briancb1 is offline Member

What to do, what to do...

I have a girlfriend of a year and she is a good girl. I also have a mistress for the last 2 months that my GF doesn't know about, not as hot but is a sugar mama and cooks for me non-stop (saves me money on food and I like it). I've recently thought about ending the adultry as I don't see a future in it and its not what I want to do anymore but...

I currently still live with my parents (last year of full time college) and recently we butt heads so much they asked me to move out asap... I don't have the money for that as I hardly work and I have really no savings built up (15 units of engineering in school is tough), I live paycheck to paycheck and most of it goes to food and gas, I don't pay my parents rent.

So here is the thing; I don't want to break up with my GF as she really is the one I would like to be with, but my mistress is allowing me to move in with her and give her a lil rent money when I can afford it. She lives near my school and I could literally ride a bike and not have to use all my money on gas as I have been. She will also buy the food (which she does anyway). She really wants me to leave my GF and me to move in with her, as she wants to take care of me.

financially it is a good choice and will help me out as I'm not gonna have a place, but I will DESTROY my GF if I was to do this to her... I'm really her best friend (which I'm really not from my secrets).

So...

Do I tell my GF who is head over heals about me; "hey sorry, not only are we done im moving in with another girl"

or

Take out massive school loans and deal with the debt and stick with my GF who lives with her parents and cannot help me in my situation?

I'm drawn between "love" and whats going to really help me out as destiny is knockin at my door...

thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what happens when the mistress throws you out?

I wouldn't rely on a mistress or gf for help. Stay at home or get a loan and do it on your own

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what happens when the mistress throws you out?

I wouldn't rely on a mistress or gf for help. Stay at home or get a loan and do it on your own
    yeah i agree. and once you get a job those loans won't be that bad, especially since you said you only have 1 year left.

otherwise tell her the situation you are in, or just move in with the other girl and just tell you gf you grew up next to each other and have been friends forever or something... but to save yourself a lot of trouble, live on your own

Zino is offline Associate Member
    how old is the mistress?? what does she do?

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah just give up a little pride and apologize to your parents. That way you can keep the triangle going without disturbance.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    Yeah just give up a little pride and apologize to your parents. That way you can keep the triangle going without disturbance.
    yah, dude, this is the simplest solution.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I can't help you decide unless I see some pics of these girls

briancb1 is offline Member
    Mistress is 25 and owns a hair salon, does pretty well from what I see. Cares about me and just wants me to be with her, but Im required to leave the GF if I was to move in.

I was thinking about a loan... scared that I'll have no job with the economy the way it is when I graduate but I guess I cannot worry about something a year from now that I have no control over...

So get a 20K loan and just hammer out school and what I don't use, put back on the principle and start making payments asap?

what do you guys think?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    what do you guys think?
    How about you grow the F up and pick one girl. I hope the mistress which im sure is with other guy (even though she says no) passes speed bumps to ur junk.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to sound harsh, but wtf kind of MAN are you??

Do you REALLY want to live off a WOMAN? Do you want to rely on a WOMAN to support you?

Seriously, a MAN takes care of things himself, and he helps people he cares about. That could mean beating up your sisters boyfriend if he hits her, picking up the bill when you go to lunch with mom, making sure granny is okay.

I don't even care about the cheating, you should leave your girlfriend and save her the burden or raising you like a child though. If you are considering leaving her to avoid paying rent, she is WAY better off with out you.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Not to sound harsh, but wtf kind of MAN are you??

Do you REALLY want to live off a WOMAN? Do you want to rely on a WOMAN to support you?

Seriously, a MAN takes care of things himself, and he helps people he cares about. That could mean beating up your sisters boyfriend if he hits her, picking up the bill when you go to lunch with mom, making sure granny is okay.

I don't even care about the cheating, you should leave your girlfriend and save her the burden or raising you like a child though. If you are considering leaving her to avoid paying rent, she is WAY better off with out you.
    My question is , how hot can these girls be to be with someone who still lives with his parents, lives paycheck to pay check and has no savings

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    My question is , how hot can these girls be to be with someone who still lives with his parents, lives paycheck to pay check and has no savings
    They are co-dependent.

They have to have someone trapped. Most of the time it's guys like that.

My sister was with a guy who talked her into selling her car, driving one of his, quitting her job, working for him.

When it's time to go? where can she go too? She has no car, no job, nothing.

Lucky for her, she has a brother that will monkey stomp the guy if he comes near my door and can support her until she got on her feet.

What I find amazing, is that a man can be so lazy or dumb he would put himself in that situation.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Damn you guys aren't pulling any punches! LOL

higherdesire is offline Banned
    wow. Really? Brian, support thine ownself and eleminate your stresses. Women are not to wear the pants...JMHO

Zino is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone, you really dont want to trap yourself like that.

Work something with your parents or take the loan, 20k is worth a lot more now when you need it than it will be when you have a good paying job.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    as she really is the one I would like to be with

I stopped reading there. if she is really the one you want to be with, you would not be considering the mistress.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pimpin aint easy!!!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Probably screwed either way.
    the mistress wants you and you are a challenge so she wants you more but once she over comes that she will get bored of you. she also sees how you are a cheater and will know that you will do the same to her which will also cause problems.
    Now if you get rid of the mistress she could go and tell your gf about the situation then your left with nothing.
    There is no such thing as a good girl

Thread Information