Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    shes lactose intolerant too LOL

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Whats with all this threads lately about not ****ing women???
    No kidding, man. haha. I've been blazing a few people in those threads. Lots of guys on here don't even know how to as a chick out. How hard is "Hey, want to go out sometime?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post

Oh, no. Don't give her any dairy or she's going to stink your place up.

Oh BTW my Abs showed up this morning LOL posting pics next month lol
    also Thanks So much guys i luv my Steroid Family LOL

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i figured from the no milk coco, use heavy cream and water for a milk substitute

cool thanks again phate

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    guess i should have specified, i never went to school for it, i just would print out tons of pastry recipes and make all types of things until i could create them myself without needing the recipe and do my own variations

the recipe isn't mine but i've made fruit pizza before and it's very adjustable so i figured aj and his girl would like it since it can be changed to suit there tastes, plus it can be made hot or chilled depending on the weather
    Awesome phate, ive been doing the same for years now. One of my best friends is a chef so he also teaches me stuff but most of my experience is from trial and error. Its great to be able to whip up a souffle or some muffins out of nowhere. Girls never expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    No kidding, man. haha. I've been blazing a few people in those threads. Lots of guys on here don't even know how to as a chick out. How hard is "Hey, want to go out sometime?"
    i know, i actually had to backtrack, the girl i was going to go out with tonight has a bf(i only talked to her for like 5 minutes during class, got her number and told her i'd call her this weekend), so i was gonna have her over but she's watching a movie with the bf, so i guess it's time for plan b

cool thanks again phate
    just so you know, heavy cream does contain lactose, but it contains very little in comparison to milke, light cream or half and half, so she should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Awesome phate, ive been doing the same for years now. One of my best friends is a chef so he also teaches me stuff but most of my experience is from trial and error. Its great to be able to whip up a souffle or some muffins out of nowhere. Girls never expect it.
    hell yeah, i actually was at a party a couple months ago and i didn't know anyone but the girl i came with, but i heard them saying something about cooking so i asked them and apparently they had bought ice cream, steaks, potatos, etc... for a cookout tonight but the guy that was supposed to cook wasn't gonna be able to come over

so i said i'd cook, sent one of them to get some stuff and ended up making two dips, bacon wrapped steaks, ice cream cheesecake and some other little finger foods

by the end of the party i had half the girls numbers and the guys wanted my number so they could invite me to other parties(though i said the cooking was a one time thing)

Blog Entries
    guess i should have specified, i never went to school for it, i just would print out tons of pastry recipes and make all types of things until i could create them myself without needing the recipe and do my own variations

the recipe isn't mine but i've made fruit pizza before and it's very adjustable so i figured aj and his girl would like it since it can be changed to suit there tastes, plus it can be made hot or chilled depending on the weather
    If I ever trained as a chef it wouldn't be pastry. I've never really liked sweets too much.

I started posting a few recipes in my blog (check it out on the right) but it seemed like the whole blog thing never took off for anyone. The sweet potato fries recipe is a life saver for many peoples diets.

hell yeah, i actually was at a party a couple months ago and i didn't know anyone but the girl i came with, but i heard them saying something about cooking so i asked them and apparently they had bought ice cream, steaks, potatos, etc... for a cookout tonight but the guy that was supposed to cook wasn't gonna be able to come over

so i said i'd cook, sent one of them to get some stuff and ended up making two dips, bacon wrapped steaks, ice cream cheesecake and some other little finger foods

by the end of the party i had half the girls numbers and the guys wanted my number so they could invite me to other parties(though i said the cooking was a one time thing)
    Nice, I was at a party once too and at like 4 in the morning we started getting hungry so I whipped up a chocolate mousse with what was around at my friends house and even hough it didnt have time to set and was all mushy everyone loved it. Ended up getting only one girl out of it but probably because most of the other people were in my family...

Ive learned when you you find a keeper that sleeps over for the first time, waking her up with some freshly baked banana bread will really make her want to come back for more.

If I ever trained as a chef it wouldn't be pastry. I've never really liked sweets too much.

I started posting a few recipes in my blog (check it out on the right) but it seemed like the whole blog thing never took off for anyone. The sweet potato fries recipe is a life saver for many peoples diets.
    i'll have to try that out

my lifesaver on my diet is 100% egg white cartons(50g of protein per and only 2$ that i can take with me to class and chug easy) and raw oatmeal, i just add some powdered milk and water and then eat it, love it and it keeps well in my trunk

Nice, I was at a party once too and at like 4 in the morning we started getting hungry so I whipped up a chocolate mousse with what was around at my friends house and even hough it didnt have time to set and was all mushy everyone loved it. Ended up getting only one girl out of it but probably because most of the other people were in my family...

Ive learned when you you find a keeper that sleeps over for the first time, waking her up with some freshly baked banana bread will really make her want to come back for more.
    LOL, i'll have to do that^^^^^^

Blog Entries
    Banana pancakes! Not bread, pancakes!

Banana pancakes! Not bread, pancakes!
    pancakes would have to involve making a whole breakfast and im usually not up for that after a hard night (pun intended).

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Last edited by Tigershark; 12-20-2010 at 10:16 PM.

LOL, i'll have to do that^^^^^^
    Yea if you need a recipie ill give you one ive perfected after like 50+ loafs over many many years, just make sure you throw the bread away right after she leaves or youll end up eating the whole thing...

Yea if you need a recipie ill give you one ive perfected after like 50+ loafs over many many years, just make sure you throw the bread away right after she leaves or youll end up eating the whole thing...
    go ahead and post it, i'll trade you that for a super easy ice cream cheesecake recipe

mine's really easy it's not even worthy of being called cooking

1/2 gallon of any type of ice cream you want
    1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
    6 tablespoons melted butter
    1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
    1 store-bought cheesecake (8 or 9 inch), room temperature

Set the ice cream out at room temperature to soften for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, use a fork to mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Press this mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with your fingers; then press all over with the flat bottom of a glass to get the crust really well pressed together and compact. Set aside.

When the ice cream has softened, cream it in a mixer with a paddle attachment (or by hand in a bowl with a wooden spoon) until soft and creamy, but not melted. Break the cheesecake into pieces and beat or fold it into the ice cream. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and smooth the top. Put that in the freezer to set.

go ahead and post it, i'll trade you that for a super easy ice cream cheesecake recipe

mine's really easy it's not even worthy of being called cooking

1/2 gallon of any type of ice cream you want
    1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
    6 tablespoons melted butter
    1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
    1 store-bought cheesecake (8 or 9 inch), room temperature

Set the ice cream out at room temperature to soften for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, use a fork to mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Press this mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with your fingers; then press all over with the flat bottom of a glass to get the crust really well pressed together and compact. Set aside.

When the ice cream has softened, cream it in a mixer with a paddle attachment (or by hand in a bowl with a wooden spoon) until soft and creamy, but not melted. Break the cheesecake into pieces and beat or fold it into the ice cream. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and smooth the top. Put that in the freezer to set.

Sounds good, ill have to try it. Heres mine:

This can be used for both muffins or a loaf, just change the cooking times. I dont usually measure very much I just know how much goes in from exprience but Ill do my bets to estimate. Youll notice it's in no way a health or bodybuilding related recipie so like I said before, take one bite yourself and throw them out or give them away!

Loaf: (I put the items in bold in a food processor to mix and then store them in a container so I can have them ready to go for the morning)

1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
    2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    1/4 tsp salt
    2-1/2 tsps baking powder
    1/2 tsp baking soda

4 oz disaronno amaretto (dont skimp on this!)
    1/2 cup vegetable oil
    1 tbsp citrus zest (I use orange usually)
    1 egg
    2 tsps vanilla extract
    1 cup buttermilk
    1 large banana or a bit more

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a loaf pan, then sprinkle brown sugar on the sides like you would usually do with flour.

In a bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, citrus zest, amaretto and egg. Once combined, stir in the buttermilk and vanilla extract.

Add the premixed dry ingredients in slowly and mix. Mash the banananana (I hate this word you never know when to stop!) with you hands and mix in.

If the batter seems to liquidy, add a tiny bit more flour. The batter should be fairly stiff.

Put the mixture in the pan and add the topping, (look below)

Go back and play in bed for like 45-55 mins and then check it. Shouldnt take more than an hour but it could! (muffins will be like 25-30 mins)

Use the oranges you used for the zest to squeeze some fresh juice to drink.

Topping: (same goes for these items on bold, dont mix with the items above!)

1/3 cup packed brown sugar
    1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
    1/2 cup finely chopped pecans

1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter

When ready mix in the butter with your fingers until its all crumbly. Then sprinkle on top of the batter after its in the pan.

I think thats it! Tell me how it goes if you try it.
    Last edited by Zino; 01-24-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: stupid bold thing didnt work

green22 is offline Senior Member
    To me dinner and a movie is all you need for a nice girl to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    To me dinner and a movie is all you need for a nice girl to be happy.
    that's not a bad start, but it's kinda trite IMO, everyone does dinner and a movie, why not think of something creative

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I used to have a square girlfriend. It's actually pretty nice sometimes.

Visit parks, museums, cool graveyards, fairs, etc.
    Watch movies, play video games, play board games.
    Have alot of sex.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    whats a square girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Voland;4393***
    whats a square girl?
    square means kinda nerdy, not in a bad way, just in a "i don't like to party and get drunk way"

basically the opposite of the party girl type

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ice skating is a classic.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    square means kinda nerdy, not in a bad way, just in a "i don't like to party and get drunk way"

basically the opposite of the party girl type
    oh! great. I'd do anything with a square girl, I like that kind of girls (an people in general). Hate the opposite type.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    she prob is a predator posing as a house pet anyway
    werd brutha

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    tap into her true uninhibited sex fiend side (they all have it). Nothing sexier than a "nice girl" that's a total sex maniac and a freak ...and you can help bring that out. Good times....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im having a day off today, must not make joke...........

Thanks Phate and Everyone else we hung out all night i told her we could make some coco and hang out yada yadda and she came over she just wanted to hang out with me, We just talked and watched a movie and talked during the whole thing then listened to music.
    We kissed and what not no tongue though lol but i didnt like pressure her or like try and fvck her, I've liked her for about 2yrs she had a BF the whole time and i had once brought her flowers at her work i guess she really liked that, But neways they Broke up and now We're hanging out so im happy with that.
    I honestly never had a relationship with a girl and actually dated her. They have always been sexually relationships or what not, so im really new to this game. But how long till you can ask her out? LOL i mean im about 90% sure she'd date me now but i'd still like to get to know her a little better until i decide i wanna be with her.
    Cuz im not into the Short term Relationships/

Blog Entries
    newsflash - you already had your first date bro.... just call her to hang out again ....no biggie ...it will only be if u make it one A2theJ. Just be yourself and call her ,chat for a bit and ask when she can hang out again .... Glad it went well for you
    (honestly im relieved i was thinking you and dsm well you know *L*)

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    really, a thread about what to do when you just hang out with a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    really, a thread about what to do when you just hang out with a girl.
    I just had no idea's of what to do besides goto a bar,Party,Etc she's not into the getting all fvcked up at partys and waht not

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    newsflash - you already had your first date bro.... just call her to hang out again ....no biggie ...it will only be if u make it one A2theJ. Just be yourself and call her ,chat for a bit and ask when she can hang out again .... Glad it went well for you
    (honestly im relieved i was thinking you and dsm well you know *L*)
    i know that, I meant Date her, we're hanging out again wednesday

Blog Entries
    let it happen bro ...you wont have to ask will you ? I mean are you serious? Like an are we going steady question thing??? cmon now....

LOL that a good one hahah

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    go to a pottery place and paint pottery. it is actually pretty fun and chicks eat that stuff up.

take a cooking class.

go to a local HS or college theater production. best case it is genuinely entertaining. worst case, you can joke about the girl who could not sing or the guy who was shorter than the leading lady.

go see a good local cover band.

go to a museum.

interactive dates are always less pressure IMHO since you have something you can do besides just talking.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How about a romantic walk through the Cemetery ?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro, thats probably going to be your last G/F

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information