they now have concrete validation for what they’re talking about because of their vaginas,
    Think about this really hard.
    THEIR VAGINAS have now become evidence for YOUR ARGUMENT.

and you know what they think of those "venusians"? they say "dude, this day this guys comes up to our table and asked she had a date and was wondering which will be the best place to take his girl"
    And they’re “Venusians” why? Because they asked a girl a question?
    Ahahahaaaaaa
    Am I missing something here or are you really just saying some random guy asked a girl (your hot lesbian and nonlesbian friends) where to take his date and now he’s a VA? Comeon bro, why am I even bothering..

they laugh say he is not a man, cos they know he was hitting on them. they where educated, aswered his stupid question and then just laughed.
    The only thing that has been established at this point is that your friends in bumblefvck where ever got asked a question by some completely random weirdo who you psychically predicated was a venusian artist.
    Not only that, but this some how is suppose to help give your “argument” (if you wanna even call it that at this point) even more credence? That is – the opinions your female friends have after a complete random conversation with a completely random guy.

but hey you wanna take that path? go for it. its your life, not mine, you choose.
    oh, comparing MMA and this pickups is totally unrelated.

Theres no “go for it”.
    I already did it.
    This also goes WAAYYYYYYY beyond running game on chicks.

In a more general context its social dynamics and behavioral psychology.
    Now, before my credentials:

You don’t get good at anything in 2 days. Drop the bs.
    Martial arts and Venusian arts ARE related.
    One is the art of war, another the art of love, they are a ying and yang that can never be separated, so yes, they have heaps in common in terms of life and learning.

All of life is a balance of those 2, one without the other equals either hate w/out love or love w/out hate. They both are skills that take time to master (not like boiling an egg).

Equally on each side you have morons.
    In martial arts you may have some angry, rage filled dumbass who gets drunk one night & beats his wife to death because he has severely distorted in his mind was MA is intended for.
    In venusian arts you may have someone who thinks he can impress a girl by wearing a clock around his neck, or who might make other VAs look bad by cheating on his wife 70 times.

The common denominator of these people being fools is them, the people, not the art.
    I have a BA in psychology, and am currently working on my masters. I’ve attended 4 major school seminars on psychology/social dynamics in the last 2 months alone.
    I do this shit all time.
    I don’t read 1 or 2 books, ask one of my idiot friends a question, than go to court with my argument, the judge would laugh as it doesn’t belong there nor here nor anywhere.

My ENTIRE life revolves around every aspect of human behavior, and every method there is to learn about it. (in school and in real life) Evolutionary psych, abnormal psych, communications, critical discourse (learning to construct a *valid* argument would def recommend) social psych, personality theories, CBT, REBT, socialization, seduction, conditioning, the venusian arts, attraction theories (both scholarly and nonscholarly like PUA).
    I have counseled, spoke, interviewed, surveyed, and researched for IRB approved studies. I am an EXPERT at this shit.
    I have approached thousands of girls and got blown out doing stupid shit, and later on developed my own flawless and personal style. I’ve gotten intelligent women with it, I’ve gotten women who have even said “I don’t fall for games”, I’ve gotten them all. WHY?

Because its NOT a game. Its psychology, its social science. So please don’t insult my intelligence or anyone else who was bothered by the sheer ignorance of your response. Also, tell your friends to stop wearing jewelry and if they are serious about learning anything worth while, hanging out with you will not help get them there any quicker.

- regards

ok, master of love, keep preaching your stuff if that makes you happy.
    I won't fall into that trend nor i'll enter into and endless thread where you defend stuff i which i am not interested at all what and in which i don't believe.

Used some of the stuff my friend told me to use. Got laid ... Pattern for the win..... Too bad im lazy otherwise i would actually invest time into this

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Used some of the stuff my friend told me to use. Got laid ... Pattern for the win..... Too bad im lazy otherwise i would actually invest time into this
    i'm not saying that stuff doesnt work FOR SOME. I'm just saying that for us, the lazy, other stuff works better and faster.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I think it all boils down to confidence...and if you're good looking, then even better.

If you're attractive, a girl will like you on face value. You don't even have to be the smoothest or funniest guy, and she will most probably hook up with you for some casual fun.

If you're attractive, AND you're confident, that's what (from what I've seen) gets you a lot of girls.

Even if you're not attractive, BUT you're confident, you can easily get a girl interested in you if you strike the right chord with her.

I don't think it's rocket science. Either a girl likes you, or she doesn't. And from my experience, they will MOST LIKELY either like you (or want you) from the moment they meet you, or you'll simply become a friend/acquaintance.

Just my .02

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Some people need a concept to help lead them confidently. Others do not. It all matter son the individual. If someone needs their hand held that's ok. If others don't, that's ok too.

I absolutely love talking with strangers, random people, and women. I don't care if they are attracted to me or not. Call me a venusian, but I find myself to be more confident, more outgoing, and more able to continue a conversation if I set myself in those difficult situations.

Since I started that practice I have had more interest from women, and more in depth friendships. I also find myself in more leadership roles due to the fact that people can easily connect with me, and vice versa.

to each his own, but find something that makes you a better person, whether that's a set of beliefs, a joke, or avoiding them all together.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    mental note, dont ever get into arguement with bojangles69

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Some people need a concept to help lead them confidently. Others do not. It all matter son the individual. If someone needs their hand held that's ok. If others don't, that's ok too.

I absolutely love talking with strangers, random people, and women. I don't care if they are attracted to me or not. Call me a venusian, but I find myself to be more confident, more outgoing, and more able to continue a conversation if I set myself in those difficult situations.

Since I started that practice I have had more interest from women, and more in depth friendships. I also find myself in more leadership roles due to the fact that people can easily connect with me, and vice versa.

to each his own, but find something that makes you a better person, whether that's a set of beliefs, a joke, or avoiding them all together.
    I like novasteps theory. Whatever works for you so long as the end result is horizontal.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    First, pick a realistic target. The Kate Moss look-alike with the perma-frown who never glances at anything but her own reflection doesn't want to talk to you
    Speak for yourself. I look good enough for any girl to want to talk to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information