Thread: Read it

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member

Read it

seriously will people start reading and doing some research people posting and asking dumb questions, theres something called the search button try using it. the same questions get asked over and over again if youre going to take the time to do steroids and train you can take the time to do some research about what you are going to put into your body. no oral cycles arent a good idea, you shouldnt do steroids if youre still a teen, test should be in your cycle, you need pct, you CANT drink your steroids (people say you can drink winny but why would you just buy the tabs if youre going to be dumb).....just start doing research

mxer_kx is offline Junior Member
    Amen it's literally everyday " I'm new...160lbs....what gear should I use" honestly there should be something that only allows you to post if you have read all the stickies

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys I know its fustrating, but this is what this board is for. Would it be nice to have people actually read the stickies before asking if they can do a deca only cycle? OF COURSE

But life's a bitch then you marry one and you die.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    seriously will people start reading and doing some research people posting and asking dumb questions, theres something called the search button try using it. the same questions get asked over and over again if youre going to take the time to do steroids and train you can take the time to do some research about what you are going to put into your body. no oral cycles arent a good idea, you shouldnt do steroids if youre still a teen, test should be in your cycle, you need pct, you CANT drink your steroids (people say you can drink winny but why would you just buy the tabs if youre going to be dumb).....just start doing research
    Well said lol......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Get used to it dudes I have been here for quite a while and this is about the 100th thread asking for this and nothing ever changes

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    ahh, another "use the search button thread"...

I wrote this ages ago and it never gets used either I bet **Guide on how to search for information on the forums**

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    that would take all the fun out of it =)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

searching...

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp;43***14
    ahh, another "use the search button thread"...
    Yea.. clearly the thread originator didn't use the search function himself

^^Somebody search this guy's posts to see how many dumb questions he asked in the beginning.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    OOh, I have an idea! while we are making fun of everyone who asks a question that has already been asked, how about we make fun of the people that make posts in threads they apperantly hate. If you don;t like a thread or the question then there are others that will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling, so don;t spend your time or energy on the ones that make you act like a jackass. JMHO I just don;t get why it bothers you guys so much to have someone you don;t know, care about, or love, make a ridiculous post, or repetitive one. Next time you see a thread titled can I drink winny, DON:T CLICK ON THE GODDA** THING. Just a suggestion. Hopefully I have increased your quality of life with my simple suggestion. Good luck.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    there should be cyber kleenex avail in this lounge area...i swear ... estrogen central...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What seems stupid to some is in fact a viable question for others. If someone is ignorant of a topic how would one know what question to ask. I am sure everyone has a specific knowledge set on some topic. If someone that is not versed on that area, could one not conclude to themselves that the person is asking a "stupid question," that they have heard a hundred times. Sure do some research, but if one has no knowledge set on a topic how could they possible know what is a stupid question or not?

Blog Entries
    ^^^ while i agree with some questions ..in other cases common sense really isnt anyone on this boards responsibility to teach....
    ie: if i eat my cum will it increase my testosterone ?? - wtf??? - does a question like that DESERVE a non sarcastic answer????.....

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    there should be cyber kleenex avail in this lounge area...i swear ... estrogen central...
    Man it's been like that since the end of last year.

WTF happened?

Have people been watching Oprah?!

Blog Entries
    ^^ *L* ...could be ....dunno wtf is going on ....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ while i agree with some questions ..in other cases common sense really isnt anyone on this boards responsibility to teach....
    ie: if i eat my cum will it increase my testosterone?? - wtf??? - does a question like that DESERVE a non sarcastic answer????.....
    Please dont say that this is not true, ive been eating it ever since that thread. Infact ive comprised a number of recipes that contain cum.

Chicken cum sandwich
    Chicken cum drumsticks
    Tuna cum salad
    Cum protein bars

My mate says he likes them, although he doesnt know ive been adding my cum....

If anyone has anyother recipes id be interested......

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Please dont say that this is not true, ive been eating it ever since that thread. Infact ive comprised a number of recipes that contain cum.

Chicken cum sandwich
    Chicken cum drumsticks
    Tuna cum salad
    Cum protein bars

My mate says he likes them, although he doesnt know ive been adding my cum....

If anyone has anyother recipes id be interested......
    you could do like the guy on the ulitmate fighter and have it as atopping for your sushi! How did someone not die on that show this year BTW?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    oh man they were out of their minds.

mad matt, have you been adding it to your pwo shakes? that way you get some instantly after your working.

maybe that explains girls with mustaches. they ate too much of it early in life and are now men!

ie: if i eat my cum will it increase my testosterone ?? - wtf??? - does a question like that DESERVE a non sarcastic answer????.....
    Depends entirely on how much you enjoy eating your own cum I guess.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Why should they waste their time reading when theres people who actually don't throw hissy fits and actually enjoy helping newbies?

Wierd concept I know, it happens a lot. Some people just don't care, never will, and this thread will die quickly to prove that fact.

Thread Information