system admin is offline Owner

Copy of $6,090,000 Judgment against Anthony Roberts! Court Document ATTACHED!!

This is the final nail in Anthony's Coffin. For those of you who dispise this shit stain like the rest of the community... here is some WONDERFUL official documents that will put Anthony in his place once and for all.

I have never in my life hated someone... however, there is always a first time and I will enjoy knowing that for the rest of Anthony's life.. he will have this MAJOR problem follow him around every corner until the day he goes to hell.

Bc
    Attached Files Attached Files

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good on ya lol

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    6 mil....geezzzzzz

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And he will probably be locked up for contempt of court.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    That takes ownage to new heights...

you got that right TGF! Fuk him

Bc

He WILL get thrown in jail for not showing up this time... He has been acting like this has been a joke. Not funny now, but the shit bag was laughing for almost 7 months.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    He WILL get thrown in jail for not showing up this time... He has been acting like this has been a joke. Not funny now, but the shit bag was laughing for almost 7 months.
    Can u blog from jail??? Lol...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lend me half of that please? I've been a member since 2001 come-on!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I think the funny part in you could tell the contempt the court has for him by the way it says that it is unlikley that the broke mfer could ever pay a judgement of any kind! That is like a bitch slap.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    This is the final nail in Anthony's Coffin. For those of you who dispise this shit stain like the rest of the community... here is some WONDERFUL official documents that will put Anthony in his place once and for all.

I have never in my life hated someone... however, there is always a first time and I will enjoy knowing that for the rest of Anthony's life.. he will have this MAJOR problem follow him around every corner until the day he goes to hell.

Bc
    Remind me never to mess with you, lol.

Six million is insane. You must have had one of those lawyers from The Practice.

We had a good lawyer, but more than anything, it was his attitude that caused him so much trouble with the judge. After she told him to stop posting our trade secrets, he kept doing it anyway, did NOT take down the info she asked him to do TWICE, and even created fake user accounts at scams.com and some other places. The dumb shit used his own city and state every time he made an account and posted our info again and again.

He is the DUMBEST smart guy Ive ever met. I think he was dropped as a baby

That MAY explain that massive head of his?!!

Bc

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    We had a good lawyer, but more than anything, it was his attitude that caused him so much trouble with the judge. After she told him to stop posting our trade secrets, he kept doing it anyway, did NOT take down the info she asked him to do TWICE, and even created fake user accounts at scams.com and some other places. The dumb shit used his own city and state every time he made an account and posted our info again and again.

He is the DUMBEST smart guy Ive ever met. I think he was dropped as a baby

That MAY explain that massive head of his?!!

Bc

Now that you have all that money can I be your friend....????Please

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Maybe he wants to be punished...this is his cry out for help!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he is a freaking moron. he is smart and has a load of info but no common sense. he fuked alot of people over the last few years and alot of people are happy as hell about what he's getting. i wish they throw his ass in jail when he cant pay the bill
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I will publically say:

Anthony is one HELL of a researcher! He is NOT a pioneer, but the son of a bitch CAN research and write for hours upon hours. This outcome was HIS choice. After I fired him, I asked him to continue to work for us... FROM New Jersey. His EGO was just too damn big to accept and then he wanted to challenge someone (like myself) who has been a hard working business man for over 12 years. I wasnt GIVEN my success. It started with my first supplement business that I had in college (out of the back of my car) all the way to today... where I head 6 companies and a LOT of employees. He was not educated enough to fight this fight.

His career will never be more than a "BLOGGER" and that sucks.. because I would really like to collect some of that damn money :-)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    So what exactly is the case with bashing him though?

I get it, I'm sure everyone else gets that hes a scumbag pos, but does it ever die? Sorry if I'm out of line, I'm not exactly sure what the deal is with Roberts or what even happened, but I'm starting to think these threads have some alterior motives.

Especially when its the only time the system admin ever says anything, and he happens to also own the site.
    If its from pure hate, than I understand. But I can't imagine the intensity of that hate being the real fuel for these threads. But forgive me if I am wrong, as I often am.

edit: ftr system admin I love the site =]

Your not out of line...

Ive held my tongue for a long time and now I am excited that a turd gets flushed.

What would you feel/do if YOU, your lively hood, and your family were attacked by this fuk and due to the fact that you have everything to lose and he has nothing... you MUST do things the "Right" way. I would have LOVED to be the FUK UP I was growing up with a total ignorence to the law. Fact is however, I am not a kid anymore and there are different ways to handle things that used to be much easier to handle.

I will publically say:

Anthony is one HELL of a researcher! He is NOT a pioneer, but the son of a bitch CAN research and write for hours upon hours. This outcome was HIS choice. After I fired him, I asked him to continue to work for us... FROM New Jersey. His EGO was just too damn big to accept and then he wanted to challenge someone (like myself) who has been a hard working business man for over 12 years. I wasnt GIVEN my success. It started with my first supplement business that I had in college (out of the back of my car) all the way to today... where I head 6 companies and a LOT of employees. He was not educated enough to fight this fight.

His career will never be more than a "BLOGGER" and that sucks.. because I would really like to collect some of that damn money :-)
    But I don't get one thing: he's about my size. Actually when I used to work out a lot, I was bigger than him. How would he be an expert on bodybuilding and steroids if he's just that big? I'm not understanding that.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    But I don't get one thing: he's about my size. Actually when I used to work out a lot, I was bigger than him. How would he be an expert on bodybuilding and steroids if he's just that big? I'm not understanding that.
    there are a TON of really good trainers that are not huge bro.

He probably likes to research and write more than work out, not everyone wants to be a body builder, or huge. Some people just want to be a little bigger than they should be.

I'm 6' and 215 and content with that. I would not want to be over 240, too hard to reach the seat belt.

But congrats to system admin, for doing things the right way, and coming out on top. Respect given too, for aknowledging his ability and accomplishments even though there is some bad blood.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Size has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge level, Dan Duchaine comes to mind he was a great pioneer in BBing industry, and he looked like a regular Joe most of his life...hey i look like sht and know quite a bit...by no means does you judge the book by it's cover...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    OK so you feel good that you won and got your point across.

You will never see a % of those moneys.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    there are a TON of really good trainers that are not huge bro.
    OK cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    hey i look like sht and know quite a bit...by no means does you judge the book by it's cover...
    If that is you in the avatar, then I protest to you calling yourself saying that, because if you are crap, then I don't know what I am lol. To us normal human beings, you all look massive.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Your not out of line...

Ive held my tongue for a long time and now I am excited that a turd gets flushed.

What would you feel/do if YOU, your lively hood, and your family were attacked by this fuk and due to the fact that you have everything to lose and he has nothing... you MUST do things the "Right" way. I would have LOVED to be the FUK UP I was growing up with a total ignorence to the law. Fact is however, I am not a kid anymore and there are different ways to handle things that used to be much easier to handle.
    Ok you just summarizing into that concept makes a lot more sense. I didn't realize this was a personal thing.

I think someone upstairs likes you because I can think of about 10 people I wish this would happen to lol.
    And I will commit for the cause.
    FVCK ANTHONY ROBERTS!! =]

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    i for one care to know the results and obviously be the posts in here and in the q & a section many others do as well
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    OK cool.

If that is you in the avatar, then I protest to you calling yourself saying that, because if you are crap, then I don't know what I am lol. To us normal human beings, you all look massive.
    HaHaHa, that's me but before 3 kids and a wife...LMAO!!!! not quite there any more...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Feb. 27, 2009 should be an interesting day.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very interesting

Aaron Singerman is offline Junior Member
    Brian Clapp's interview about the Lawsuit:
    OFF TOPIC Episode #3- http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-01232009.mp3

Its a fun interview and I finally got to get my feelings out to the community.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its a fun interview and I finally got to get my feelings out to the community.
    You sure did !!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I have to say the best bit was when he gave me a shout lol, your bit was cool aswell Brian...

I hope people finally see that this douche is just out of his mind and a total liar.

Bc

Thread Information